Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 11:47:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stealth eBay + PayPal accounts, 500/50,000 Selling limit [VAUCHED][CHEAP]  (Read 11863 times)
MisterM_Jobs

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:47:25 AM

If anyone need accounts, make sure to contact me. Feel free to ask any question. We are back in business after short pause, so welcome discount will be included for new buyers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cRaZyzMaN

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:08:38 PM

If anyone need accounts, make sure to contact me. Feel free to ask any question. We are back in business after short pause, so welcome discount will be included for new buyers

whats the discount?

Grin
TalesofDeivid

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:24:49 AM

Added you on skype!  Smiley
digital2017

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:24:05 PM

I want to buy if you are still selling please let me know the current price Cheesy
godicon

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:45:04 AM

Hey, I  have reading this post for sometime before finally signin, Could let me know if ur accounts are still coming for more sales as i think will can colabo.

Welcome me in .. Newbie on this community.

Cheers  Grin
thefinestwhite

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:21:54 PM

AVOID AT ALL COSTS,

Just ordered from this scam artist, he stayed online for over 15minutes answering every question I had - as soon as he received payment he sent me a bogus username and password which doesn't work - then instantly went offline from skype.

Basically just stole 20usd
Rubynwel

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:05:54 PM

**** IMPORTANT WARNING ****

I have got a strong belief he is trying to cash out the accounts he has sold. Since he has all the default information (credit card number, phone number etc) he can easily change your password. For everyone who bought this, I advise to urgently change all passwords, and if possible change the associated e-mail.
Vanquish_PT

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:16:43 PM

I have got a strong belief he is trying to cash out the accounts he has sold. Since he has all the default information (credit card number, phone number etc) he can easily change your password. For everyone who bought this, I advise to urgently change all passwords, and if possible change the associated e-mail.

He can't cashout because his accounts are rubish.

He can't even provide docs to unlock accounts.

1. chat with seller , plan to buy it, seller tell me he will replace new one if account problem.
2. got account after 5 days
3. use that account like as instruction.
4. after a few hour paypal send me an email they need document for verify that's mean account change to limited. i was ask seller but he not respond.
4. try listing item, after 24 hours, ebay was banned. dont know why.
5. now already 3 days after banned seller was not respond any to me. very suck.
6. wasting my $35 money.
7. suck
8. very suck
9. very lie

All he does is making up some name and address and add a cheap ass vcc. Done! New account!

Garbage!!

Rubynwel

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:05:02 PM

He can't cashout because his accounts are rubish.

He can't even provide docs to unlock accounts.

1. chat with seller , plan to buy it, seller tell me he will replace new one if account problem.
4. after a few hour paypal send me an email they need document for verify that's mean account change to limited. i was ask seller but he not respond.
6. wasting my $35 money.
7. suck
8. very suck
9. very lie

All he does is making up some name and address and add a cheap ass vcc. Done! New account!

Garbage!!

He can... I was using his account for over 4 months now and he's trying to get thousands of dollars out of the account....
Conroy18

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:58:42 PM

Was hoping this shit wasn't a scam, but apparently it is. Didn't want to be spending 100s buying from here: www.auctionessistance.com/shop when I could have bought them cheap elsewhere.

Does anyone have any other sellers that offer them much cheaper?
sarabinvest

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

this is Scam , ask me for payment ant then disappear

Seller Ebay Paypal (mr.markez93) is SCAM
seller.card19@yandex.ru is SCAM
be Carefull and dont buy from this Seller ... he dont accept paypal because he is scam !!! in paypal you can request to cancel transaction or to open case in the other payment method its your responsibility and they can not do nothing for him ...

mr.markez93 is SCAM , DO NOT USE 
seller.card19@yandex.ru  is SCAM , DO NOT USE

BE CAREFUL FROM THIS SELLER DO Not BUY FROM HIM
 i can send every one who need the chat and the payment confirmation ... you can contact me via email sarabinvest@gmail.com

Hello,
Do you need a verified stealth PayPal account, or eBay with 50,000 limit? Or even better, PayPal Linked to eBay?
You are on a right place.
I guarantee for accounts, any support or feedback needed will be provided, and i will be available within very short notice.
You will also get short manual, and instructions.
Special discount for ordering more accounts.
Feel free to contact me on skype: mr.markez93

new USA eBay Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
                                    Address Confirmed + VCC Attached

Account Selling Limits:- 500/$50000
                                                                           - 100/$7500    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           new UK eBay Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
                                    Address Confirmed + VCC Attached

Account Selling Limits: up to 1000/£10000

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PayPal accounts: ->UK/USA PayPal Account (Verified)
                            ->Business available
                            ->email
                            ->Phone Verified
                            ->Address Confirmed
                            ->VCC Attached
                            ->SSN & Proxy Available

VAUCHES
Hey guys, more than a week ago I received a vouch copy from the OP, the accounts are as advertised and still workings, i vouch for the OP.

One of the best sellers out there, we did get into an arguement about him not being legit but in the end it turns out he is. I told him I would never go first because he has less than 10 posts. Asked him if he would give me a vouch copy and here is my review.

If you buy a ebay account from him it comes with a paypal both verified

eBay account did have 500 limit/50000$

VERY VERY CHEAP

Successfully listed an item on there no problem

https://postimg.org/image/gfmb992r5/

you receive a notepad with all the info: Paypal,eBay, Address, Phone# you name it.

Hands down best seller, def will be buying from soon

Great seller! Got account package for 20 minutes, perfect! Look for make business with you!

I couldn't upload images correctly, but here are links to some images where you can see previous work:
                                                                           IMAGES
                                                                                 PayPal:
                                                            https://s9.postimg.org/rma96g49r/Sc1.jpg
                                                            https://s32.postimg.org/z8gke9o1x/Sc2.jpg
                                                                                 eBay:
                                                            https://s3.postimg.org/6dx1vsirn/sc4.jpg
                                                            https://s1.postimg.org/hxe9fnhcf/sc5.jpg

gurugrv

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

Hey, I need a few accounts, please PM me.
JillKoishi

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:15:30 PM

Hey, I need a few accounts, please PM me.

Check out https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

That's the father of all stealth who started all these. Safe and high quality place.
JillKoishi

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

I forgot to mention, have you guys also thought about creating your own account? Aspkin got a stealth guide here that you can read: https://www.auctionstealth.com
It's a good thing to explore both angles
Camdenbui

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:47:27 AM

seller.ebay2018@yandex.ru is SCAM

6. wasting my $40 money.
7. suck
8. very suck
9. very lie
Camdenbui

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:13:46 AM

6. wasting my $40 money.
7. suck
8. very suck
9. very lie
1bobbyf

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:23:04 AM

Hi, I have been trying to get in touch with you as you come highly regarded and I need your expert advice and service. I am a BTC trader and need multiple PP stealth accts to receive payment from my exchange. I will go into detail if you contact me on my email please. r.faiella1@aol.com
MisterM_Jobs

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

Hello guys, you havent see me post in a while. I see thst my profile is red for trading.
Situation is next. I was not active more then 8 months on web, and out of this business. As you can search mr.markez93 on skype, you will see 2 profiles, one is fake,and he is scaming people on my name. Please understand this situation that im trying to fix and solve. Not only that you guys lost money, but i got very bad feedbacks becouse of that guy. I am realy sorry that this situation occurred and will do my best to provide any help nessesery.
My skype name: mr.markez93 (markez no sleep ^. -) and image black/white with sunglasses, myself.
Please add me, and thanks for understansing in advance

MisterM_Jobs

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

6. wasting my $40 money.
7. suck
8. very suck
9. very lie
Please make sure to check that email skype adress o ce again and mine, you sill see what im talking about.
NEW AND IMPROVED SERVICE
All accounts has verified Debit Cards
All informations are confirmed

And much more, coming soon.

MisterM_Jobs

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

All informations are matched to an eBay, unique.
-new DEBIT CARD IN EVERY PACKAGE

-Now you can choose also between:
eBay + PayPal ( debit card, phone gvoice and full informations)
eBay + PayPal with PROXY
eBay + PayPal with PROXY and VBA

-USA and UK Package
-STEALTH GUIDE

if there is any question, make sure to contact me ( *****: mr.markez93 [ MPGH markez no sleep ^.-][black/white image with sunglasses])

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.