Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32564 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:44:18 PM

well, it's quite possible but here all crypto has not a good performance so probably we can say that it  depend on their performance that is it really possible or not to make money from it in future.

This is why you still have to study every coin before you invest. This technology is really our future and if you want to make money out of it then you should start learning now how to accumulate good coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:57:49 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
Theres is a great possibility that with crypto there is a future like bitcoin that is highly known in the society,digital money already exist and its existence depends on how we accept it and use it in every individual.
As of this moment where cryptos became famous through its different flatforms many were interested to invest thats why while it soars high everyone must take advantage to earn it and keep it for future use,we must not take panic if its value goes down because it probably pumps up because bitcoin was the strongest of all cryptocurrencies.

Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:49:47 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
Yes i experience the goodness of crypto gives to my life rightnow.since i join in any crypto currencies my life change i can buy what ever i want.and i help people who in need.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:55:50 AM

well, it's quite possible but here all crypto has not a good performance so probably we can say that it  depend on their performance that is it really possible or not to make money from it in future.

This is why you still have to study every coin before you invest. This technology is really our future and if you want to make money out of it then you should start learning now how to accumulate good coins.
I agree to that and that is what should the people do in order to get the good coins and involved in the great revolution of the technology in the future. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will become the key for improving our future and it is a must for the people in the world to know what is cryptocurrencies and what are the benefits of getting it.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:23:55 AM

I agree to that and that is what should the people do in order to get the good coins and involved in the great revolution of the technology in the future. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will become the key for improving our future and it is a must for the people in the world to know what is cryptocurrencies and what are the benefits of getting it.

When crypto was emerge many jop opportunity has been added like Dapp.So many altcoins also has been created that gives the people many options to choose from. In this case we can earn money buy applying different ICO to be created.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:54:28 AM

It will literally be the start of the future because cryptocurrency is a digital money which means it cannot be seen nor touch. The world will start to do such things just like that, and the world qill be all digital. So we, the people qhp already know that this exist, we must take advantage to this because it van gives us a heads start in the future. We must hold as many as possible because in the future it will be the one who will be using. Especially bitcoins because maybe un that time bitcoins value will be much more expensive.
Yes I agree with you that crypto is the future and we need to make money here I’m also doing investment here and I make a lot of money here since I join bitcoin it change my life and now I have my own business before bitcoin my life was full of problems but now I’m very happy in my life and it’s just because of bitcoin so thank you bitcoin.
MikePCarr

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:01:44 PM

At least 20 years or more to see all bitcoin to be mined completely. Since the bitcoin price is increased all of the people are get into bitcoin only to mine and get the higher profit dude. You have to choose the right miner to become the one of the person in among them.
Now bitcoin price is not going higher dude. It bumped to 7k and now back to same value previously we saw.
georgiyfo

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:24:58 PM

Cryptocurrency can be a large leap in conditions of economic climate and monetary system. It will adjust the way individuals transact and the way we spend money its the most efficient and quickly, thats why a good deal of buyers are attracted to engage in function in crytocurrency.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:47:04 PM

Yes we cannot deny the fact that cryptocurrency will be the future of the currency, and we the people who has the chance to know it already we need to make money out of it before it will be popularized. Because it will be easy for us ro gain virtual currency today because it is not used yet in the public but if it will be an official currency in a country it will be hard for us to make money out of it. And we all know that thr value of it are not stable so if we keep gaining a pot of tokens or coins especially bitcoins after years of existence the value of it will rises as time goes by so we must take advantage of it if we wanted to be rich in the future.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:49:17 PM

At least 20 years or more to see all bitcoin to be mined completely. Since the bitcoin price is increased all of the people are get into bitcoin only to mine and get the higher profit dude. You have to choose the right miner to become the one of the person in among them.
Now bitcoin price is not going higher dude. It bumped to 7k and now back to same value previously we saw.

Hmmm, what makes you so sure of that? In my opinion we are still in a bull market, Bitcoin is likely to surge more until the end of the year. Maybe it will reach 8.000 or even 9.000. I suppose that what happened the last days is just a little dip for Bitcoin to climb even higher. We will see soon!
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

When crypto was emerge many jop opportunity has been added like Dapp.So many altcoins also has been created that gives the people many options to choose from. In this case we can earn money buy applying different ICO to be created.
Yes that is the point, but everyone of us has a different understanding about crypto currency but merging with the same goal by earning out of it.
So while still hot then why we don't grab it? this is now a great opportunity for us to earn and gain more money from virtual currency in different way of how to earn for it, it is all up to you of what is best and suit for your capacity.

frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

yes. cryptocurrent now is use for print much money. and many people be rich because of bitcoin
more bitcoin get rich, more other people know about it, more people will use it, and more money will produce.
many people desire to be rich. bitcoin is one way to get it

Darkrulerx

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:31:33 PM

Yes i agree with you we need to make a lot out of crypto because we will use everything that we make now in the future i would say that bitcoin will be in the future as the almighty number one crypto currency but i am not sure for how long it will be.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:49:22 AM

Hmmm, what makes you so sure of that? In my opinion we are still in a bull market, Bitcoin is likely to surge more until the end of the year. Maybe it will reach 8.000 or even 9.000. I suppose that what happened the last days is just a little dip for Bitcoin to climb even higher. We will see soon!
Bitcoin does not move in one direction all the time, we witness a price dump and pump and it could happen anymore.
It's actually easy to predict the price because it's based on the news and the speculation of the people but to make your life easier, you should invest and just be a long term investor. Cryptocurrency will be popular in the future, not only bitcoin so it's also good to diversify your investment.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:59:31 AM

Era has changed, the first transaction in a simple way that is by barter, then found money and bank as the agency that manages the finance. the days of money transactions continue to increase causing various problems, the presence of cryptocurrency is expected to replace money and banks.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:10:34 AM

Not all crypto has a good performance, the future crypto will depend on the their performance, should people do in order to get the good coins and involved in the great revolution of the technology in the future, there is a great possibility that with crypto there is a future coin.
Darkrulerx

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:12:40 AM

I will totally agree with this sentence because it actually is the future and we actually need to make money of it because we started this early with crypto we will have more benefits for ourselves in the future and we could help our family and friends become very rich.
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:13:51 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future agreed by every one. Making money of it is not agreed by all. We have to keep track of all the cryptocurrency and compare each other and choose the best performer in giving benefit for the investors. I find bitcoin is better then other cryptocurrency and bitcoin has the potential to grow.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:20:40 AM

Yeah it will rise more because it is just beginning and many of regions are thinking to accept bitcoin because they are now well aware of blessing of this coin and as this thing is sure that whole world will start using this coin and after that price will be more as compare to the prices you mentioned so we must have to learn about btc and we must start using this coin because future will be all about btc and profit.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:57:31 AM

I think that too, crypto is the future that can change the human economy to a better direction. Crypto in the future will have a very high value as more and more people who know crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: