Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32567 times)
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
Yes, all crypto is the future of everyone believe on it. We can make money on it on the future. if the bitcoin continuous to grow the population.  For now, I am sure the bitcoin is the one of crypto helps us on the financial freedom. Once you hold the bitcoin you can be a millionaire someday like other people. Your future is as bright as your faith on it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

Cryptocurrency will be used as payment methods for your future. Although not very common today, cash in the future has the power to end the use of money. That's why I think it's a good idea to invest for the future. Also a few years later your grandkids will not want to say that if my grandparents bought these cryptocurrencies. Smiley
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

which you say is true, indeed crypto is the future that will make money. from 2017 until now the price of crypto is still changing, many new people trying to invest in crypto including me. only this year crypto market is experiencing a lot of decline, maybe down to 50%.
with cheap prices like this, buy as many coins as possible to hold for a few years. and maybe next year will profit a lot.
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

There is a posibility in it. We can make money in  Crypto currencies in the future if we hold it today.  I can see a lot of  opportunity for profit. I hope that ot will be too soon so that we can enjoy it's benefits.
Saving of the bitcoin is full of profit but we will have to hold it with a lot of patience and we will not have to sell it. It is safe to have bitcoin because we can get a lot of money from it if we will hold it for the long time without selling it at the panic price, bitcoin gives us a lot of opportunities that we will have to use to for making profit, so for me even now there is nothing more profitable and better to hold for the long time to get profit and saving than bitcoin only, so bitcoin is the real money maker for me.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

I am thinking that bitcoin has a very bright future. And in upcoming time its future gone be more brighter. Its increase price attract more and investors towards. Many multinational company like Microsoft, Green man game, Amazon etc start accepting Bitcoin for their various purpose and many developed countries like japan, usa, Germany praise their people to use digital currency like bitcoin. Due to its low transaction cost many online retailer use it for trading. These above thing proves that bitcoin will be a bright future in its upcoming time.  Wink
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

I am pretty sure that people killing crypto by making money on it. We got new technology and using it just for trading..it's lame. Skynet can be real today, why we are wating?

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

YES! I also believe in this so I kept buying cheap crypto while most of the world remains not knowledgeable in to crypto lets take the advancement so when it goes mainstream and maybe it becomes better than cash with its legal tender partner with technology it will really be the future when the public gets support from the top regulators like the government and the big financial institutions and multi national corporations that been circulating our needs.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

Because I see the huge potential of the cryptocurrency market so I have invested quite a lot in this market. Although the crypto market is small and volatile, its opportunities are huge and I am extremely pleased with my investment decision. I also invest a lot in ICO, because I like to support the starup projects, Effect.ai is a project I just joined, it has completed the sale of ICO and currently the project is developing very well.
Anyone interested can watch here: http://effect.ai/
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

YES! I also believe in this so I kept buying cheap crypto while most of the world remains not knowledgeable in to crypto lets take the advancement so when it goes mainstream and maybe it becomes better than cash with its legal tender partner with technology it will really be the future when the public gets support from the top regulators like the government and the big financial institutions and multi national corporations that been circulating our needs.
I think that I should already have come to terms with the fact that big finance in the world only agrees with huge corporations. And it is equivalent to visiting with this money, and inside the corporation Do not panic audacity, but also owns the whole world. All people are practically pawns on this planet.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

I think that I should already have come to terms with the fact that big finance in the world only agrees with huge corporations. And it is equivalent to visiting with this money, and inside the corporation Do not panic audacity, but also owns the whole world. All people are practically pawns on this planet.
I think that you should take a little different attitude to your own abilities in this life. If you live in a civilized society, then much depends on people. Even today, if we provoke Bitcoin's huge demand in the market, buying coins, then we can all raise the market to a good level together ..
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

That is a good decision to tade cheap crytpo currencies, but i think that choosing a cheap crypto currency but having a good potential is not such an easy job, you need to study the market and the while paper of different currencies, if you want to select a cheap coin for trading, Because therefore are a lot of altcoin which are dead and you cannot see any trading there in such coins.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

I believe crypto is the future. The future where all the transactions will be manage by digital currencies like bitcoin.

However, it is not easy to gain lots of financial here because of it is need to become popular.

Moreover, local government might wanted to control it in order to have a key role in the community
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:11:33 AM

I am sure that crypto is our future. Its better to investing our money right now before too late. Many altcoin have low price right now and they have great project and good product. Digital world is our future and its better if we adapting start from now
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

It will only give you more money if you know how to hold, it's important that we understand that the longer the market will survive
the more the price will appreciate so holding for long term is a very successful method of investing bitcoin.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

I think that you should take a little different attitude to your own abilities in this life. If you live in a civilized society, then much depends on people. Even today, if we provoke Bitcoin's huge demand in the market, buying coins, then we can all raise the market to a good level together ..
But, who are the buyer will help you buy crypto when the value so high? You have to remember the principle of market operation is simply the demand and supply. High value = no demand, in that time, the seller can just decrease the value to be reasonable for the buyer. It means your profit can become the loss or small profit.
bekohkoning

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

I do not think I need to wait for the future if you buy in 2010 and sell in december 2017 then you have become rich, if you buy now I am sure you will also become rich in the future
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

Yes, of course Bitcoin is the future of all crypto currency. And many economist predict that one day it will be control world economic. In mid 2017 Bitcoin  value was increased unthinkingly and reached to the highest point in its career.  Many investors invest in it due to this. And i also suggest people to invest in Bitcoin because in near future its price will be increase. Instead of investment Bitcoin also provide many ways to its user to make money from Bitcoin. Like bitcointalk signature campaign job, mining, trading etc. It also offer it user to earn bitcoin by investing or not investing.  Smiley
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

I agree with you it is the future and we all need to take from the chance we are getting because of bitcoin but still a lot of people do not know about bitcoin and i think if people would have known and trusted they had easily invested in bitcoin.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

Yes crypto has changed the world,
But not all crypto,
Crypto is one of the future gates where crypto has become a conversation
everywhere and also become a trending hot topics to talk about,
We have been surprised by the movement of the crypto currency in recent years,
Because many people who become millionaires suddenly because of crypto and not a few who lost their money
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

I do not think I need to wait for the future if you buy in 2010 and sell in december 2017 then you have become rich, if you buy now I am sure you will also become rich in the future
Additional to your statement. We can be rich if we hold numerous digital currency and change it into bitcoins later on. We can see now the bitcoin extremely useful. Numerous individuals are putting their cash in bitcoin to get some more dollars because of the cryptocurrencies base of long-term investment. Bitcoin has potential, and capable can become gigantic and profitable in the future. 
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: