Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32567 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:48:44 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

All also has to do with real patience. It really takes endurance to HODL a Cryptocurrency for along while to see it appreciate well enough. It is still fresh at the moment and you can still join the future now because not up to half of the world population has adopted it. You can seriously join the moving train now. Cryptocurrency is ready for the change we need in the future, the question  is, "are we ready?" There are various ways it will affect our lives and make things better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elektrikdinar

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:42:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not the future. They are now. We only know first about them.
It is not just currency,  it is smart money, it can be a bond, security, and one gazillion things.
They are fuc*ing unbeatable.

ps
and for the time being, it is always good to buy.

SirLegendary

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

Have you thought about this just now? Someone else in 2010-2013 bought coins and holds them until this time. Some people think that the bitcoin price will collapse and they will say "I knew it was a pyramid", while others at this time earn money and enjoy life in the world of cryptocurrency.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

That's right. If there's an opportunity to make money on digital cryptocurrencies grab it. To those people who invest on cryptocurrencies while the price was cheap are so lucky because maybe they are rich now. As we can see now the price of bitcoin before was cheap but now look at it. It tripled the value.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:18:09 AM

If opportunity knocks on you grab it! high risk high rewards that's the answer! crypto is the the future so make more money on it and enjoy ur life to the fullest soon!
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

That's right. If there's an opportunity to make money on digital cryptocurrencies grab it. To those people who invest on cryptocurrencies while the price was cheap are so lucky because maybe they are rich now. As we can see now the price of bitcoin before was cheap but now look at it. It tripled the value.
Not means all investors bought altcoins at cheap price can become the rich. You do not know I lost a huge amount of money and Bitcoin for my mistake in past time. I bought a lot of altcoins dumped from highest price. Almost altcoins dumped below 50-100% the highest price, but unlucky, the altcoins market continued the bearish trending by the price of Bitcoin increased and make my margin trading must to take loss.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

Have you thought about this just now? Someone else in 2010-2013 bought coins and holds them until this time. Some people think that the bitcoin price will collapse and they will say "I knew it was a pyramid", while others at this time earn money and enjoy life in the world of cryptocurrency.

Furthermore yet, the reason could people hold virtual currencies as opposed physical dollars, euros, or sterling? Since it might particular case day be less demanding and safer over getting paper bills, particularly to remote locales. Also a direct result virtual currencies Might really ended up additional stable.

anga3636

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:56:34 AM

Mayby not today - we are blind now. What is needed is other data such as number of new users (or wallets) over time and average investment size over time. one thing is certain, the macro global growth trend is different now with growth in China, and entrance of Japan and South Korea. And what if hedge funds and/or other institutional money enters? Lots of variables which I think limits how much we should weight these historical graphs in an as yet quite young market.
I am sure I have my eyes wide open and I am happy to find people's positive prediction about bitcoin.
The future is really bright and I bet on that with my investment, I will hold my bitcoins and other altcoins for future
because the success is more sweater when the demand is getting bigger.

Bigger demand which is expected in the future means better price, and better price means profit for investors.
that is right i am also sure that bitcoin has a very bright future. the community of bitcoin is increasing from time to time because of the interest of the people, which is making the future of bitcoin more bright.

Well with more people's interests, it also more susceptible to hacking and crashing and though i agree with both of you that btc's future seems bright indeed along with crypto in general, i'm not assuring myself that it's going to be like this always. I'll make sure tonhave a backup in case something unwanted happens.
That is correct! Bitcoins have no uncertainty extraordinary future ahead. No, I don't think so it's accordingly powerless to hacking. Bitcoins have without a doubt exceptionally outmaneuvered security and soon, it would be made more secure however. So it's not unsafe to put enormous capital in bitcoins.
portotoi

Activity: 280

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:05:29 AM

I can say that i am grateful enough to be part of this cryptocurrency world. And i am eager to make more and collect more tokens and coins for this can make me rich in the future.

Dozer988

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:27:24 AM

More and more people invest in ICOs as well as crypto they want to become trader, and the future of the crypto market will grow even further.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:34:48 AM

Its been a great to be part of cryptocurrency,some of us became trader and invest on ICO to be rich in the future .I know everybody will became rich if they were engage in cryptocurrency,collecting more coins to invest it on trading.Cryptocurrency has a future it will grow in the market soon.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:47:05 AM

Yes, I can see a bright future with bitcoin but it may take many many more years before it does. Bitcoin is just starting its name in the world of currency, it is not yet familiar to most people. Crypto currency will be more appreciated and will be useful when people adapt new technology, because bitcoin is looking forward for a cardless or cashless society. In which what you only need is to have a gadget that can accomodate all your transactiong by using it. Technology keeps on growing, robots did exists in which they are  more likely to human, this are just things that may let you think that a cashless society will be possible in the future.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:24:35 AM

I think the sign that cryptocurrency will have a bright future is already very visible mate, many people are beginning to adopt and invest in bitcoin and various ico and altcoin, bitcoin prices continue to skyrocket it as users keep coming and this will make the future of cryptocurrency very beautiful in the future, so do not waste this opportunity mate,,
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:03:43 AM

I think that too, crypto is the future that can change the human economy to a better direction. Crypto in the future will have a very high value as more and more people who know crypto.
I agree with you. Crypto did change my economy now getting better. With a business in crypto I can earn extra income for my daily shopping. and now I can introduce my friend crypto currency and invite to join the crypto world.
shark69

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:12:38 AM

that's very true.
if people already know crypto, then that person will make crypto a hope in the future.
including me, in addition to working in the offline world, I also earn money from the world of cripto. with that, at least I can support my family.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:57:31 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not the future. They are now. We only know first about them.
It is not just currency,  it is smart money, it can be a bond, security, and one gazillion things.
They are fuc*ing unbeatable.

ps
and for the time being, it is always good to buy.

People say that crypto is the future because their potential has no been completely exhausted yet, the potential of bitcoin is still there untapped ready to explode, bitcoin is still not used by 1% of the world population and even when taking that into consideration we have this huge price so it is not difficult to imagine what it is going to happen when a big enough number of people around the world begin to use bitcoin.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:47:15 PM

Crypto now is looking for all people especially the traders because this gives easily for them to have profit with a very good  amount of money because bitcoin depends of bitcoin. Bitcoin multiplies of it's value that's why they love to have in bitcoin world. Many people become rich and millionaire's so bitcoin now is getting popular.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

Yes crypto is the future making money of it. But I can't say that all the crypto currencies are good either for investment or for obtaining salary with them. There are many cryptos who hope to be good in future. I want someday im one of the best millionaire through bitcoin
I have same Thoughts regarding this matter.  Bitcoin and altcoins are the future of money. If someone is investing in crypto currency today, he is going to enjoy more benefits in future as compare to the ignorant ones. There will be a day when every financial Matter will be done in terms of crypto currencies. As the early investors are enjoying profit today similarly we will be happy tomorrow.

SirLegendary

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:48:41 PM

Everyone can earn money with BTC right now. Look at price graphic, BTC market cap — it is awesome. Crypto has got bigger ROI than ever known financial instrument. Yo can become rich right now if will biy coins and HODL  it.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:31:37 PM

Cryptocurrencies every day capture Internet world, with each day there are new cryptocurrencies and demand for any cryptocurrency is growing every second. In some countries starting bitcoin legalization, because they know that future is for them. Many online shops also begin gradually accepting payments in bitcoins and real shops also accepting payments in bitcoins. It already speaks about something, that cryptocurrencies will capture future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: