Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it profitable to run a Bitcoin faucet in 2017  (Read 10338 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:35:07 PM

I guess it depends on how attractive your faucet is.
Because faucet is profitable to the owner only it is just like paying those visitors at a time they click on the website.
Just have a great attracting site and reasonable satoshi so people will come  back.

Another thing to remember is that the faucet owners should protect their sites from hacks and wallet robberies. Experienced users can create bots, which can empty out the faucet in a matter of days.

I couldn't agree more with you. Faucet ia not bad idea until nowadays, because it will bring many profit for developers. Sure Important point is make your faucets interest and build the trust to everyone that you legitimate to pay. Apart from all that, if we can not make a good security system we can cooperate with someone we already know that it can work for it. And pay him equal they deserve.
For me its really a bad idea as of this days yes its okay to build a faucet but as of this day faucets are too saturated and people dont have any interest already on faucets because we do all know that claiming faucet money is very small and very time consuming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:07:10 PM

In the last year maybe faucets could keep profitable, nowadays without adsense support, its hard to pay well and keep the claimers interested and active. But there are few bitcoin networks paying with bitcoin, there are too many rules and restrictions, and you have one extra problem bots, soo to have a good faucet you will need around 0,25-1 btc to start and try to keep alive, since you are competing with others and you need to balance income with payouts, but if you lucky you can maybe earn 0,05-0.10 btc montly.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:18:15 PM

In the last year maybe faucets could keep profitable, nowadays without adsense support, its hard to pay well and keep the claimers interested and active. But there are few bitcoin networks paying with bitcoin, there are too many rules and restrictions, and you have one extra problem bots, soo to have a good faucet you will need around 0,25-1 btc to start and try to keep alive, since you are competing with others and you need to balance income with payouts, but if you lucky you can maybe earn 0,05-0.10 btc montly.
Yeah that's right adsense was the main source of income but there's nothing we can do now. In order to start your faucets you may need minimum investment of 2 btc and I would recommend you to pay 50-70 saroshi every 5-10 min as that will give you more views to your ads. And in terms of network until you don't reach 100k alexa rank you will mostly be in loss after that you can apply for melow ads.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:00:27 PM

Yeah that's right adsense was the main source of income but there's nothing we can do now. In order to start your faucets you may need minimum investment of 2 btc and I would recommend you to pay 50-70 saroshi every 5-10 min as that will give you more views to your ads. And in terms of network until you don't reach 100k alexa rank you will mostly be in loss after that you can apply for melow ads.

The thing is that looks impossible to keep such reward for tinny time, long faucets wont pay more then 200-400 satoshis daily, but people wont use them if they can earn 800 daily with those 4-10 minutes rewards, but the faucet will die instead keep sharing health. Faucets wont resist further atleast is the way i see those, the gold moments has gone for admin and supporters.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:04:38 AM

if youre faucet site reward under 100 satoshi is never visitor visit youre facuet
I think no, even faucet's reward is too low (below 100 satoshi) you can still get visitors to your site but not that much from higher paying faucet one.
If you say never, I think you should try it for prove your sentence.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:29:35 AM

yes if the rewards is higher than every other faucet sites, you can also promote your faucet site like some weekly raffles to users , I myself sometimes visiting faucets with high rewards or having some jackpot bonuses to users it will attract more visitors.

Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:45:21 AM

Bitcoin faucets are still profitable, but popular alternative cryptocurrencies have enabled people to promote their sites easier as well as push more volume with advertisments.

It's quite simple to make with a variety streams of revenue, although there's much left to search for that'll boost performance overall.

President79

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:11:20 AM

Bitcoin faucets are still profitable, but popular alternative cryptocurrencies have enabled people to promote their sites easier as well as push more volume with advertisments.

It's quite simple to make with a variety streams of revenue, although there's much left to search for that'll boost performance overall.
Yes true, anything can be beneficial, depending on our mind. but I think, the faucet has not been effective because a very small payment for the user and for the advertiser does not make a lot of clicks.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 04:55:07 AM

You have a point dude.
Combination of Bitcoin and Altcoin faucet is more profitable today.
But I think Bitcoin faucet is for long term than the altcoin faucet.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:32:42 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 02:42:44 PM by coinplus

yes if the rewards is higher than every other faucet sites, you can also promote your faucet site like some weekly raffles to users , I myself sometimes visiting faucets with high rewards or having some jackpot bonuses to users it will attract more visitors.
But what makes you think that new users will use your faucet or when they could easily find the older ones that are more popular, you need to really study the situation and calculate the profit.

Building up new faucets will not be a big challenge but promoting it would be a big head ache till you make it a popular one.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

if youre faucet site reward under 100 satoshi is never visitor visit youre facuet
I think no, even faucet's reward is too low (below 100 satoshi) you can still get visitors to your site but not that much from higher paying faucet one.
If you say never, I think you should try it for prove your sentence.
yeah, there may be some visitors only. because the reward is not too big. especially nowthere are many faucet sites in internet and mutual competitiveness to get more visitors and earn a profit
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:18:55 AM

most bitcoin users would not tend to waste of their time on collecting very small amounts on faucets,so it would not profitable.

I disagree. First, there are many kids these days who want to have thier own coins and they use faucets because they are the only chance to get BTC for those kids. And it doesn't matter how old the kids are if they are generating enough traffic for a site to sell places for advertising. Second, I heard some people manage to collect a decent amount of Satoshis per day using bots. So, bitcoin faucets will be always popular to some extent.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:18:04 PM

I think that is a problem not pda amount of reward on the faucet but innovations are you doing on your site so different from the others. and of course you have to find advertising that is profitable and pays with a great rate
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:34:10 PM

Hi,

I have a question regarding your own BTC faucet. Is it profitable to run it in 2017?
I was thinking to run it via WordPress.
What initial investment is needed?

it depends on how many advertisement you have on your Bitcoin Faucet and how many people are going to use your faucet but I don't know what number of visit is needed for you to consider it profitable and as far as I know many users are nowadays are not getting interested to use a faucet so probably it is not going to work successfully unless you will offer a good reward different than other faucet sites .
pseexh

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:50:10 PM

Hi,

I have a question regarding your own BTC faucet. Is it profitable to run it in 2017?

it depends on how many advertisement you have on your Bitcoin Faucet and how many people are going to use your faucet but I don't know what number of visit is needed for you to consider it profitable and as far as I know many users are nowadays are not getting interested to use a faucet so probably it is not going to work successfully unless you will offer a good reward different than other faucet sites .

You're right, in order for this project to be profitable, you need to attract a lot of advertisers. In addition, you need to come up with a good environment that will attract users
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:11:02 PM

Although I think it is not profitable any more, but it can generate some revenue, because some Bitcoin earners are still interested in Bitcoin faucets, those mostly are the newcomers to Bitcoin. From other side, if you would like to run a faucet, you should wait until Bitcoin price stabilize.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:38:51 PM

If you are planning to give away higher awards make sure you get the revenue back with proper advertisement and with faucets we get things limited because google is not interested to work with faucet which is a blow for every faucet owners who had their major share of profits through google.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 11:26:17 PM

Hi,

Of course it is. Make sure that you use seo on that and advertise it with good social engineering skills , make your design good not only design but of course your method on how people will have some interest to visit and get satoshi on your website. Wordpress i read something on it wordpress hacked right?

P.S
Find a good ads where they are paying high and make sure that you can get your revenue back with some good profit Smiley GOOD LUCK.

Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:32:12 PM

it would still be not profitable, you cannot make the rewards too big because you would get no profit of the adds while at the same time if the rewards are the same no one would use your faucet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

one people that makes users happy to visit a faucet site because the faucet is have a great reward and a simple design and minimalist. so do not put too much ads if you want to get a lot of users
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: