Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦  (Read 72921 times)
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:11:17 PM

The importance of Security in the new WebApp

As we already know Cryptoforecast is a system for predicting market trends on major crypto and the old WebApp is reasonably safe.

However, we are developing so many userful functions for the trader that also contain “sensitive” data, so it’s also imperative to rebuild from scratch all the security system of login and authentication.

In the crypto world, security is a must because in the end it contains financial data, wealth and so on. In a scenario where technicians are very present it becomes absolutely necessary to implement new security standards that can be secure and scalable.

This part, called jokingly “Zenigata”, manage the communication between the modules that compose Cryptoforecast releasing of tokens that allow to recognize “read and write” permissions between the various modules using the APIs available from the same WebApp. Security standards obviously implements 2FA through the services of Google authenticator HOTP in order to allow user’s first access to the system, IP filtering and rate limit on IP.
Since DDOS attacks are increasing greatly, so in Zenigata we have installed a port control to decrease the attack surface and finally we implement everything through Json Web Tokens (JWT).
This new technology allows fast and secure Single Sign-On Access and allows you to logically separate the modules that make up the app. JWT also allows you to encrypt any data exchanged from the server to the client and vice versa.

It’s hard to go into detail on what kind of solution we’ve put in the field.
We can only say that the Team is working a lot on security related aspect.
There are many data to be protected in in the Trading Control Room.. what exactly is the Trading Control Room?

https://medium.com/@Forecasts/the-importance-of-security-in-the-new-webapp-105e4b777aa0

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:43:49 PM

The www.cryptoforecast.com website is giving Error 500 message.. I hope the team will rectify this issue soon.
the site is again online, sorry for the inconvenience, we are also working to strengthen the infrastructure, in addition to the many futures for the new year.
SevenTeenSeventySix

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

Has anybody attempted lately to withdraw CFT from Cryptopia to OmniWallet? I'm seeing a HUGE 1750 CFT fee for any withdrawal, can this be right?? Can anybody else confirm? thanks
wolfgb888

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

Has anybody attempted lately to withdraw CFT from Cryptopia to OmniWallet? I'm seeing a HUGE 1750 CFT fee for any withdrawal, can this be right?? Can anybody else confirm? thanks
CFT is a token that runs on Omnilayer, then on the Bitcoin Blockchain, and unfortunately, as it is high, the fees for Bitcoin are also the contracts guess that run on this blockchain. Is proportional to the fee of Btc.
SevenTeenSeventySix

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:15:02 AM

CFT is a token that runs on Omnilayer, then on the Bitcoin Blockchain, and unfortunately, as it is high, the fees for Bitcoin are also the contracts guess that run on this blockchain. Is proportional to the fee of Btc.

Thanks Wolf. Absolutely crazy, my math tells me a 1750 CFT x 0.173505 USD = $303 USD, can that be right? Is Cryptopia really charging a $303 USD fee to withdraw CFT to OmniWallet?
caston

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:25:45 AM

I notice the price on bitgrail is much higher than on cryptopia. Is there an arbing opportunity here?

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
provocome

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:44:37 AM

great project, i wish you success Smiley
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

A little help for those who want to subscribe in a difficult time

The goal of Cryptoforecast is to give everyone the opportunity to use the service in demo and make it easier for those who want to subscribe.

Nowdays the high fees of the market, and the highest withdrawal fee of Cryptopia, make it difficult to purchase. To facilitate our users we decided to allow the transfer of funds directly from your Cryptopia account to a dedicated Cryptocopia account.

https://medium.com/@Forecasts/a-little-help-for-those-who-want-to-subscribe-in-a-difficult-time-383f812e2c4c
wolfgb888

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:21:29 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 02:36:01 PM by wolfgb888

A little help for those who want to subscribe in a difficult time

The goal of Cryptoforecast is to give everyone the opportunity to use the service in demo and make it easier for those who want to subscribe.

Nowdays the high fees of the market, and the highest withdrawal fee of Cryptopia, make it difficult to purchase. To facilitate our users we decided to allow the transfer of funds directly from your Cryptopia account to a dedicated Cryptocopia account.

https://medium.com/@Forecasts/a-little-help-for-those-who-want-to-subscribe-in-a-difficult-time-383f812e2c4c

Thanks Wolf. Absolutely crazy, my math tells me a 1750 CFT x 0.173505 USD = $303 USD, can that be right? Is Cryptopia really charging a $303 USD fee to withdraw CFT to OmniWallet?
It is an awkward situation, we hope that Cryptopia is reviewing its policy.

Could anyone explain which are the main differences of CFT with prediction market tools like Augur or Gnosis?

Why would they develop this tool / service rather than working / helping build those major projects already running? at the end they both serve the purpose, isn't it?

Help me understand, Thanks
Cryptoforecast is an application designed to analyze the seasonality of the financial markets for an extremely specific market. Augur and Gnosis have algorithms they say can be applied to political elections, social analyses and things like that.
Cryptoforecast is already ready. It works and we're improving it from day to day.
We are also developing a set of tools for cryptotraders that will find very useful. In short Crytoforecast not want to do everything, but only one thing. But very well
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

CFT will have such a good run in early 2018 .. and then settle into a nice rhythm for rest of the season.. bucket loads bought.. bags full.. lets go CFT...
Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

CFT will have such a good run in early 2018 .. and then settle into a nice rhythm for rest of the season.. bucket loads bought.. bags full.. lets go CFT...

Not going anywhere  Grin  After the big pump of Dec 29, it's been floating aimlessly and has depreciated about 77% from the pump price.
wolfgb888

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

Not going anywhere  Grin  After the big pump of Dec 29, it's been floating aimlessly and has depreciated about 77% from the pump price.
$Cft in this area has created a new support level, and strengthens its trend. We must also keep in mind, that is a token of a project that received the most confidence. Cryptoforecast offers a help phenomenal for managing investments and trading in the crypto economy. Many are discovering this tool, imo
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

I was reading the white paper and found that SKYROCKET method will be implemented soon. When can we expect this method to be in alpha version? This method makes a best tool for everyday trading.
wolfgb888

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

I was reading the white paper and found that SKYROCKET method will be implemented soon. When can we expect this method to be in alpha version? This method makes a best tool for everyday trading.
Cryptoforecat project will change. With the new version there will be many other cryptocoin, and new features. The new version of the forecast,
will be preceded by the whitepaper modified, and the new roadmap. Skyrocket will be abandoned to make space for the new features.
Even without the skyrocket you can do daily trading, The CF adapts to the needs of all the traders.
We can use it to open and close positions in the short or long term. The forecast clearly shows the trend of the coin and periods analyzed.
In the room official have shown this precise overlay, note how the real chart follows the cryptoforecast.
      real chart candlestick above forecast in blue

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

Cryptoforecat project will change. With the new version there will be many other cryptocoin, and new features. The new version of the forecast,
will be preceded by the whitepaper modified, and the new roadmap. Skyrocket will be abandoned to make space for the new features.
Even without the skyrocket you can do daily trading, The CF adapts to the needs of all the traders.
We can use it to open and close positions in the short or long term. The forecast clearly shows the trend of the coin and periods analyzed.
In the room official have shown this precise overlay, note how the real chart follows the cryptoforecast.
      real chart candlestick above forecast in blue

Glad to hear there are so many news regarding cryptoforecast, but I'm interested is Cryptoforecast interested in other things like stocks market and etc. I think there is bigger opportunity since more people use it and the market has more history.
4xgod

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

You've clearly never looked at other charts then. Understand that my investment is relatively small compared to many others, and you are free to state your opinion obviously...
but yes, NO SHIT, after a pump it dumps/dips. Do you expect it to go straight to $10, or $100 on 1 pump? Wink
1) The fact that it did not dump to the price before the dump means many held on who bought either before or during the pump.
2) Look at other pumps where price spiked, then settles down above the price before the dump. (Example, trading at .01, pump to .50, settles at .10)
- what do you see usually, it consolidates and goes into ranging, then has another run up depending on the fundamentals of the company
3) There is more news to come out for CFT, and that will drive price up to previous if not higher highs.
4) With fundamentals that are solid, a price of .1 to .2, and a supply of max 50,000,000; the only direction this will be trending is up within the next 6 months.

That's it for the beginner lesson.

Learn to at least analyze and compare charts lmao.
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

New CFT analysis:

https://steemit.com/cryptoforecast/@thescoop/cryptoforecast-analysis-usdcft

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
flipper55

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

So what am I missing  Huh

Don’t subscribe “by sending funds straight from an exchange”, but list no wallet to use.

Tried the free demo and if I choose to use 2year history and forecast btc the next 2 weeks hourly, I get a forecast that starts at 625, and bounces around 615-690. If I choose to use 5year history I get a forecast that starts at 456 and bounces 450-490.

Please note, I’m not throwing shade, I want to try the product out, and profoundly believe this is me missing the obvious and having to note “op error” once again.  Grin
wolfgb888

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

Don’t subscribe “by sending funds straight from an exchange”, but list no wallet to use.

Tried the free demo and if I choose to use 2year history and forecast btc the next 2 weeks hourly, I get a forecast that starts at 625, and bounces around 615-690. If I choose to use 5year history I get a forecast that starts at 456 and bounces 450-490.

Please note, I’m not throwing shade, I want to try the product out, and profoundly believe this is me missing the obvious and having to note “op error” once again.  Grin
The team has implemented a feature that allows you to pay the subscription directly from Cryptopia, to facilitate payment and avoid paying high fees.
you can follow these instructions;  https://medium.com/@Forecasts/a-little-help-for-those-who-want-to-subscribe-in-a-difficult-time-383f812e2c4c

For a correct reading of the forecast, it is necessary to observe the amplitude of the movement ascending, descending, or lateral. The price values ( y-axis ) does not correspond to the current ones, you need to focus the trends and movements, and follow the x-axis, is the time.
In the international room, you will find the guides for the overlapping and the answers to your questions;  https://t.me/CryptoForecastint

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

The team has implemented a feature that allows you to pay the subscription directly from Cryptopia, to facilitate payment and avoid paying high fees.
you can follow these instructions;  https://medium.com/@Forecasts/a-little-help-for-those-who-want-to-subscribe-in-a-difficult-time-383f812e2c4c

For a correct reading of the forecast, it is necessary to observe the amplitude of the movement ascending, descending, or lateral. The price values ( y-axis ) does not correspond to the current ones, you need to focus the trends and movements, and follow the x-axis, is the time.
In the international room, you will find the guides for the overlapping and the answers to your questions;  https://t.me/CryptoForecastint

I am very excited to see that the CFT devs has continued to improve on this platform and consistently too which shows dedication and passion. Keep it up team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: