Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of legendary member?  (Read 2127 times)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:25:36 PM

Not how these things work, and even if you did you most likely would be caught due to just the content of post be drastically lower. Negative trust would ruin your account.

Just don't buy an account and earn it, you learn a lot if the few years it takes.
Thanks but I see accounts are sold here.

Including your bought account  Roll Eyes http://archive.is/JpJVt#selection-1735.0-1670.31
Wait are you accusing me of using a bought account? I can sign a message or show pics of the item i bought as a brand new user here (ltc physical coin including the number on it)

This is me rolling my eyes... @_@ No, I'm saying nor9854 's account (who I was replying to) is a bought account... (Unless you've logged in from the wrong account Wink )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 11:41:29 PM

Because as with everything in life people are out for short cuts.
You can deny it all you want but it is true.
Must be nice to live a life of candy cane lanes if your in this state of denial of what people want.

Learn to read bud. I have never denied that some people want to scam or spam. That doesn't make your "business" any less shitty though.
And just because you want to shit on somebody who wants to make "a couple bucks" doesn't give you the right to act like the all out right forum leader around here bud. Thanks! Wink

Didn't know we still had hitler youth around here. Now I can clearly see that we do. Roll Eyes

Waaahhhh, someone disagrees with you on teh intertubes!!! They must be hitlerzzz!!!

Get a grip cupcake. It doesn't take a "forum leader" (what the fuck does that even mean) to see your scam-and-spam operation for what it is.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:13:17 AM

This is what I didn't get why would he buy such a newbie account. That makes no sense to me, your link was confusing as well any context to help understand it?

*IF* nor9854 were to have bought a Legendary member account and then used that UID to scam (I said *if* people), the only trace-back to who the last owner was is to a newbie account, then it's a case of who bought the newbie account nor9854 - it might turn out another newbie (and another, and another) so then working out who's pulling the strings behind a scam gets harder to solve in the short term.

Rebel boy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:31:34 AM

This is why the forum is going to shit, you can't trust anyone
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:55:29 AM

legendary accounts are worth $250 to $300 in btc from what I have seen and what are you looking to do with the account, I hope its not to scam because then you are a very dangerous user to this forum and the marketplace.
MisterM_Jobs

Activity: 18
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

that selling of legendary accounts should be forbiden. People should make their own way into this community and earn trust, not to buy it.
nor9854 (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:03:56 PM

legendary accounts are worth $250 to $300 in btc from what I have seen and what are you looking to do with the account, I hope its not to scam because then you are a very dangerous user to this forum and the marketplace.
No sir I am not to scam.I want to earn btc daily with signature campaign but nobody accepting me.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
brituspol

Activity: 458

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:09:09 PM

No sir I am not to scam.I want to earn btc daily with signature campaign but nobody accepting me.
If its not to scam or just to measure your self-worth based on the rank you have(oh some of the guys here), you should buy a Sr. member account considering FMs and Sr. members have the highest ROIs, at least higher than Hero and Legendary members.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

Get a job, do something on fiverr, make money in a legitimate way. Buying an account so that you could spam the forum is not "earning", it's scrounging.
nor9854 (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:36:56 PM

Get a job, do something on fiverr, make money in a legitimate way. Buying an account so that you could spam the forum is not "earning", it's scrounging.
Okay I will not buy account now Sad

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: