Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32567 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:08:54 PM

Crypto will not be the nearest future, even Bitcoin users are only 12+ millions ( Blockchain wallets ). All Internet users you can check here - http://www.internetlivestats.com/internet-users/, around 3.59 billions, so you can understand that even first and largest crypto - Bitcoin have limited user network.
Well, 12 million people is really not too much. However, everything is changing faster and faster as the population and collective learning increases. So the number can end up around 1 billion in 10 years if no big catastrophy concerning the whole planet won't occur. At least, for now cryptos are good for investment and earning money, so in a way they already are the better future for many of us.
It is not always about how many users that Bitcoin have. Because it is not the main driver for Bitcoin's success in the future. The first thing that Bitcoin needs is a recognition by the government because it will be the one step that can make it to be popular world wide and also it will be good for the future users knowing that Bitcoin is a legal currency.

In my point of view, bitcoin should be more popular in whole of society first before the government declared that bitcoin is legal currency. For nowadays in many countries, bitcoin still not enough interested yet for government to make a law about bitcoin (to bitcoin became a legal currency)

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frankbit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:13:48 PM

Crypto will not be the nearest future, even Bitcoin users are only 12+ millions ( Blockchain wallets ). All Internet users you can check here - http://www.internetlivestats.com/internet-users/, around 3.59 billions, so you can understand that even first and largest crypto - Bitcoin have limited user network.
Well, 12 million people is really not too much. However, everything is changing faster and faster as the population and collective learning increases. So the number can end up around 1 billion in 10 years if no big catastrophy concerning the whole planet won't occur. At least, for now cryptos are good for investment and earning money, so in a way they already are the better future for many of us.
It is not always about how many users that Bitcoin have. Because it is not the main driver for Bitcoin's success in the future. The first thing that Bitcoin needs is a recognition by the government because it will be the one step that can make it to be popular world wide and also it will be good for the future users knowing that Bitcoin is a legal currency.

In my point of view, bitcoin should be more popular in whole of society first before the government declared that bitcoin is legal currency. For nowadays in many countries, bitcoin still not enough interested yet for government to make a law about bitcoin (to bitcoin became a legal currency)
It seems to me that this is primarily due to spread among the people of the cryptocurrency. The more people will have bitcoins the more they will demand from the authorities of the legalization of the currency.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:17:39 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

Indeed yes! Cryptocurrencies are currently most lucrative asset to invest upon. But road is not easy. Compare it to Stock Market, like shares, cryptos can too give windfall gains but provided if one chooses right one. I have made 500x in 3 months for RUBIT whereas lost 320x for other.
They are good because they are still new and effective. However, there are many countries dislike Bitcoin and most of them refuse to add Bitcoin to the system. Others do not have enough equipment to use this new innovation. Therefore, you still have to wait for at least 10 years for cryptocurrencies to become famous on this planet

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:14:18 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

Indeed yes! Cryptocurrencies are currently most lucrative asset to invest upon. But road is not easy. Compare it to Stock Market, like shares, cryptos can too give windfall gains but provided if one chooses right one. I have made 500x in 3 months for RUBIT whereas lost 320x for other.
They are good because they are still new and effective. However, there are many countries dislike Bitcoin and most of them refuse to add Bitcoin to the system. Others do not have enough equipment to use this new innovation. Therefore, you still have to wait for at least 10 years for cryptocurrencies to become famous on this planet
We cannot expect all countries to fully accept bitcoin because we have different culture and different government, what I see now
despite the fact that we are still small compared to the potential adopters bitcoin is still getting its success and we are making noise in the online world.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 07:02:49 AM

All the worse for the system if a government refuses to add Bitcoin to it

On the other hand, Bitcoin can remain and exist pretty well beyond the system of government finance. And it is not clear whether it would be better for it in the long run if it got actually included in this system. Most certainly it would be heavily abused by governments as they are used to abuse and misuse their fiat currencies (they will find ways, you shouldn't doubt about that). So Bitcoin could fare better if governments chose to ignore it completely as if it didn't exist at all

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:16:38 AM

The future is uncertain to all of us. Yup, there is a possibility that the crypto currency will be the future of money but that will be tough to achieved. There will be trials on courts, debates and different perspective of people worldwide. It will be against all odd ( bankers, central banks will be a problem not to mention the government power and the media that is being manipulated by the government ).

If were talking about getting rich when we have many, the early investors are already rich I think, because bitcoin is cheap that time and I think there are people who are bitcoin holders that bought a lot of btc way back 2009 or 2010 that have a lot of fiat now. BTC is pricey nowadays only rich people can buy a lot of btc nowadays, and you wont get rich even if you invest now unless btc price will double or triple in the near future. ( Like I said this will be a deadly battle before btc become the future of money )
Best moment of buying bitcoins was when it's price was cents, imagine which bought bitcoins that time, now his/her profit is x1000 and higher. Buying bitcoins from the moment it was created would be the smartest decision but many people didn't think such future of bitcoin. I was looking for old posts and I laugh when I see how people were spending 100btc in something cheap.
Bitcoin can't change paper money, also for fast buy confirmations are bad. If that issues will be fixed, maybe it will have chanse to take leader position in online buy/sell.
That is true, but you cannot expect having that kind of luck.
When btc was for less than one USD dollar, only few people knew about it. But we live in a different times, now cryptocurrencies are known all over the world, thanks to bitcoin.

The amount of alts is enourmous, and every day new ones are coming.Most of them are being pumped just for profit, or we can see many scamcoins too.

I wonder how can you get a gold strike with so many possibilities, the chance you choose the alt that will sky-rocket is really small, unless you exclude all "shitcoins" by checking them.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:09:24 AM

The future is uncertain to all of us. Yup, there is a possibility that the crypto currency will be the future of money but that will be tough to achieved. There will be trials on courts, debates and different perspective of people worldwide. It will be against all odd ( bankers, central banks will be a problem not to mention the government power and the media that is being manipulated by the government ).

If were talking about getting rich when we have many, the early investors are already rich I think, because bitcoin is cheap that time and I think there are people who are bitcoin holders that bought a lot of btc way back 2009 or 2010 that have a lot of fiat now. BTC is pricey nowadays only rich people can buy a lot of btc nowadays, and you wont get rich even if you invest now unless btc price will double or triple in the near future. ( Like I said this will be a deadly battle before btc become the future of money )
Best moment of buying bitcoins was when it's price was cents, imagine which bought bitcoins that time, now his/her profit is x1000 and higher. Buying bitcoins from the moment it was created would be the smartest decision but many people didn't think such future of bitcoin. I was looking for old posts and I laugh when I see how people were spending 100btc in something cheap.
Bitcoin can't change paper money, also for fast buy confirmations are bad. If that issues will be fixed, maybe it will have chanse to take leader position in online buy/sell.
That is true, but you cannot expect having that kind of luck.
When btc was for less than one USD dollar, only few people knew about it. But we live in a different times, now cryptocurrencies are known all over the world, thanks to bitcoin.

The amount of alts is enourmous, and every day new ones are coming.Most of them are being pumped just for profit, or we can see many scamcoins too.

I wonder how can you get a gold strike with so many possibilities, the chance you choose the alt that will sky-rocket is really small, unless you exclude all "shitcoins" by checking them.
The best chance for us now is just to buy altcoins that is cheap and has a good potential that it will rise again.
I was checking at coinmarketcap and I saw XRP that's very cheap, I think this will me a fortune because it's impossible already in bitcoin with small investment.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:46:24 AM

Yes this topic is right that cryptocurrency is the future just like what we saw in bitcoin, it starts from being a cheap and slowly climbing up to the current price now and still grinding to reach higher price. I already get in touch in bitcoin and i just saving some bitcoins for my future because i believe that just after 10 years the bitcoin price will be too far away from current price now and we will say that the price now is still very cheap compare to the future's price.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

Getting it ready and widely accepted by mainstream will boost value for cryptocurrencies and good profits for early investors

You said well - for early investors. It is very important to invest in the crypto currency at the initial stage. I later joined the bitcoin community. Therefore, I can not rely on too much profit.
But, I know for sure that I will be able to make some money on this

In bitcoin there are no late bloomers but only winners and losers. The winners are the early adopters and the new members who have bought bitcoin and hold on it for a few years and later on enjoy a huge profit. Losers on the other and refers to the early adopters who panicked and sold their bitcoin in a very low value and the present population who hear about bitcoin but does not give effort on using or buying it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

Getting it ready and widely accepted by mainstream will boost value for cryptocurrencies and good profits for early investors

You said well - for early investors. It is very important to invest in the crypto currency at the initial stage. I later joined the bitcoin community. Therefore, I can not rely on too much profit.

In bitcoin there are no late bloomers but only winners and losers. The winners are the early adopters and the new members who have bought bitcoin and hold on it for a few years and later on enjoy a huge profit. Losers on the other and refers to the early adopters who panicked and sold their bitcoin in a very low value and the present population who hear about bitcoin but does not give effort on using or buying it.

Not really. These people never really knew that btc would get to this stage. Selling their btc then may have cost them a lot but they are still not losers as btc is still pretty decent as it is and the forecasts still are very promising. The people who held on to their btcs from way before are fortunate that they did so but that doesn't mean that people who learned about it late won't be. It's just the start of something big for every btc user

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:12:53 PM

Not really. These people never really knew that btc would get to this stage. Selling their btc then may have cost them a lot but they are still not losers as btc is still pretty decent as it is and the forecasts still are very promising. The people who held on to their btcs from way before are fortunate that they did so but that doesn't mean that people who learned about it late won't be. It's just the start of something big for every btc user
Its not really late for every new users of bitcoin and you are right even those people who held their bitcoin for a very long time didnt expect this thing to happen.They are lucky enough that they hold huge amounts of bitcoin because they are the earliest adopters of it.Bitcoin does have the potential to increase even more and buying as of now is still advisable but considering on the price of each coin its not already affordable.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 01:28:57 PM

The future of bitcoin is not so easy to predict. But it's progressing. So holding now can bring you money. In the past year it made a good progress and I don't see any possible reason to fall soon. Good luck

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

The future of bitcoin is not so easy to predict. But it's progressing. So holding now can bring you money. In the past year it made a good progress and I don't see any possible reason to fall soon. Good luck
Agreed, no strong reason is found that bitcoin fails or falls. As said prediction of bitcoin price move is very hard as things happen without any reason. Also we can trust without thinking of anything because bitcoin from the beginning has faced several issues and has overcome them to be successful. So without doubt can believe in it and can save for the future.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:42:02 PM

I don't think you were too late to make good profits with your investment. It's true that early investors earn the most in case a crypto turns out to be a good one, but they also risk more than others do. For example right now, instead of investing in Bitcoin you can invest in a new crypto and you'll be the early investor, but no one can guarantee that the crypto you invested in won't turn into nothing in the next few months.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:52:31 PM

Im profiting big time with litecoin, I got in after this dip and im already making great gains. Litecoin will go to 50 dollar, 100 dollars, even 300 dollars, because Litecoin doesnt have all the stupid drama and big whales from Bitcoin.
We will be rich thanks to Litecoin and segwit!!
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:56:24 PM

We cannot expect all countries to fully accept bitcoin because we have different culture and different government, what I see now
despite the fact that we are still small compared to the potential adopters bitcoin is still getting its success and we are making noise in the online world.

Yes, it completely depends on people because many people still not believing on cryptocurrency. Even many countries governments are not supporting these cryptos currencies, but the government should understand they need to believe crypto currency.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

it is the future when you can see the cryptoccurency now it is too far from the starts people choosing this not only for business nor investment they choosing it coz they knew that there are money from currency and if this accepted to their government maybe there a lot of people who will interest to use it here in my country it already considered by the bank.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:43:36 PM

Yes, it completely depends on people because many people still not believing on cryptocurrency. Even many countries governments are not supporting these cryptos currencies, but the government should understand they need to believe crypto currency.

Believing is an easy thing to do for the government since if they will conduct a deep research about the benefits and advantages of using cryptos, surely they will hooked. But why that is not the scenario in some countries? Because aside from the advantages that bitcoin can give, there are serious disadvantages too once bitcoin are being accepted. Plus the fact that bitcoin isn't much popular in the said country. And there is still more factors.

Look at how legality of bitcoin in Japan battled, it tooks many years. A support from the community is really a must.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:36:26 PM

Believing is an easy thing to do for the government since if they will conduct a deep research about the benefits and advantages of using cryptos, surely they will hooked. But why that is not the scenario in some countries? Because aside from the advantages that bitcoin can give, there are serious disadvantages too once bitcoin are being accepted. Plus the fact that bitcoin isn't much popular in the said country. And there is still more factors.

Look at how legality of bitcoin in Japan battled, it tooks many years. A support from the community is really a must.

No you are incorrect here buddy. Governments do not see it the way people see crypto. First of, most crypto are all decentralized. Hence, governments would want to have a certain level of control over the currency their citizens want to use. Second, it's hard for them to really comprehend it so far as it is very new and there are most likely a lot of fears to use it.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:09:17 PM

No you are incorrect here buddy. Governments do not see it the way people see crypto. First of, most crypto are all decentralized. Hence, governments would want to have a certain level of control over the currency their citizens want to use. Second, it's hard for them to really comprehend it so far as it is very new and there are most likely a lot of fears to use it.

No, I think governments know what cryptocurrencies are all about but like  you've said the problem is that they are decentralized and governments and central banks would like to see centralized because of the control they want to have. But then the whole story would lose the meaning. And I think some governments are aware Bitcoin could be a source of their profit and that is why they are interested.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: