Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [✫U.S PAYPAL 100% VERIFIED✫] Free VPN+Free VCC+Free U.S Number+Free U.S Address  (Read 86440 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:50:56 PM

Bought the guide few days ago and I can say that is EXCELLENT! You can 100% verify US Paypal accounts in few minutes.

Here is a screenshot:

Excellent guide, excellent seller. Smiley

Hi forumaster,

Thank you for posting your honest review.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Warm regards,
cybersofts

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamingneeds

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:26:54 AM

It appears my training teaches people how to make U.S PayPal 100% Verified.

Look at the screenshots, If you are doubting... Don't be jealous, please!  

A USA PayPal requires a bank account to be 100% verified.

You're actually false advertising as your accounts don't have a bank attached at all.

Not jealous, there's videos on YouTube of how to do this... and it costs $0. If you provided VBA's, it'd be different.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:26:12 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 11:44:38 AM by cybersofts

It appears my training teaches people how to make U.S PayPal 100% Verified.

Look at the screenshots, If you are doubting... Don't be jealous, please!  

A USA PayPal requires a bank account to be 100% verified.

You're actually false advertising as your accounts don't have a bank attached at all.

Not jealous, there's videos on YouTube of how to do this... and it costs $0. If you provided VBA's, it'd be different.

Hi gamingneeds,

I don't need VBA to make U.S PayPal 100% Verified.

This is screenshot is from [forumaster] [Full Member] My buyer.

If you think I'm lying about my training, buy it and see for yourself.

You'll get Free VPN (Lifetime) for Free, Unlimited VCC for Free, Unlimited U.S Phone Numbers for Free.

If my training videos doesn't work for you to make U.S PayPal 100% Verified - You have 100% Money Back Guarantee!

And if you don't the money to buy my training, please stop SPAMMING my thread... I know a lot of SPAMMERS like you!

I know you've been requesting too many discount lately... So, if you don't have the money, PISS OFF!!!  

My regards,
cybersofts

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:40:04 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 11:50:44 AM by cybersofts

Hello I have a paypal account that I no longer use because I forget the password and I put fake data in my account.

I need to unlock the paypal account and bypass Phone Verification

I have a question ¿return my paypal account to an American account can I earn money alone or can I use the data of my country besides use my bank account?

How much does the paypal bypass Phone Verification cost?

Hi KonataMa,

Well, my training videos will show how to create unlimited U.S PayPal 100% Verified Accounts from any country in the world, which will allow you to accept payments worldwide.

With U.S PayPal 100% Verified Account you can send and receive money worldwide.

Inside this training I'll show you how to bypass 21 days money holding by PayPal. Once you sell your product online, then you can use the money the next minute.

For PayPal Phone Verification, I also have a separate video that will work you through how to Bypass PayPal Phone Verification Process and get access to your account.

After you buy my training you'll get:

VPN Software (Lifetime) for Free,
Unlimited Free VCC for free,
Unlimited U.S Phone Numbers for Free,
Unlimited U.S Names, Addresses for free,
e.t.c.

With my training videos + Your little imagination, sky is the limits!

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
cybersofts

JohnSn0w

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:29:24 PM

Does this method include how to get free DOC's to remove account limits? If so, I'm very interested!

cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:56:50 PM

Does this method include how to get free DOC's to remove account limits? If so, I'm very interested!

Hi JohnSn0w,

My training doesn't include how to get free DOC's online because there's no such service online for free.

But I you want the DOC's anytime you can PM, I also sell the DOC's that'll help you get your LIMITED ACCOUNT recovered.

Best regards,
cybersofts

cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:04:19 PM

Hello OP, with this method will you be able to remove the 21 day hold or whatever hold it would have when receiving any kind of funds? Also, do you still ofer a vouch copy or discounted price over your product. Will be very interested if this is similar to what I do with my paypal method I am currently doing. Thanks op.

Hi michkima,

Yes, my training will show you exactly how to bypass PayPal 21 days money holding by PayPal and of course, you can send and receive money from any country in the world.

With my training, once you create a PayPal Account you are ready to accept money and spend it the next minute, there is no need to wait for additional 21 days.

For vouch copy, I already given out all the vouch copies for [Sr. Members]... Only discounted copies for those who'll pay with Bitcoins [30% Discount]

Best regards,
cybersofts

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:23:26 AM

OP actually contacted me himself in order to provide me with a vouch copy to review.

At first, I was very cautious with the file as it was 90 MB large when compressed as a ZIP, and this obviously caused a bit of confusion on my side as generally methods are small PDFs. However, OP clarified that the method he was providing actually has videos and text files to back them up, so this is much easier and you can actually follow along each step of the way. I was still cautious with the file, opened it up using a Remote Desktop that had no personal information on it, and there was nothing fishy that came out of the file. Furthermore, it was very easy to follow along and create a paypal account and includes everything that OP has listed in the title.

Take a look at the account I verified: https://gyazo.com/7293c9cd6651621812b8aed866b781ed

Thanks OP, good luck with sales.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:18:59 AM

So to clarify before I purchase: This guide will show me where to get free unlimited VCCs, and how to fully verify my PayPal without adding a bank account?
rockstarpal

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

Hello,

in your method as you said we can create unlimited vcc for paypal , but can we get the paypal code also ?
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

So to clarify before I purchase: This guide will show me where to get free unlimited VCCs, and how to fully verify my PayPal without adding a bank account?

Hi fiscorcle,

Yes, my training videos will show you exactly how to verify U.S PayPal step by step with nothing to hide and make it 100% verified!

After you buy my training, you'll get;

Free VPN (Lifetime)

Free Unlimited VCC Methods

Free Unlimited U.S Phones Numbers

Free Unlimited U.S Address Method.

Best regards,
cybersofts

cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

OP actually contacted me himself in order to provide me with a vouch copy to review.

At first, I was very cautious with the file as it was 90 MB large when compressed as a ZIP, and this obviously caused a bit of confusion on my side as generally methods are small PDFs. However, OP clarified that the method he was providing actually has videos and text files to back them up, so this is much easier and you can actually follow along each step of the way. I was still cautious with the file, opened it up using a Remote Desktop that had no personal information on it, and there was nothing fishy that came out of the file. Furthermore, it was very easy to follow along and create a paypal account and includes everything that OP has listed in the title.

Take a look at the account I verified: https://gyazo.com/7293c9cd6651621812b8aed866b781ed

Thanks OP, good luck with sales.

Hi player514,

Thank you very much for your honest review.

I'm glad to hear my training works for you.

I know my training will work for everyone even complete newbie

Thank you once again for your review

Best Regards,
cybersofts

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:05:13 PM

Posting here so I can find this later if I want to purchase. A video guide sounds very nice and also lots of members of high trust and account age have confirmed this. Sounds like you actually get quite a few guides in this one guide, too.
bigsoft

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

I got this method. Its as described.
kcca

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

Hi I just PM'd you with 2 questions but I think you have answer them in your thread lol. PM me your Btc payment address and how much do I send to you? I'm excited. Smiley
JohnSn0w

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:24:29 PM

VCC method not working for me until now...

Please check your Skype sir.

Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 166

Dude

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:44:19 PM

Yet another question. Can I withdraw the money on PayPal to the VCC?

The Dude
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

Yet another question. Can I withdraw the money on PayPal to the VCC?

Yes, Of course!

But it's out of this training...

If you want that method, PM me because I know how to do it.

Best regards,
cybersofts

cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:58:58 AM

Posting here so I can find this later if I want to purchase. A video guide sounds very nice and also lots of members of high trust and account age have confirmed this. Sounds like you actually get quite a few guides in this one guide, too.

Sure, it does!

Thank you for the vote of confidence.

My regards,
cybersofts

IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:19:29 AM

does it work really?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All