Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦  (Read 72921 times)
ponch85 (OP)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:30:07 AM

I think ICO is already failed.

Considering that this ico was announced months ago and 50% bonus was on first day, and they only collected 40 btc, noone will invest now after bonus 50% has gone.

and there are so much hidden "mistake", like 50% bonus is not showing on site, i can't believe they made such a newbie mistake,they spent so much time shilling,hyping and writing bullshit on chat, how is possible they made such a mistake on one of the most important stuff?

Shame!

Hope escrow will write smething about this mistake from dev.....they already have a issue on first day.

Surely it will fail because the high proportion of bonus, they have poor design, but augur and gnosis are perfect desgined.

Agree,
Poor design,issues,newbie dev. they hoping probably in a high partecipation on day 1 with 50% bonus, nw they have so much probems cause noone will invest anymore without bonus.

I was smell scam from day one, now it's confirmed.

hey friend was wrong to criticize the project from day one, but it is not a problem. It might realize That words expenses against us will be crushed under the feet.

I feel sorry for Those People who attack us, they have a shorter life.

Happy Easter.

lol whats the point of having an escrow address if i send funds to an address on your site? you could easily scam us, or am i missing something?

I pointed that out way before!

This. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1791709.msg18614738#msg18614738

Happy Easter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:30:33 AM

The people of this project are believed to be affable in the Italian community. I don't think this is a scam. Errors are settled and problems resolved if people are in good will.
pappomappo

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:59:16 AM

Nope, on escrow address there is not a complete list of investors!
Only a few cumulative transactions without transparency!!

NOT FAIR AT ALL and scam alert here

I see many users complain about this

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

https://pastebin.com/EgEPWXqV

Of course there are only a few transactions, since escrow controls all addresses and simply forwards them in batches to the multi-signature address. If you look at each transaction, you will notice that each one comes from several smaller ones, those smaller ones are the individual investors.

I understand if people don't know how to look at transactions in the blockchain. I also understand if people just don't know how to read. Everything is in the OP, as well as posts from both escrows, including myself.

I think i want a refund now. hope to not start a scam accusation against escrows as well.

Refunds are only possible at end of ICO period if it fails to reach minimum target.

Go ahead and start a scam accusation if you feel you are scammed, but make sure to know all the facts that you agreed to before you joined.

Thank you for your interest.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

forcast for ONE coin? cmon.. what kind of trial is this?

Ethereum coming next week, and other main coins within a couple of monts.
Ico will start today 3:00 PM UTC

I don't think the delay to add other coins in a couple of months is a good idea, as this will kill the steam already.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:39:43 PM

But why don't we let them work without undermining the project and will we draw conclusions later on?
ponch85 (OP)

Activity: 609

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:58:40 PM

forcast for ONE coin? cmon.. what kind of trial is this?

Ethereum coming next week, and other main coins within a couple of monts.
Ico will start today 3:00 PM UTC

I don't think the delay to add other coins in a couple of months is a good idea, as this will kill the steam already.

In fact we are ahead of schedule. Please read.

Great, thank you!
Gunnar70

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:56:20 PM

I also thought that this idea could not work.
But then I changed my mind.
I changed my mind because the dev team talks about a tool for traders rather than as an "oracle".
I changed my mind because, unlike many icos out there, there is already a working application and the team offer demo to everyone.

Amazing! Because it was easier instead to do much advertising? Or because it was easier to make a sample video? Why devs decide to show to everyone this app? Because they use it and know that as tool works.

These guys have proven to be excited about, respond to requests, and have already built something valuable.
Here we are at the beginning. Guys with an idea to build it and have honestly and without too much marketing.
Maybe they have done something wrong in the times, maybe it had to do more advertising, I don't know...

Here, however, everyone is talking about something wrong of the presentation of the ico, or scam, or that developers are not so good. But no one speaks of the application.

But I'm a trader, i test it and.. i can't wait for the application to be enhanced with more altcoins and with more tools.
This App works fine, and how many will notice this ico will become really important.
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:59:51 PM

I changed my mind because the dev team talks about a tool for traders rather than as an "oracle".
I changed my mind because, unlike many icos out there, there is already a working application and the team offer demo to everyone.

Amazing! Because it was easier instead to do much advertising? Or because it was easier to make a sample video? Why devs decide to show to everyone this app? Because they use it and know that as tool works.

These guys have proven to be excited about, respond to requests, and have already built something valuable.
Here we are at the beginning. Guys with an idea to build it and have honestly and without too much marketing.
Maybe they have done something wrong in the times, maybe it had to do more advertising, I don't know...

Here, however, everyone is talking about something wrong of the presentation of the ico, or scam, or that developers are not so good. But no one speaks of the application.

But I'm a trader, i test it and.. i can't wait for the application to be enhanced with more altcoins and with more tools.
This App works fine, and how many will notice this ico will become really important.

is there really an app/demo to test? or is this just another one of your sock puppets?

This time it's different.
Gunnar70

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:17:52 PM

is there really an app/demo to test? or is this just another one of your sock puppets?

But really ? :-) it's simple.. go to www.cryptoforecast.com and there is a link.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

that's funny:
One of their team members just posted 2 pics of himself on the sea.
Congrats! after 24 hours from ico start, you already deserve to go on the beach.
screenshot made. Everything will go on accusation scam thread asap.

I see from your post history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=690049;sa=showPosts that you have the same experience than the escrows of this ico.

Well, as I have posted before, you may like or not the project, but calling this a scam because people is leaving near the sea and posting a picture of an holiday day in his country, it's rather fake accusation.

blockexplorer

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

that's funny:
Congrats! after 24 hours from ico start, you already deserve to go on the beach.

I see from your post history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=690049;sa=showPosts that you have the same experience than the escrows of this ico.

Well, as I have posted before, you may like or not the project, but calling this a scam because people is leaving near the sea and posting a picture of an holiday day in his country, it's rather fake accusation.

You're a sockpuppet account, from the same team member that posted pics on the sea....

Don't try to scam users with your sockpuppets accounts!

Then...you made a non moderated thread, so please don't threat people that doesn't like your project.
you and all your sockpuppets account (dev included) are threat people here!

Spent time work on your scam project instead of threat everyone who post here negative feedback about your project.

Don't threat users. Thanks.

If you don't like users that post negative feedback....next time open a moderated thread.
Since you opened a no-moderated thread, every users are free to post everything.

Waste of time here.
good luck, will not write anymore here.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:30:26 PM

that's funny:

You're a sockpuppet account, from the same team member that posted pics on the sea....

Then...you made a non moderated thread, so please don't threat people that doesn't like your project.

Spent time work on your scam project instead of threat everyone who post here negative feedback about your project.

If you don't like users that post negative feedback....next time open a moderated thread.
Since you opened a no-moderated thread, every users are free to post everything.

Waste of time here.

I'm not at all part of the dev team, the team is this one: https://www.cryptoforecast.com/#team

I'm in crypto since some time, it seems longer than you.

I like this project and I support it with some mBTC and my Twitter promotion, because I hope they will succeed. Tried the demo and I liked it.

I also criticize when it's necessary, I've done it before. But saying it's a scam because one dev in on vacation during a holiday day, well...

Good luck to you as well

puffer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:39:25 PM

Waste of time here.

Every investor could verify  either before or after address matching.
The list of addresses was provided by Dabs.
None of the more than 45 investors complained of scam.
You can continue as well  with allegations of scam, and thanks for the Bump of  the thread.
Haters gonna hate.
Regards

lol whats the point of having an escrow address if i send funds to an address on your site? you could easily scam us, or am i missing something?

BIG RED FLAG HERE
They want funds to be sended on their address and few time a day thei transfer on escrow address.
Not fair, no trasarency at all. easy way to be scammed.

No thanks!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.msg18228121#msg18228121

well done, cool guy here Smiley top kek

Quibus in rebus duo maxime fugienda sunt – ne quid effeminatum aut molle, et ne quid durum aut rusticum sit
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:46:53 PM

I wonder why any of their team members posting beach pics of himself be misinterpreted as a scam on the entire project. How people think?Huh
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:47:34 PM

from the team you receive great service and availability, both for the demo cryptoforecast.com that for the phases of the ico.cryptoforecast.com

carlo__

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

Margin Call

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:00:25 PM

Waste of time here.

Best common-sense statement i ever read from you. Congrats!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:46:49 PM

The ICO just start,they are at the begining of course they can do some mistake but lets give them some time to work before judge or do sentences for now they have my full trust
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:18:39 PM

Thank you , Gunnar. We will work with all our passion and strenght to give a good service to people like you. Stay tuned.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:01:25 AM

I pointed that out way before!

True!
BIG RED FLAG HERE
They want funds to be sended on their address and few time a day thei transfer on escrow address.
Not fair, no trasarency at all. easy way to be scammed.

No thanks!

being escrow of some past ICO i can say that this procedure is quite normal.
There is two ways - or more - to send coins to investors:
1- Escrow send
2- Team send
In the second case,  team set-up a specified ico site to manage investors accounts directly and send fund raised to escrow address as stated on rules (each day  or specific amount reached).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: