Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32564 times)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:05:37 AM

Can't remember if I already posted a comment here. I believe crypto in general would be the money of the future. It would depend on the currency though. I've only tried bitcoin and so far I mostly see it now as more of an investment than money for transactions. The tx fee and  confirmation time we have now deters the use of it for microtransactions so I don't see it replacing fiat there anytime soon.

The price swings we've seen in recent months though do present an opportunity for people to make some profit, assuming they have some capital and willing to take risks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

Can't remember if I already posted a comment here. I believe crypto in general would be the money of the future. It would depend on the currency though. I've only tried bitcoin and so far I mostly see it now as more of an investment than money for transactions. The tx fee and  confirmation time we have now deters the use of it for microtransactions so I don't see it replacing fiat there anytime soon.

The price swings we've seen in recent months though do present an opportunity for people to make some profit, assuming they have some capital and willing to take risks.
Bitcoin came into existence for some purpose and now it has passed several transitions and got impoaa an investment as well a store of value. The price swings were highly experienced with entire digital currency network, but that's the one which provide users the profit. I believe that crypto will be the future, that this the technology behind this digital development will rule the world.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:25:15 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 03:34:30 PM by el kaka22

I agree cryto will be future money, but it will take a long time before you can be rich with crypto, we need more user to boost the popularity and we need more transaction using crypto to boost the price, so we still need a lot of time to get rich with crypto
Yes, it is true that crypto has a good future in terms of giving opportunity to anyone to earn money online. For now if you buy some of the potentials altcoin then hold 2 to 3 years from now you can have savings by that time for sure. So keep on trying to learn more about in crypto. Like try to learn or search the potential coins whihc can give you a chance to make you become rich some day in coinmarketcap.com

Crypto is really risk thing to save like for years. And I do not understand about how to buy potential altcoin like you said, we can't judge it just by see the track and what they planning about. All is depends on the pumper which is we never know when they are going to pump. We will get higher multiplier of course of we choose it right, the problem here is how to choose the right one
Yes, except bitcoin, we could not depend on any other crypto currencies in long term. Almost every altcoin is subject to get dumped at any time unlike bitcoin investments.

I'm not believing in to the general term "crypto", yes I believe only in bitcoins. Investing into bitcoin for long term basis will be safer and hence suggested by many veteran investment advisers too. We cannot believe into altcoins as like we can see two years back what were famous and see are leading the market now.
While the cryptocurrency overall may be an interesting and also a profitable way to make money but this comes with bigger risk, but there is no risk there is no gain, and bitcoin is the least risky between all the cryptocurrencies, unlike the altcoin bitcoin proves to have a more stabilized price and investing in it for a long time is a sure profit.

Honestly I am not agreeing with most of the altcoins, they might get dumped at any time. For a better future, we must choose only bitcoins because some people do say bitcoin is the only currency and all other altcoins are just applications.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:26:05 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
Certainly,it will be the future.Bitcoin holders would be millionaires in the future.Crypto currency trading would be an ever growing business.I have left my job and have become a full time trader in cryptocoins.

You have taken a high risk, if you left the job. Because it is no guarantee bitcoin and other crypto currencies always remain in future. But i accept it is a business of time taking, especially altcoin trading. But still i will say better is that do work with crypto like a part time job.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:56:58 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
Certainly,it will be the future.Bitcoin holders would be millionaires in the future.Crypto currency trading would be an ever growing business.I have left my job and have become a full time trader in cryptocoins.

You have taken a high risk, if you left the job. Because it is no guarantee bitcoin and other crypto currencies always remain in future. But i accept it is a business of time taking, especially altcoin trading. But still i will say better is that do work with crypto like a part time job.
there is no guarantee that cryptocurrency will have a bright future let alone become the main currency. so if you're confident with all the dream you must be ready with all the risks that exist
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:04:00 PM

there is no guarantee that cryptocurrency will have a bright future let alone become the main currency. so if you're confident with all the dream you must be ready with all the risks that exist

I agree, right now it is still at its infancy and it still requires a lot of nurturing. Let's all remember that gold has been used as the primary currency of the world for thousands of years and it was only replaced by paper money and coins just over a hundred years ago. It will really take time that the world will shift out of paper money and coins.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:19:10 PM

Yes it is. For a worldwide economy, it is the solution. No need for exchanges, and send funds instantly wherever. The many different cryptocurrencies, makes us have a different view of money. Till now, must of us were used to one kind of currency that we use in our everyday lives. Only financial markets traders, had a view where they could use many different currencies. With cryptocurrency, anyone can use one or more of the available cryptocurrencies, as they choose.
Though I agree with all the points you mentioned but actually more and more countries are taking strict steps to minimize the use of bitcoins rightly so because they are being fooled by people by keeping money in bitcoins. I think if somehow bitcoin community can make sure that people don't do things like laundering or illegal transactions then even the governments will welcome bitcoins.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:28:40 PM

Yes, if you hold enough coin now for sure in the future you will be a millionaire.
Bitcoin has a bright future, brighter than gold, it supports by many people and still counting to that people, so in the future people are accessing it easily.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:29:45 PM

If he is a good trader there are several more makets he can make money.Probably even more as in those other markets is much more liquidity. Maybe he was trading before that beside his general job and became so good that he was able to finance his life with it.I can understand the people who decide doing so. You're your own boss, can work whenever you want, especially in cryptos, as trading here is possible 24/7. I know guys who are travelling the world and finance their jouney via trading from all kinds of different places all around the globe. These guys have an awesome time!
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:35:35 PM

If he is a good trader there are several more makets he can make money.Probably even more as in those other markets is much more liquidity. Maybe he was trading before that beside his general job and became so good that he was able to finance his life with it.I can understand the people who decide doing so. You're your own boss, can work whenever you want, especially in cryptos, as trading here is possible 24/7. I know guys who are travelling the world and finance their jouney via trading from all kinds of different places all around the globe. These guys have an awesome time!
Everyone finds himself where he is fortunate. In the trade of crypto currency everything is not for everyone. Therefore, I believe that the truth is that huge incomes only come from exceptional users. Of course, if they get good earnings, then why not travel and manage everything online. But I'm sure that bitcoin is not for everyone, and only after receiving and selling it, you can get money for the rest.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:24:10 PM

I partially agree with you. Cryptocurrency will definitely become huge in future but a proper regulation is required. Otherwise it will always remain as a currency of the internet which will create a separate economy along with the main economy regulated by the government.

But I truly believe that crypto currency, specially bitcoin price will explode in future and hence I am on accumulation mode right now. I am accumulating more and more bitcoin. I am planning to hold these bitcoin for another 5 years and then I will probably sell it to make some of my luxury dreams come true.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:50:22 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 03:28:03 PM by Kevin77

Yes quitting job for anything is not something everyone would advice and not everything can manage such things in life. I would personally be broke if I quit my job because all the money that I invest and trade with comes from my job and if I quit that I am not sure how I would manage to invest or even rotate the cycle of investments.

I am not saying that crypto is not benefiting but really you should just consider it a part time hobby. Instead of investing money into crypto, investing our time would be the right option as earning crypto could be a part time job for anyone.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:02:08 AM

Bitcoin came into existence for some purpose and now it has passed several transitions and got impoaa an investment as well a store of value. The price swings were highly experienced with entire digital currency network, but that's the one which provide users the profit. I believe that crypto will be the future, that this the technology behind this digital development will rule the world.

Keeping my fingers crossed that attempts to improve it would not end up breaking it. I still hope that one day we'd be using bitcoins to buy stuff the way we can just pull coins out of our pockets. I hear people saying that is a bit unlikely since large hoarders would just dump their coins if the price would appear to stabilize. Still I'm hoping that it would penetrate the market enough that almost everyone would have a bit of it, making such dumps less problematic.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:03:25 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 02:43:51 PM by justdimin

Yeah actually if not millionaires at least the current holders and believers would benefit something in future. Basically  leaving job for crypto sounds awkward but I know a few guys who have actually done like you and are earning big now.

There are a lot of coins in the market now days and it's best to learn which coin is good and which is not and then just go berserk at trading.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

I expect that too for our future, all btc holder now if they will  be patience in the future they will be millionaires. Since the crypto is being improve and being known all over the world, and many were involving themselves to bitcoin especially. Those who have bitcoins now are lucky ones.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:20:21 AM

Yes, if you hold enough coin now for sure in the future you will be a millionaire.
Bitcoin has a bright future, brighter than gold, it supports by many people and still counting to that people, so in the future people are accessing it easily.
despite all users already know that the future will be bright bitcoin and has a high price. but not all users are prepared to be patient waiting for a high price
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:19:19 PM

Crypto will not be the nearest future, even Bitcoin users are only 12+ millions ( Blockchain wallets ). All Internet users you can check here - http://www.internetlivestats.com/internet-users/, around 3.59 billions, so you can understand that even first and largest crypto - Bitcoin have limited user network.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:53:18 PM

Crypto will not be the nearest future, even Bitcoin users are only 12+ millions ( Blockchain wallets ). All Internet users you can check here - http://www.internetlivestats.com/internet-users/, around 3.59 billions, so you can understand that even first and largest crypto - Bitcoin have limited user network.
It is safe to assume that Bitcoin is currently used by less than 20 million people and it is worth more than $1000.
3.59 billion of internet users is more than enough for make BTC price skyrocket to the moon.
Gold or other precious metals, stocks, commodities or securities have limited market as well, and are ever more restricted than BTC.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:56:01 PM

It can be possibly become a currency in the future if bitcoin has stable price or settle everything. But you can hold of some altcoin in the future and become rich too if you buy a huge amount of it during the price was cheap.
Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:30:50 PM

It can be possibly become a currency in the future if bitcoin has stable price or settle everything. But you can hold of some altcoin in the future and become rich too if you buy a huge amount of it during the price was cheap.

I agree with you. We can not now guess which currency will become the most popular in the future. Therefore, we must keep several different currencies in our investment portfolio for the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: