Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 04:15:01 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol.  (Read 72983 times)
malachi_38tr@viS

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:47:05 AM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

alcohol is injuries to health. so it is not good. but every day one glass alcohol keep far of hearth problems and other problems. if i feel stress in my work every day night i have to drink one glass alcohol. i don't like to drink so much alcohol just i have to drink in parties and any occasions. actually doctor given me suggestion so i'm doing like that only.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:19:08 AM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

Maybe your habbit of drinking is just fine, once a week in not bad, just to stress out. But when uou start drinking extra and exceeding the maximum ammount of body can contain, start to worry about uour health. Drink is not bad, it will be bad if you overdrink it.

Lorin

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:30:04 AM

Drinking too much on a single occasion or overtime can take a serious toll on your health.It can damage your heart if you drink a lot over a long time,too much alcohol can increase your risk of developing certain cancer. But moderate alcohol consumption may have some substantial health benefits like it can lower the risk of cardiovascular disease,can lengthen your life and lower the chance of diabetes.

C
What is C?
Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:31:24 AM

If it is not in excess, it can not do you anything wrong but if it is in excess it can lead to euphoric states, abuses, and in the worst case crimes.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:27:09 AM

Alcohol is not bad as long as you drink it moderately, the problem starts when you get addicted to it, it doesn't only harms your health but it affects your relationship with family as well. Even nectar can be poison if taken to excess.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   WHITEPAPER  |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mobshady24

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:29:52 AM

Of course drinking alcohol has bad effects to our body and it could lead to our deaths if we drink too much. But i believe what they say that everything in this world should be done moderately including alcohol drinks.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

emenem

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:39:18 AM

drinking alcohol is dangerous to your health.
Tsareeys

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:23:43 AM

Driking too much is too bad. Drink moderately like once a week not daily.
giga_999

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:55:28 AM

drinking alcohol once in a week is ok, bud daily consumption can lead to a psychological or other health-related issues. I drink once in a week, a bottle of good wine, no more than bottle, or just few glasses of beer and feel really good  Cool
mashort

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:04:44 PM

in russia and dublin, they drink everyday, does those countries have alcohol problems, NO, alcohol is culture

I only get paid in BITCOIN
langawon

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:31:08 PM

Appropriate drinking is good, such as red wine, the girl's skin is very good, I like it

⚡Semux - The First Java-based BFT Blockchain
theotherguy1

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

Everyone metabolizes alcohol differently.  Men better than women, Native Americans are particularly bad.  It's difficult to argue that alcohol has real health benefits.  Think of it as a weak poison, that has a fun side-effect.  It's harmful, but sometimes it's worth it Smiley  Ask any chemist and they'll tell you "the dosage makes the poison."  In other words, enough of anything will kill you and a little enough of anything is fine.
alexandroVV

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

the main thing is that you know the measure, Well, drinking strongly, pour in yourself, of course it is not worth it))Once again, all in moderation, and do not drink immediately if you have something bad happened)) просто если вы пьете много, вы можете стать алкоголиком))
JungleJim65

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:07:22 PM

Alcohol, just like most substances in life, tend to be fine when consumed in moderation.
kaena555

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:08:32 PM

Practically do not drink alcohol. My maximum is a glass of wine for the whole evening. But such evenings are every six months, if not less often.
atrocityx

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:12:52 PM

From an alcoholic thats currently struggling.. the problem is is it goes from every weekend to every night socially to every night to all day pretty quickly.. if you aren't addicted I would stop while youre ahead... The addiction never leaves once your body gets used to it enough.. Ive quit maybe 10-12 times and just one little screwup sets me on a path of months of binge drinking.. its ridiculous.. Not saying you will go this route but mine started as a teen just on the weekend and now that I'm in my 30s its something thats not fun at all, costs lots of money, and is something I'm incredibly ashamed of.. don't be me.
alizay

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:26:51 PM

It depends on what you drink as well... Drink 2 glasses of organic wine every 3-4 days is not going to impact you as bad as drinking vodka made out of polluted potatoes with a red bull. It also depends on so many other factors... Your mental "health" (if you have anxiety or are a stressed person you're already debilitating your liver. If you eat junk food, fried food, processed food full of sugar, additives and convervatives, you're already debilitating your liver as well and adding alcohol on top of all that doesn't help).
tsinelas

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:41:43 AM

Except from hang over the next day after being drunk,  it also gives us an excuse to do silly things like wild dancing,  immediate response to things without even thinking, hallucinations and other crazy things. It also destroys our liver and may cause various diseases.  Let us refuse ourselves from drinking and be healthy always.

francisvien

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:59:58 AM

there is a good and bad side of drinking alcohol. Good it can help you blood circulation maybe a 1 glass of wine a day. Bad when you drink too much i can destroy your liver. So drink moderately.
Newchanka

Activity: 56

Articles, ICO Whitepaper, SEO

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:34:38 AM

Alcohol generally gives extra work to the liver whose functions involves removal of poisonous substances from the body. Over labouring your liver isn't a good idea. We all do not have the same capacity to withstand alcohol. Your dad may have been using alcohol for so long...that may not mean that your body can do the same. Alcohol makes the brain not to function optimally, that's why we are advised not to use machinery or drive after drinking. I think alcohol is better avoided.

Article writing, ICO Whitepaper, SEO.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.