Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32564 times)
PrintCoins

Activity: 533
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:15:17 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

Bitcoin holders will for sure be rich, but you will need a good portfolio of at least 21 BTC. The 21 BTC long term holding goal is very real, you would be inside an elite group of holders destined to be very wealthy, that's why we must fight and fight and keep hustling bitcoins with no rest until we reach 21 BTC.

How did you calculate that 21 BTC is necessary?
And what, in your opinion, is supposed to happen, in order to be rich with 21 BTC?
Because 21 BTC is more or less 21k $ - so not really that much to be honest - with that money you'd only get an average car.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 09:35:54 AM

Yes, it completely depends on people because many people still not believing on cryptocurrency. Even many countries governments are not supporting these cryptos currencies, but the government should understand they need to believe crypto currency

Could you explain why governments would need to believe [in] cryptocurrency?

Personally, I'm inclined to think that they there is not a single reason why governments would ever want to adopt cryptocurrency, let alone believe in it. They can be made into it accepting via massive number of people using some cryptocurrency (say, Bitcoin) and abandoning the national currency for real but apart  from that, I see no advantage to governments in any such currency (which they don't issue themselves). But, after all, it is just me, and maybe I'm missing something very important in my reasoning

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:42:24 AM

Yes, it completely depends on people because many people still not believing on cryptocurrency. Even many countries governments are not supporting these cryptos currencies, but the government should understand they need to believe crypto currency.

Believing is an easy thing to do for the government since if they will conduct a deep research about the benefits and advantages of using cryptos, surely they will hooked. But why that is not the scenario in some countries? Because aside from the advantages that bitcoin can give, there are serious disadvantages too once bitcoin are being accepted. Plus the fact that bitcoin isn't much popular in the said country. And there is still more factors.

Look at how legality of bitcoin in Japan battled, it tooks many years. A support from the community is really a must.

No you are incorrect here buddy. Governments do not see it the way people see crypto. First of, most crypto are all decentralized. Hence, governments would want to have a certain level of control over the currency their citizens want to use. Second, it's hard for them to really comprehend it so far as it is very new and there are most likely a lot of fears to use it.

Yes, crypto are not controlled by government so the reason behind is the government won't any benefits of using it because all the cryptocurrencies are completely decentralized, already they spread into the market and many people are being actively trading them without any government authorizations.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:01:24 AM

The success of the bitcoin make many people want to follow it, currently a lot of people who made cryptocurrency, so much altcoin is available, I think, the success of the coins depends on marketing strategy and patience. Bump the price is not good strategy.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:01:56 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

not in a few years that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies will spread and not in a few years we will be rich it would took several more years before it will possibly happen and at this moment there is no guarantee on that i guess . but actually there's nothing wrong for being optimistic and although there is no guarantee for now something good will surely happen somehow .
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

crypto is really risk if you want to invest in, Some become a good coins, some become a trash no valuable, So why don't just invest on some coins that already valuable? Or if u want to be risk to become rich, crypto and bet are a good to try.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

Yes for sure,my friend always used to advice me that if you have 21 BTC,then you could enjoy a retirement life.If we have more BTC,then it would not be a surprise if we become millionaires in the future.We could see in the last six months that bitcoin price has doubled from $650 to $1190 now.Bitcoin's predicted price for 2017 end is $2000.Crypto,especially Bitcoin is the future.
I agree with you. Hold your btc and rich in the future. This sentence is pretty nice and logic. We can become millionaire as you said or maybe as your friend said, By saving a lot of bitcoin for the future. It's great if we are keep a part of our weekly or monthly bitcoin returns in our wallets. because now a lot of us know, that bitcoin will increase more in the future, and i think this is right.

OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

after bitcoin become a means of transaction, so many people are trying to remedy to use, and very many other crypto development. If this continues, then it is not in vain people who learn to use cryptocurrency today, and it will favor in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

Yes for sure,my friend always used to advice me that if you have 21 BTC,then you could enjoy a retirement life.If we have more BTC,then it would not be a surprise if we become millionaires in the future.We could see in the last six months that bitcoin price has doubled from $650 to $1190 now.Bitcoin's predicted price for 2017 end is $2000.Crypto,especially Bitcoin is the future.
Depends on what your definition of having a good retirement life is.

I assume you're going to want to keep working even while you have the 21 BTC, and if you do that then I can see it definitely adding on to your retirement funds, but I doubt it would be enough without some additional contribution coming from your working life. Market movements are subject to change, and while I don't mind them, I take it with a grain of salt because Bitcoin has already collapsed multiple times before. It would just manage to keep getting up again.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:02:50 PM

Crypto was the future when the first cyberpunks and crypto anarchist imagined something like bitcoin in the seventies, cryptocurrencies are the present, cryptocurrencies are finally in the world and we are able to use them something that was impossible a decade ago.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:51:02 PM

Crypto will not be the nearest future, even Bitcoin users are only 12+ millions ( Blockchain wallets ). All Internet users you can check here - http://www.internetlivestats.com/internet-users/, around 3.59 billions, so you can understand that even first and largest crypto - Bitcoin have limited user network.
Well, 12 million people is really not too much. However, everything is changing faster and faster as the population and collective learning increases. So the number can end up around 1 billion in 10 years if no big catastrophy concerning the whole planet won't occur. At least, for now cryptos are good for investment and earning money, so in a way they already are the better future for many of us.
It is not always about how many users that Bitcoin have. Because it is not the main driver for Bitcoin's success in the future. The first thing that Bitcoin needs is a recognition by the government because it will be the one step that can make it to be popular world wide and also it will be good for the future users knowing that Bitcoin is a legal currency.

In my point of view, bitcoin should be more popular in whole of society first before the government declared that bitcoin is legal currency. For nowadays in many countries, bitcoin still not enough interested yet for government to make a law about bitcoin (to bitcoin became a legal currency)

There are still government don't want bitcoin to become one of their legal currency in their country. And if ever they want to become legal, there is a condition behind which is they want bitcoin to become centralize were all bitcoin community will not gonna agree on that things. So in the end there is always a long debate about it. 
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:37:17 PM

it is the future when you can see the cryptoccurency now it is too far from the starts people choosing this not only for business nor investment they choosing it coz they knew that there are money from currency and if this accepted to their government maybe there a lot of people who will interest to use it here in my country it already considered by the bank.

No doubt, now still crypto currency is profitable way for everyone. So it is definitely in future majority of the people know about it and if government accept the crypto and promote it than crypto give us bright future to the people.
matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:42:38 PM

it is the future when you can see the cryptoccurency now it is too far from the starts people choosing this not only for business nor investment they choosing it coz they knew that there are money from currency and if this accepted to their government maybe there a lot of people who will interest to use it here in my country it already considered by the bank.

No doubt, now still crypto currency is profitable way for everyone. So it is definitely in future majority of the people know about it and if government accept the crypto and promote it than crypto give us bright future to the people.

If bitcoin gets support from the Government then it will touch new heights in future but I really don't see it happening as no Government will allow any crypto currency to replace their national currency so its a big question mark that will happen in future with bitcoins.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:49:28 PM

If bitcoin gets support from the Government then it will touch new heights in future but I really don't see it happening as no Government will allow any crypto currency to replace their national currency so its a big question mark that will happen in future with bitcoins.

It will touch new heights, but nothing positive for the Bitcoin community. Governments usually centralize all the power on their hands, Bitcoin is the opposite of this. We don't need more one currency centralized by the government regulamentations as we already have fiat this way. If governments let us use Bitcoin as we are using now it's enough and very good, no interferences is the best option.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:11:30 PM

I agree with you. Hold your btc and rich in the future. This sentence is pretty nice and logic. We can become millionaire as you said or maybe as your friend said, By saving a lot of bitcoin for the future. It's great if we are keep a part of our weekly or monthly bitcoin returns in our wallets. because now a lot of us know, that bitcoin will increase more in the future, and i think this is right.

Aside from holding our bitcoins, we also have to increase the amount of bitcoins we are holding. We might be just holding 0.01BTC or so right now, but there's a lot of time for us to gather more bitcoins. Use all your spare time to learn how to trade or maybe even create your new coin, and after a couple of weeks, you'll see how much your skills have grown and it's time to make money from it. It's time to use the skills that you have. Almost every technique on making bitcoins require a month or so of learning and practicing. Even learning the idea of bitcoin requires a good amount of time.

But if you already have a quite decent job, then buying bitcoins every time you get paid from your job can be a good way to collect and hold more bitcoin too.

finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:22:33 PM

Aside from holding our bitcoins, we also have to increase the amount of bitcoins we are holding. We might be just holding 0.01BTC or so right now, but there's a lot of time for us to gather more bitcoins. Use all your spare time to learn how to trade or maybe even create your new coin, and after a couple of weeks, you'll see how much your skills have grown and it's time to make money from it. It's time to use the skills that you have. Almost every technique on making bitcoins require a month or so of learning and practicing. Even learning the idea of bitcoin requires a good amount of time.

But if you already have a quite decent job, then buying bitcoins every time you get paid from your job can be a good way to collect and hold more bitcoin too.

Yes putting part of your salary in bitcoins on regular basis is the best way to save your money and also it will take care of your investment for the future and crypto is the future and we are fortunate that we have an opportunity to invest in it when price is not too high.
StarCitizen999

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:33:11 AM

Yes putting part of your salary in bitcoins on regular basis is the best way to save your money and also it will take care of your investment for the future and crypto is the future and we are fortunate that we have an opportunity to invest in it when price is not too high.

Yes, I completely agree with you. I regularly buy some bitcoin. I try to choose a time when the price has fallen a little. I'm confident in bitcoin and therefore I'm not afraid to invest in it
Snow Angel

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:35:50 PM

It is visible now even in news, that it is future. We can observe this also nowadays in some countries. We can just wait.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:38:08 PM

It is visible now even in news, that it is future. We can observe this also nowadays in some countries. We can just wait.
Until they forbid it because they are not getting their share.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:57:20 AM

Maybe your fact is true but we didn't consider that the cryptocurrencies is the future even it explode. Yeah you right if you hold or keep bitcoin you will be rich for the future because of exploding of it but to expect that the crypto is the future i think it's not, why? It's because there are country did not accept cryptocurrencies and i think it is the one of the hindrances to blown-out the crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: