Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  
Author Topic: ██ MAR ██ Marijuanacoin ██ Cryptopia ██  (Read 50747 times)
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:01:59 PM

Ironic how I (the scammer in all your opinions) got scammed by his own team right? Our "webdeveloper" pulled the plug on all our services and vanished with all funds.  I tried to track him through his IP's but they we're all proxys. Our "grower" decided not continue with the project after that. All that's left is me.

I'm currently trying to gain access over the domain name and server. Hoping to get a positive response. I do have a backup of all sources from our webservices.

I can defend myself here, but it's of no use. I was powerless and could not protect the community in such a dramatic situation. The reason for my late response is obvious. I'm very much ashamed. I tried to fix this without involving everyone. But with the current development on a takeover I had to speak up.

Give me some time to get things straight or go with a takeover. It's your choice.  If I do gain control over the domain I'm willing to hand it all over for free if you all go with a takeover. This includes the platform sourcecodes I have.

PrizZzrak

So, the guy that had a flew pulled a plug. Hmmm, well, it could be true or it's a story like I anticipated.
It could be that you are scammed by webdeveloper guy but than infos you provided from start were not totaly acurrate.
So please give us a little more information, so we/community can make a decission, to leave this to die, to make takeover, or whatever ...
Anyway right now this is in story telling domain, if you provide more informations like... everything you know, maybe you can redeem yourself.

Let's start with what was your part in development?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:10:02 PM

great.

that's the second time he's pulled a stunt like that.

thought he was the one growing the weed as well......

illusions, illusions...

maybe he should refund the 18 BTC he got during the ICO...

Roll Eyes
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

This thread getting locked in 3.......2..........1

Edit:
"We don't put so much work in this project for a simple snatch and run Pre-Sale. "

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758455.msg17877125#msg17877125

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:46:19 PM

lol stop with bothering on shit weed scams lmao

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
PatCash79

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

Holding my coins and waiting for new ANN and updates.
ViperBessa

Activity: 324
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:46:47 PM

Ironic how I (the scammer in all your opinions) got scammed by his own team right? Our "webdeveloper" pulled the plug on all our services and vanished with all funds.  I tried to track him through his IP's but they we're all proxys. Our "grower" decided not continue with the project after that. All that's left is me.

I'm currently trying to gain access over the domain name and server. Hoping to get a positive response. I do have a backup of all sources from our webservices.

I can defend myself here, but it's of no use. I was powerless and could not protect the community in such a dramatic situation. The reason for my late response is obvious. I'm very much ashamed. I tried to fix this without involving everyone. But with the current development on a takeover I had to speak up.

Give me some time to get things straight or go with a takeover. It's your choice.  If I do gain control over the domain I'm willing to hand it all over for free if you all go with a takeover. This includes the platform sourcecodes I have.

PrizZzrak

You are a thief , used all the people here who once again believed in your word, you are a shame to crypto community. I invested good money on this believing it to be a good investment, you could have made a lot more money if you had continued the project but maybe you have pleasure in stealing other people, this should be a police case!
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

PrizZzrak

U disgusting piece of shit, do you think we believe that your so called web developer had the private key to the bitcoin wallet? When you're the one in charge? Gfy dude.... I hope you burn hard for stealing peoples money like this
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:50:26 PM

Don't forget to adjust the trust rating.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=229047

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
PrizZzrak (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 05:01:06 PM

U disgusting piece of shit, do you think we believe that your so called web developer had the private key to the bitcoin wallet? When you're the one in charge? Gfy dude.... I hope you burn hard for stealing peoples money like this

I wish I could. It's obvious the ICO funds we're still on our server when he took it.

How did I steal someone's money? You bought a coin, you received a coin during ICO.  Roll Eyes
The fact our webdeveloper emptied the entire ICO wallet and webwallet is another story.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=113106

Done!

kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:01:43 PM

PrizZzrak

I think you should disappear, you big liar
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:15:28 PM

I wish I could. It's obvious the ICO funds we're still on our server when he took it.

How did I steal someone's money? You bought a coin, you received a coin during ICO.  Roll Eyes
The fact our webdeveloper emptied the entire ICO wallet and webwallet is another story.

Done!

Honestly man. Why do u even come back here to tell such a blatant lie? Do you think even 1% of readers here believe that you, the person responsible for this entire project, gave the bitcoin wallet to some random web developer you don't know? I promise you, this scam will bite you in the ass at some point in your life. Just do the right thing, claim that you managed to "negotiate back" the coins from him and resume the project, meanwhile buying cheap MAR. That's the most rational thing for you to do at this point
Ethirald

Activity: 129

Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:05:05 PM

I don't believe in PrizZzrak anymore. I would really like if someone else takes over this project because I really believe this could have a good potential!

(Maybe we could ask online growshop to accept payment in this coin just to spread its name.)
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:45:46 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 01:15:01 AM by PoolMinor

Done!

"Makes false claims and scam accusations."

I am not sure how this statement I made (below) could be considered a false claim....Perhaps you could reference this scam accusation?

Raised BTC: 18.86160576
Dev stopped posting for 4 days and then came back posting how he was scammed by his own webdeveloper. Not sure why web developer would have access to the investment wallet.

Edit:
Wallet address of funds from ICO
https://blockchain.info/address/1PccaFcMoF9ZKKSUvBrvonBWLbaKGrAymP

Now moved here:
https://blockchain.info/address/15b8pBsWvSikB2Ck5UbJHaCjpF11Ewg3Zp

PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:44:45 PM

Wow, I go to work and all this interesting stuff happens.

Not posting for pretty much the week is the biggest issue I see here.  You didn't lose access to your bitcointalk account.  You could've made up something and posted that things were delayed.  Instead you let hysteria take over, the price tank, and your investors out in the cold.  Think of more than yourself and you being "ashamed", think of the people who invested in YOUR project and the money they invested.  People might've been mad that things were delayed, but at least they'd know straight up what was going on.

I'm not sure what to think at this point.  

Why would to team up with someone on the internet you don't even know?  Did you just start with computers yesterday?

As the developer of this coin, why didn't you have control of the domain name?  That is like the dumbest business move ever.  And why haven't you purchased another name ASAP and setup shop during the "negotiations".

I'm assuming that you have control of the github account and the twitter account, because those aren't offline.

With NUC you wiped everything, but not this time.  So, I might be inclined to believe you.

Just move the effen forward.  Get a website back up, block explorer, nodes, no bullshit.

People in this thread want to be part of a coin which makes them money.  Do that. and you'll be king and all will be forgotten.

ftfy

topian

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:35:08 AM

Might be good idea to put the github and wallet download in the OP while you make a new ANN.  Those might be helpful to anyone who might stumble by and wants to join the fun.  Or someone who purchased coins on Cryptopia and wants to stake um.

https://github.com/MarijuanacoinMAR/marijuanacoin/releases

Wake and Stake
octavarium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:10:49 AM

Devs did you contacted http://coinmarketcap.com to add $MAR to their list?

I will do that.

chain is conflict,,
cant to other exchanges
must fixed, or forever cryptopia
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

cmiiw

No idea what you are talking about. Huh
Chain is fine.

We're still waiting on yobit to add MAR.
The webshop will be released in 24-36 hours.

what time now ?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:34:45 AM

Wow glad I sold coins before to get what I paid atleast still holding some... this makes sense why he wanted to cancel yobit he wanted to hurry up and dump. Fucking scum bag devs
Smokeyw

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 01:58:51 AM

Done!

"Makes false claims and scam accusations."

I am not sure how this statement I made (below) could be considered a false claim....Perhaps you could reference this scam accusation?

Raised BTC: 18.86160576
Dev stopped posting for 4 days and then came back posting how he was scammed by his own webdeveloper. Not sure why web developer would have access to the investment wallet.

Edit:
Wallet address of funds from ICO
https://blockchain.info/address/1PccaFcMoF9ZKKSUvBrvonBWLbaKGrAymP

Now moved here:
https://blockchain.info/address/15b8pBsWvSikB2Ck5UbJHaCjpF11Ewg3Zp

so he made 28 btc for one month scamming ? nice income  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  

Jump to: