Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 06:58:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stealth eBay + PayPal accounts, 500/50,000 Selling limit [VAUCHED][CHEAP]  (Read 11574 times)
MisterM_Jobs

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:47:25 AM

If anyone need accounts, make sure to contact me. Feel free to ask any question. We are back in business after short pause, so welcome discount will be included for new buyers

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cRaZyzMaN

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:08:38 PM

If anyone need accounts, make sure to contact me. Feel free to ask any question. We are back in business after short pause, so welcome discount will be included for new buyers

whats the discount?

Grin
TalesofDeivid

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:24:49 AM

Added you on skype!  Smiley
digital2017

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:24:05 PM

I want to buy if you are still selling please let me know the current price Cheesy
godicon

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:45:04 AM

Hey, I  have reading this post for sometime before finally signin, Could let me know if ur accounts are still coming for more sales as i think will can colabo.

Welcome me in .. Newbie on this community.

Cheers  Grin
thefinestwhite

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:21:54 PM

AVOID AT ALL COSTS,

Just ordered from this scam artist, he stayed online for over 15minutes answering every question I had - as soon as he received payment he sent me a bogus username and password which doesn't work - then instantly went offline from skype.

Basically just stole 20usd
Rubynwel

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:05:54 PM

**** IMPORTANT WARNING ****

I have got a strong belief he is trying to cash out the accounts he has sold. Since he has all the default information (credit card number, phone number etc) he can easily change your password. For everyone who bought this, I advise to urgently change all passwords, and if possible change the associated e-mail.
Vanquish_PT

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:16:43 PM

I have got a strong belief he is trying to cash out the accounts he has sold. Since he has all the default information (credit card number, phone number etc) he can easily change your password. For everyone who bought this, I advise to urgently change all passwords, and if possible change the associated e-mail.

He can't cashout because his accounts are rubish.

He can't even provide docs to unlock accounts.

1. chat with seller , plan to buy it, seller tell me he will replace new one if account problem.
2. got account after 5 days
3. use that account like as instruction.
4. after a few hour paypal send me an email they need document for verify that's mean account change to limited. i was ask seller but he not respond.
4. try listing item, after 24 hours, ebay was banned. dont know why.
5. now already 3 days after banned seller was not respond any to me. very suck.
6. wasting my $35 money.
7. suck
8. very suck
9. very lie

All he does is making up some name and address and add a cheap ass vcc. Done! New account!

Garbage!!

Rubynwel

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:05:02 PM

He can't cashout because his accounts are rubish.

He can't even provide docs to unlock accounts.

1. chat with seller , plan to buy it, seller tell me he will replace new one if account problem.
2. got account after 5 days
3. use that account like as instruction.
4. after a few hour paypal send me an email they need document for verify that's mean account change to limited. i was ask seller but he not respond.
4. try listing item, after 24 hours, ebay was banned. dont know why.
5. now already 3 days after banned seller was not respond any to me. very suck.
6. wasting my $35 money.
7. suck
8. very suck
9. very lie

All he does is making up some name and address and add a cheap ass vcc. Done! New account!

Garbage!!

He can... I was using his account for over 4 months now and he's trying to get thousands of dollars out of the account....
Conroy18

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:58:42 PM

Was hoping this shit wasn't a scam, but apparently it is. Didn't want to be spending 100s buying from here: www.auctionessistance.com/shop when I could have bought them cheap elsewhere.

Does anyone have any other sellers that offer them much cheaper?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.