Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 06:29:15 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stealth eBay + PayPal accounts, 500/50,000 Selling limit [VAUCHED][CHEAP]  (Read 11560 times)
MisterM_Jobs

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

Hello,
Do you need a verified stealth PayPal account, or eBay with 50,000 limit? Or even better, PayPal Linked to eBay?
You are on a right place.
I guarantee for accounts, any support or feedback needed will be provided, and i will be available within very short notice.
You will also get short manual, and instructions.
Special discount for ordering more accounts.
Feel free to contact me on skype: mr.markez93

new USA eBay Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
                                    Address Confirmed + VCC Attached

Account Selling Limits:- 500/$50000
                                                                           - 100/$7500    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           new UK eBay Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified

Account Selling Limits: up to 1000/£10000

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PayPal accounts: ->UK/USA PayPal Account (Verified)
                            ->Business available
                            ->email
                            ->Phone Verified
                            ->Address Confirmed
                            ->VCC Attached
                            ->SSN & Proxy Available

VAUCHES
Hey guys, more than a week ago I received a vouch copy from the OP, the accounts are as advertised and still workings, i vouch for the OP.

One of the best sellers out there, we did get into an arguement about him not being legit but in the end it turns out he is. I told him I would never go first because he has less than 10 posts. Asked him if he would give me a vouch copy and here is my review.

If you buy a ebay account from him it comes with a paypal both verified

eBay account did have 500 limit/50000$

VERY VERY CHEAP

Successfully listed an item on there no problem

https://postimg.org/image/gfmb992r5/

you receive a notepad with all the info: Paypal,eBay, Address, Phone# you name it.

Hands down best seller, def will be buying from soon

Great seller! Got account package for 20 minutes, perfect! Look for make business with you!

I couldn't upload images correctly, but here are links to some images where you can see previous work:
                                                                           IMAGES
                                                                                 PayPal:

eBay:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Satoshi is no god. He did not come down from the mountain with 10 golden rules engraved in stone for no one to question.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GHCoins45

Activity: 527

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:37:49 PM

You offer any vouch copy maybe? How old the accounts are?
MisterM_Jobs

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:52:20 PM

Hello GHCoins45, No i don't, sorry.

All Accounts are fresh, new,  and I'm making them right now, with full account access.

awsses

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:33:53 AM

There is also no 21 day holding for accounts. Price is negotiable
whether you give guarantees account does not get the limit after receiving funds ?
MisterM_Jobs

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:43:17 AM

No it does not changes limit.

MisterM_Jobs

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:44:33 PM

Today Discount.
Verified PayPal, with full access: 15$
eBay seller with 500items/50,000$ limit:22$
Both UK/USA.
Feel free to PM me or add on skype.

Ramezabla

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:59:17 PM

How do we know you're legit?BTC
MisterM_Jobs

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:01:24 PM

You can make sure that I'm not. I'm looking for customers, to make money and work even more with them, not to do onetime scam and get nothing out of it.

Ramezabla

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:23:45 PM

Hello,
Do you need a verified stealth PayPal account, or eBay with 50,000 limit? Or even better, PayPal Linked to eBay?
You are on a right place.
I guarantee for accounts, any support or feedback needed, i will be available within very short notice.
Feel free to contact me on skype:mr.markez93

new UK eBay Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified

Account Selling Limits: up to 500/£50000
Price:30$
           new USA eBay Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified

Account Selling Limits: up to 500/£50000
Price:30$
PayPal accounts: ->UK/USA PayPal Account (Verified)
                            ->Business available
                            ->email
                            ->Phone Verified
                            ->Address Confirmed
                            ->VCC Attached

Price:25$
I couldn't upload images correctly, but here are links to some images where you can see previous work:

PayPal:

eBay:

One of the best sellers out there, we did get into an arguement about him not being legit but in the end it turns out he is. I told him I would never go first because he has less than 10 posts. Asked him if he would give me a vouch copy and here is my review.

VERY VERY CHEAP

you receive a notepad with all the info: Paypal,eBay, Address, Phone# you name it.

MisterM_Jobs

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:27:16 PM

VERY VERY CHEAP

Thanks for great review Ramezabla. Always nice to have satisfied customers.

HmmMAA

Activity: 640

I know one thing: that I know nothing

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:01:56 PM

Cmon guys , cut the crap . GHCoins45 ( trusted member ) asks for a vouch copy and you refuse , and then you give a vouch to a newbie which ( didn't expected that !!! Tongue ) gives you a positive vote for your service .
Give GHCoins45 a vouch and maybe some guys will use your service .

MIROCANA.COM | ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING
pre-sale: 09.10 + AI-powered management of your Poloniex account
mirocana.com/token-sale | FB | BitcoinTalk | Telegram | Twitter | White Paper
Ramezabla

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

Cmon guys , cut the crap . GHCoins45 ( trusted member ) asks for a vouch copy and you refuse , and then you give a vouch to a newbie which ( didn't expected that !!! Tongue ) gives you a positive vote for your service .

Wanna see chat proof I actually tried to deal with him and convinced him to give me a vouch copy? I legit offered to buy another one after bud. He wasn't going to give them out until  I told him that's only way he can make money
HmmMAA

Activity: 640

I know one thing: that I know nothing

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

Wanna see chat proof I actually tried to deal with him and convinced him to give me a vouch copy? I legit offered to buy another one after bud. He wasn't going to give them out until  I told him that's only way he can make money

Dude , you have to understand that your trust level is very low ( i don't say that you're not trusted but time will show that ) . So even if you post your conversation probably no one will believe you .  If the seller wants to sell he should look for a trusted member of this community . All legit services give vouch copies to attract buyers .

MIROCANA.COM | ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING
pre-sale: 09.10 + AI-powered management of your Poloniex account
mirocana.com/token-sale | FB | BitcoinTalk | Telegram | Twitter | White Paper
MisterM_Jobs

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:11:07 PM

Hello HmmMAA, at a moment, i could not provide Vauch Copy to GHcoins45. I sent him a message and wait for respot, now when i do have.

buyeryourlife

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

Great seller! Got account package for 20 minutes, perfect! Look for make business with you!
Ramezabla

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:31:20 PM

Dude , you have to understand that your trust level is very low ( i don't say that you're not trusted but time will show that ) . So even if you post your conversation probably no one will believe you .  If the seller wants to sell he should look for a trusted member of this community . All legit services give vouch copies to attract buyers .

You speak like an idiot, most high ranked members buy their fucking accounts....
MisterM_Jobs

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:36:02 PM

You speak like an idiot, most high ranked members buy their fucking accounts....

Ramezabla, thanks for standing on my side, you have my gratitude.
HmmMAA, I have already wrote an ansfer about your skeptical opinion.I have one more Vauch Copy, and my accounts are very good, i have satisfied customers . I expect to be reasonable, and not make a fight on this post.
Please, do not continue with this. Thanks.

MisterM_Jobs

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:44:19 PM

One Vauch Copy is ready for trusted member, looking for review.

calpsy2

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:25:55 PM

PM me . i make my own and would like to see if it compares .

Would like the UK ebay with higher selling limits . Dont need paypal .

Will as always leave a long and detailed review unlike others who right 1 line reviews .
Ramezabla

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:43:34 AM

PM me . i make my own and would like to see if it compares .

Would like the UK ebay with higher selling limits . Dont need paypal .

Will as always leave a long and detailed review unlike others who right 1 line reviews .

That's dumb, you will just take it and sell it wtf
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.