Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (I PAY FIRST) SELLING BITCOIN@PROMOTION RATE TO ONLY TRUSTED(100+) MEMBERS.  (Read 354 times)
TheWolfOfDCStreet (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:21:13 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 05:32:20 PM by TheWolfOfDCStreet

I am selling bitcoins @ a 3% rate.

I MUST receive the funds first and

I only ACCEPT Western Union/Money Gram/ and Cash Deposit to WellsFargo (In which I need an hour to verify whether the deposit was a check or an actual CASH DEPOSIT!)

Thank for your time and consideration.

Contact me @415-308-8479 for any other inquiries.

REVISED: AFTER ANALYZING FEEDBACK FROM MY LAST ADVERTISEMENT.
TO VALIDATE THE AUTHENTICITY OF MY PROPOSITION, I AM WILLING TO SEND THE BTC TO TRUSTED MEMBERS ON BITCOINTALK.ORG
TO THE COMMUNITY KNOWS I AM TRUSTABLE AND TRULY MONEY MOTIVATED.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xorst

Activity: 148
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:23:36 PM

PM me your Skype/Facebook
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:24:29 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 11:41:32 PM by markj113

I am selling bitcoins @ a 3% rate.

I MUST receive the funds first and

I only ACCEPT Western Union/Money Gram/ and Cash Deposit to WellsFargo (In which I need an hour to verify whether the deposit was a check or an actual CASH DEPOSIT!)

Thank for your time and consideration.

Contact me @415-308-8479 for any other inquiries.

REVISED: AFTER ANALYZING FEEDBACK FROM MY LAST ADVERTISEMENT.
TO VALIDATE THE AUTHENTICITY OF MY PROPOSITION, I AM WILLING TO SEND THE BTC TO TRUSTED MEMBERS ON BITCOINTALK.ORG
TO THE COMMUNITY KNOWS I AM TRUSTABLE AND TRULY MONEY MOTIVATED.

Op is banned from localbitcoins :

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/DKBitcoinz/

also an alt of this user here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=919288;sa=showPosts

even uses the same line
Thank you for your time and consideration.

We are using Bitcointalk.org has an advertising platform!  Smiley

Hello, we are a group of college students who are diversely spread out around California. Our objective is to provide an easy access of bitcoins to the community. We hope to provide the best customer service available and to establish business relations! Contact us at 1-415-308-8479.

Hello, we have expanded our services to provide cash deposits via WellsFargo CA. Contact me via text/DM for details.
Once you deposit the money, send me a pic of the receipt that says "To DkBitcoinz, No Refunds" then tear the receipt in half twice.

Please add change to your order as such $XXX.XX, so it will make it easier to differentiate your order.

CHECKS are never acceptable under any circumstances!
NO E-Checks or transfers!

ONLY CASH DEPOSITS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 8381941528
ROUTING NUMBER: 122000247
PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AFTER DEPOSITING

NOTICE: Currently Not Accepting trades from New York Residents.

Bitcoin provided by my services may not utilized for illegal activities. (Money Laundering, Evading taxes, etc). Solicitation of any activities of that nature will be terminated.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:27:30 PM

what do you mean @ a 3% rate.?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:54:05 PM

what do you mean @ a 3% rate.?

This looks like a shill account with a very strange posting history.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: