Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol.  (Read 75720 times)
ASNT

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:10:00 PM

I think it's not good for brain performance if drank too often, however once a week in moderation, why not? Smiley
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:35:22 PM

I do concur that everything ought to be with some restraint however that is most likely not the situation with medications and liquor , I mean once you begin , It's presumably simply an issue of time until the point that you get dependent on it and you screw your life. It's smarter to avoid these things . I never smoked or drink anything on my life and I'm okay , If I have issues or I celebrate with something , I don't perceive how liquor will affect me better.

Everything I could state is, I drink every week with companions, however I never come to the heart of the matter that I need to drink every night, it's bad for our wellbeing. We ought to be drinking with some restraint as it were. All things considered it can rest easy on the off chance that you just drink couple of, sufficiently only to influence you to feel somewhat lightheaded. Manhandling liquor may likewise cause a liver harm. Another terrible impact of it is you may begin to overlook your self and accomplish something doltish.
musaprince

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

i beleive drinking alchohol occassionally is okay,however excessive intake of it on the daily basis have some negative health implications like blackouts,permanent brain damage,anxiety issues,memory loss etc.i have had issues with anxiety and believe alchohol drinking was a contributing factor since i started in my teenage years,but thanks to God i am out of it even though sometime i hear it calling me from adistance
skyracee_

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:19:48 PM

A lot. Others may have purpose of drinking, but many of us  think of it as a fun activity, you can even forget your own problems for a while.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:48:31 PM

If you are a drunkard and addicted to alcohol then it will surely ruin your life and make you financially weak as you will keep on wasting your money in it and it will also create an negative impression in society which can ruin your reputation and it will also affect your relationship for sure.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:45:15 AM

I usually drink during midnight. At first it brings me  headache and very uncomfortable when i am working but when it becomes my daily routine it become more normal for me. Cant find any impact anymore by drinking the same amount of alcohol everyday.

qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:47:17 AM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

Whether drinking alcohol is a bad thing or good depends on the one whom will dtink it. Sometimes it can be bad. Sometimes it can be good. In terms of your purpose on drinking, it can be good or bad. But for me it is a bad thing. It will damage your health.
tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:26:40 AM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

Whether drinking alcohol is a bad thing or good depends on the one whom will dtink it. Sometimes it can be bad. Sometimes it can be good. In terms of your purpose on drinking, it can be good or bad. But for me it is a bad thing. It will damage your health.

Its good only if you are drinking in limits and that also once in a blue moon but if you are a regular drinker then it will surely affect your health and may be you will die at an very young age so its better to avoid alcohol in order to have good and healthy life.

dExplorer

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:59:49 AM

Drinking alcohol makes you forget all the bad staff you have been carrying all day and makes you say it out loud. But in the morning, hangover strikes. And if you make it a habbit, you will have a problem with your healt
Battle1doom

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:06:52 AM

I usually drink during midnight. At first it brings me  headache and very uncomfortable when i am working but when it becomes my daily routine it become more normal for me. Cant find any impact anymore by drinking the same amount of alcohol everyday.

Dude, you should seek help before it gets out of hand and you cause damage to yourself or others.
Bytemama

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:25:07 AM

There is harmful effect of too much of alcohol or misuse of alcohol which can damage relationships and society in terms of violence and crime, accident  and drinking while driving.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:42:24 AM

Dringking alcoholic beverages, especially the ones with high concentration of alcohol causes many kinds of body problem most especially the liver. Your liver can't regenerate it's self, so ones you get them in trouble, you're done. The way you think is also affected, just like in the movies although its a bit exaggerated, it affects the way you think. You may not be able to think right if you are in the influence of alcohol.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:47:13 AM

When a person begins to become addicted to alcohol, they will be difficult to get rid of it ... there are only a few ways to let go of it, that is, one motivation that can encourage them to reduce and even quit from it ,,. both from their own work and environment
ahrimanbro

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:53:24 AM

you're not sober, you do stupid shit. which is why its prohibited in so many different religions. you loose control and rekt shit up
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:45:13 AM

Many people enjoy a drink without any problems, but binge drinking or drinking heavily over longer periods of time can have very serious consequences. Alcohol misuse not only harms the individual, but damages relationships and society in general in terms of violence and crime, accidents and drink driving.

In Northern Ireland, the number of alcohol-related deaths has more than doubled since 1994. The most recent figures show:

there were 270 deaths recorded as alcohol-related in 2012;
there were more than 11,500 alcohol-related admissions to hospitals in 2009/10.
E-shipper

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:00:47 AM

I think that a lot of alcohol is too harmful for the body. I drink only good wine in small quantities and only on holidays, it does not bring great harm. And it is better to try to refrain altogether from it.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Battle1doom

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:46:44 AM

Many people enjoy a drink without any problems, but binge drinking or drinking heavily over longer periods of time can have very serious consequences. Alcohol misuse not only harms the individual, but damages relationships and society in general in terms of violence and crime, accidents and drink driving.

In Northern Ireland, the number of alcohol-related deaths has more than doubled since 1994. The most recent figures show:

there were 270 deaths recorded as alcohol-related in 2012;
there were more than 11,500 alcohol-related admissions to hospitals in 2009/10.

Drinking of alcohol has a positive and negative impact in our body. The positive impact are it can lessen the chance of having diabetes and high blood pressure. The negative effect are it can promote anxiety, dementia, stroke,tremor and even cancer that can lead to death. We should drink alcohol moderately and responsibly to avoid having many problems in our body.

Where does it state that alcohol will lessen the chance of having diabetes and high blood pressure. Who came out with this data/tests?
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:55:05 AM

I don't consume alcohol daily as it can affect my health in a worst way and it can also reduce my stamina which can create a problem for me after I get married and it will have a negative impact on my relationship so I will drink once in a month to keep myself refresh and relax.

noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:55:41 AM

Well, I am not very scientific in this sense, but, drinking alcohol may be good and bad at pur health. Alcohol perse is beneficial for our bodies as it introduces an external element to our system in which our body then reacts; think of it as a traning or going to the gym. But on one way or the other, alcohol only goes bad if it would be abused; not only ln the side effects our body derives, but also the hazard we may come contact with during our unsobber stage.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
Esdanit

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

As with everything else in life, all is OK in moderation

As the alcohol advertisements said "Drink Moderately" it is the best advice from them that we should take seriously because if you drink to much alcohol your mind would be enslave of the alcohol. So we should only drink moderately or drink upon our capacity. Yes we need alcohol because we can benefit from it but we should also learn how to drink upon our alcohol capacity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: