Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol.  (Read 75721 times)
colivingclub

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:08:07 AM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

Obviously, it is better not to drink. This is a coincidence and luck that your dad drinks every day and still stays healthy. Also, it is very bad that you have this feeling of "refreshing" after you drink on weekends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
istudy92

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:17:07 AM

I agree with the first poster, everything with moderation is fine.

As long as you dont get addicted you're good.
Theres a lot of social pressure to drink alcohol, and its a necessity in the business world if you want to form
connections or network with potential partners, so if you have low tolerance you may want to build that up in anticipation for that
Tabanta

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:42:50 AM

I like drinking, but gotta admit alcohol isnt healthy. And has many calories.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:50:42 AM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

Drinking alcohol in moderate way can provide us many health benefits,like for example, it can lower the risk of having cardiovascular diseases. But if the consumption of alcohol is abusive, it cause many kinds of diseases and illnesses that might lead to early death.So, let's just drink moderately!!

Conversely, drinking alcohol causes the risk of cardiovascular disease and those with heart problems should not drink alcohol at all because it gives a big load to the heart.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:33:37 AM

The impact of drinking alcohol will damage your brain,heart,liver,pancreas,immune system and more. So quit drinking alcohol.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:56:15 AM

Well!!...They say too much of everything is bad, and anything you do whether good or bad has implications. Alcohol is needed in the body but we are told in school that we get this in so many ways from the food we eat. Drinking proper beer, and in moderation is not harmful to yiur health. You can take it everyday but you should follow the daily recommended intake per your country's health ministry's research or WHO guidelines(recommended )
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:02:38 PM

For me, everything that is too much is bad. Nothing will be bad unless it is done too much. For example, wine, wine is good for digestion when eating meat, so that is the good part. However, once you drink wine too much it is considered as bad for the liver.

skiller21

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:50:11 PM

actually it depends on the people  that mean how  do  you use it there is two relation on alcohol like too much consumption of alcohol has bad impact
2nd is good relation between you and alcohol if you use it for the purpose of few enjoyment in decent way its ok ...
so there is good and bad impact of drinking alcohol..   
TheCarm

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:54:31 PM

Yes alcohol is good something but it's not innocent

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:44:51 PM

I know many issue consumers, individuals who would never go a day without liquor. It's truly nauseating to witness and they're profoundly wretched individuals. The vast majority have an ordinary association with liquor but on the other hand they're great at deluding themselves as to what typical seems to be. These moderately aged ladies who set away a container of wine a night 'since it's just wine' may discover they've embedded a period bomb into their bodies when everything includes.

Furthermore, I don't drink no more. My principle issue with drinking when I did was that I didn't do what's needed of it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:13:32 PM

actually it depends on the people  that mean how  do  you use it there is two relation on alcohol like too much consumption of alcohol has bad impact
2nd is good relation between you and alcohol if you use it for the purpose of few enjoyment in decent way its ok ...
so there is good and bad impact of drinking alcohol..   
Right. And it upon a person's decisiom if they're going to chiose the 1st or thr second. It's sometimes hard to choose the latter especially if you happen to have peers who are heavy drinkers. It would take a lot of aelf control and determination to simply say no

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:16:46 AM

for the positive effects of alcohol can warm the body in times of cold and make us rilex if the alcohol consumed in accordance with the dose of drinking is not excessive, its negative when excessive will lose control and uncontrolled outside our awareness in the act
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:39:25 AM

for the positive effects of alcohol can warm the body in times of cold and make us rilex if the alcohol consumed in accordance with the dose of drinking is not excessive, its negative when excessive will lose control and uncontrolled outside our awareness in the act

When it comes to warming the body, there are other drinks that could do that, a hot coffee or any hot drink could make you warm without the dizzy feeling.Even if you intake tolerable amount of alcohol, you are still affected by it.

It's okay to drink at home, when there is an occasion/event, but still, it would be nice if you would only drink few beers or few shots, not like those who drink until all the alcohol stock are gone.

Notmyfault7

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:41:44 AM

People would easily get drunk and lose their temper
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:11:15 AM

When it comes to warming the body, there are other drinks that could do that, a hot coffee or any hot drink could make you warm without the dizzy feeling.Even if you intake tolerable amount of alcohol, you are still affected by it.

It's okay to drink at home, when there is an occasion/event, but still, it would be nice if you would only drink few beers or few shots, not like those who drink until all the alcohol stock are gone.

Everyone should drink responsibly. Alcohol is a good way for socialization in official/diplomatic events and get together parties. Just drink in limit so that your voice and behavior is in your own control.
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:47:12 PM

Everything in the life has his own limit If you are trying to cross that limit then you will be going into dangerous stage. So just like that alchole is needed for our life but if you can increase it from limit then it will dangerous for you.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:50:43 PM

There are countless studies that prove that alcohol has a detrimental effect on our health when consumed outside of moderation, most notably is the irreparable damage that it can do to ones liver.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:03:33 PM

There's nothing wrong with drinking alcohol especially if there's a moderation and as far as I know moderate drinking like one bottle of beer every week has a health benefit, it will bring a bad result to our body or to our health only if we are consuming too much alcohol .
AlexanderXVII

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:19:51 PM

alcohol is a potent social catalyst, which is the reason for its strong standing in todays culture.

but you have to remember that the working mechanism of alcohol on the brain function is not a very subtle one.

while other drugs seem to tweak and manipulate certain pathways in the brain, alcohol works more like a full force blow to the engine, shutting down the function of different brain areas.

Depending on your genetic makeup, the neurotoxicity of alcohol can have cascade of negative consequences, leading to Alzheimer and other neurogenerative diseases.

Just a couple studys to think about:

https://www.foundmyfitness.com/news/t/alcohol
cryptocurrienzi

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:25:13 PM

Drinking alcohol is okay but if too much it can cause negative effect to our body. Possibility of having brain damage,can cause blackouts, memory loss and anxiety. Long-term drinking can result in permanent brain damage, serious mental health problems and alcohol dependence or alcoholism. Alcohol can damage parts of the brain, affecting behaviour and the ability to learn and remember. That's why we should know our limits of drinking alcohol. Too much alcohol can kill you so let's drink moderately guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: