Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥  (Read 164763 times)
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:56:13 AM

how does your program work with sites like mining pool hub that use accounts?

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UnclWish

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:08:36 AM

New version 3.2 is ready.

Download : https://mega.nz/#!X9cmkIpT!Eq_Ki6ChBpU9S8Fd9BbKzyqpTCcYhySaZ8nqJd-M9Qo
Changelog:
 +Now works with all pools (tested).
 +Slightly improved stability. 
 +Archive type changed from .rar to .zip (Now you can use internal windows .zip archiver)
It's still only for ethereum wallets? Ok, i'll wait for nicehash support with BTC addresses...
kolap

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:52:27 AM

Huh
I do not understand the reason for so many people to remove the developer's gain?
if you are so good why do not you build a miner, fast and stable?

have you noticed that you are a newbie, who do you think will follow you on your project? I certainly do not.

best wishes for your work, so if you can call

Fees of 2% - 2.5% is not reasonable. If Claymore not develop his miner then everyone would mine at the same phase but if Claymore develop his miner then everyone would use and all would mine at fast phase, the only difference and the person benefits from this is  Claymore. All and all every thing and every one would stay and have the same thing, the only negative thing here is we have Claymore in this perfect picture and he demanded a 2.5% cut for being in it.

Millenium Falcon (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:27:13 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 07:58:19 AM by Millenium Falcon

New version 3.2 is ready.

Download : https://mega.nz/#!X9cmkIpT!Eq_Ki6ChBpU9S8Fd9BbKzyqpTCcYhySaZ8nqJd-M9Qo
Changelog:
 +Now works with all pools (tested).
 +Slightly improved stability.  
 +Archive type changed from .rar to .zip (Now you can use internal windows .zip archiver)
It's still only for ethereum wallets? Ok, i'll wait for nicehash support with BTC addresses...
I will implement nicehash today in v3.3

Huh
I do not understand the reason for so many people to remove the developer's gain?

have you noticed that you are a newbie, who do you think will follow you on your project? I certainly do not.

Fees of 2% - 2.5% is not reasonable. If Claymore not develop his miner then everyone would mine at the same phase but if Claymore develop his miner then everyone would use and all would mine at fast phase, the only difference and the person benefits from this is  Claymore. All and all every thing and every one would stay and have the same thing, the only negative thing here is we have Claymore in this perfect picture and he demanded a 2.5% cut for being in it.

For you  it is not reasonable, maybe. But if person have 100 GPUs it is very resonable. And please do not think I am a bad person, I give the choice to people. If you want you can donate to Miner Developer. Have you ever used "AdBlock Plus" so it is like that.

I do not have nicehash account. Can anyone give me settings for miner to start mine at nicehash? I need it for developing this program.
StanchoBS

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:58:00 AM

How this can work if i have running 2 or 3 instance of claymore miner ? Better delete this theme and stop making hacks for claymore miner and make ETH pool with 0,1% fee and then you can win some money.
CryptoWatcher420

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

How this can work if i have running 2 or 3 instance of claymore miner ? Better delete this theme and stop making hacks for claymore miner and make ETH pool with 0,1% fee and then you can win some money.

your just a troll lol, this program runs in tandem on each miner with claymores dual miner

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
yosko

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:47:02 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 02:03:20 PM by yosko

The sniffing and spoofing are illegal !!! If you use it for yourself, but not distribute it here. This forum is not for thieves!!!
If you are a programmer, why not write better software for miners and write software for theft of intellectual work of others?
This man works for all of us and we expect the development of software for miners from him. It makes us more PROFIT and as everyone expects his work to be paid !!!
Faltrimen

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:14:06 AM

When we get v 3.3?  Smiley
deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:30:08 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2017, 10:32:04 AM by deadsix

Huh

oh theres a reason for it, any miner that has been doing it long enough has an idea of how much claymore makes from ALL of us, while I do say he is good, one of the best the issue that a lot are having problems with is the fact the its an ONgoing fee it doesn't stop, reguardless he if is working on it or not, not to mention he makes in the ballpark of around 30k a month that's a lot to be getting paid, expecially for miners of his that he hasn't not worked on in MONTHS like his XMR miner, when was the last time that was updated? how  much is the dev fee on it, I don't think that was changed either I believe its still over 2.5% yet he hasn't worked on it and is getting paid. see where im coming from? pretty sure im not the only one

on the side note, if the dev fee lasted not more than 90 days @ say its current percent. ALOT would be okay with that. limiting the amount of time and how much the dev fee is isn't wrong, what is wrong is to assume that we miners are okay with paying a continuing fee reguardless of conditions, such as no development in month(s)

You DO Realize how shallow your arguments are? His audience is the same lot, whether they point their machines to XMR or ETH or ZEC, its the same machines so the total money that he can earn is the same.  Also each algo hits its peak beyond which it cannot be improved, expecting regular updates to dated algos is kinda stupid. And his fee model is a continuous one because YOU CAN NOT AFFORD his one time fee miners that large private farm operators can.
For whiners like you his miners DO have a no fee option to deny him that PRECIOUS 1% that he is taking FOR DOING NOTHING. So go ahead and use those, or just stop using Claymore altogether, wolf's miners is pretty good, go use that and quit indulging in what is a breach of contract and Piracy.

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
UnclWish

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:16:52 AM

You wrote:
"Nicehash:      start NoFee.exe 0x69b612b2088a75054de71d7ec10dc50d3be94f55 allpools"

But nicehash uses btc wallets that have other format then 69b612b2088a75054de71d7ec10dc50d3be94f55

F.e. if I have btc wallet 1JprhziZfvwFVujNcg8DWWRbgh2RwcSP2U i need to start with way:?

start NoFee.exe 0x1JprhziZfvwFVujNcg8DWWRbgh2RwcSP2U allpools
dagarair

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 12:44:33 PM

Huh

oh theres a reason for it, any miner that has been doing it long enough has an idea of how much claymore makes from ALL of us, while I do say he is good, one of the best the issue that a lot are having problems with is the fact the its an ONgoing fee it doesn't stop, reguardless he if is working on it or not, not to mention he makes in the ballpark of around 30k a month that's a lot to be getting paid, expecially for miners of his that he hasn't not worked on in MONTHS like his XMR miner, when was the last time that was updated? how  much is the dev fee on it, I don't think that was changed either I believe its still over 2.5% yet he hasn't worked on it and is getting paid. see where im coming from? pretty sure im not the only one

on the side note, if the dev fee lasted not more than 90 days @ say its current percent. ALOT would be okay with that. limiting the amount of time and how much the dev fee is isn't wrong, what is wrong is to assume that we miners are okay with paying a continuing fee reguardless of conditions, such as no development in month(s)

You DO Realize how shallow your arguments are? His audience is the same lot, whether they point their machines to XMR or ETH or ZEC, its the same machines so the total money that he can earn is the same.  Also each algo hits its peak beyond which it cannot be improved, expecting regular updates to dated algos is kinda stupid. And his fee model is a continuous one because YOU CAN NOT AFFORD his one time fee miners that large private farm operators can.
For whiners like you his miners DO have a no fee option to deny him that PRECIOUS 1% that he is taking FOR DOING NOTHING. So go ahead and use those, or just stop using Claymore altogether, wolf's miners is pretty good, go use that and quit indulging in what is a breach of contract and Piracy.

You are speaking to deaf and blind bro.  There the same people that you go into a nice steakhouse with their own cut of meat and demand to pay 5$ instead of 50 because that's all service is worth to them.  I run a company, I'm not the cheapest in town by far, but I'm also am not the most expensive.  I charge a fair price for great work.  You always get the "well i found it online for this morons"  I say great, have a nice day, have fun trying to find someone that will install that for you.  Truck, employee, parts, insurance, rent etc...  Same shizzy here, the people that don't get it, will never get it.

They are also the ones that will wake up one day to find all their stuff gone because the next update has a virus.

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:20:16 PM

You wrote:
"Nicehash:      start NoFee.exe 0x69b612b2088a75054de71d7ec10dc50d3be94f55 allpools"

But nicehash uses btc wallets that have other format then 69b612b2088a75054de71d7ec10dc50d3be94f55

F.e. if I have btc wallet 1JprhziZfvwFVujNcg8DWWRbgh2RwcSP2U i need to start with way:?

start NoFee.exe 0x1JprhziZfvwFVujNcg8DWWRbgh2RwcSP2U allpools
Hi,
 I change wallet when Claymore's miner sends it to the pool on its way.
 The length of Ethereum address is 42 symbols, the length of bitcoin address is 34 symbols. So even if I modify Ethereum to Bitcoin and make TCP packet shorter it will be sent to pool, but Claymore's miner will not accept the answer from that pool during this session. It is not Claymore's protection it is the basis of TCP networking. It is like miner and pool write one sentence.
Example:  Miner send: "Hello"   "I am ready"                        ........
                Pool send:         "Hi"               "Here is your work"       ........
 So pool sends "Hi" with offset of 5 symbols. And miner is waiting for a response with offset of 5 symbols.
 When I change the length to 15 symbols (modify "Hello" to "Hello Dear Pool") so pool will answer with offset of 15 symbols but miner is waiting offset of 5 symbols and it will not accept offset of 15 symbols.
Example:  You send:   "Hello"                  WTF?Huh Why the offset is not = 5??? I will not accept it!         
               I modify:   "Hello Dear Pool"
               Pool send:                        "Hi"

So, if you use nicehash, the main work will go to you, but DevFee can go only to Ethereum wallet. So create you ethreum wallet (you can use BTC-e or Poloniex) and use
 "Nicehash:      start NoFee.exe 0xEthereumWallet allpools"
So if will be like that
Example:  You send:   "Hello"  "I am ready"                         ........
               I modify:   "HiHii"
               Pool send:         "Hi"               "Here is your work"        ........

Hope you understan what I mean. You can mine to your Bitcoin walllet and your Ethereum wallet simultaneously or to your Bitcoin walllet and Developers Ethereum wallet without NoFee.exe. I can change data inside the TCP packet without changing its length. Each Ethereum address has length of 42 symbols so I chan change it. When you use nicehash, DevFee mine ethereum at the another pool, so I can change DevFee Ethereum wallet.
UnclWish

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:58:23 PM

Millenium Falcon, I'm understand what you meen. But it's strange, that for nicehash miner uses btc-address and for the fee always ethereum-address... Are you sure that during nicehash mining with btc wallet the fee goes to eth-wallet?
elgi76

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:43:09 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 12:55:12 AM by elgi76

Here,

Gateless Gate or sgminer :
161 MH and 960 W

Claymore before deduction of fee (same of your NoFee.exe) :
166 MH and 1200 W

i say this, i say nothing ...
CryptoWatcher420

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:17:14 AM

Here,

Gateless Gate or sgminer :
161 MH and 960 W

Claymore before deduction of fee (same of your NoFee.exe) :
166 MH and 1200 W

i say this, i say nothing ...

are you dual mining with claymores miner? or only mining ETH?

Etherion

Activity: 512
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

Now I understand why claymore had 2% for ssh.
Faltrimen

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

Is it working on win 8.1?
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:16:48 PM

can you dual mine with it? It will be great if you can parse the original bat file from Ethminer and choose the flags that you want to use for running nofee.exe. Its much easier implementation. What do you think?
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:56:59 PM

can you dual mine with it? It will be great if you can parse the original bat file from Ethminer and choose the flags that you want to use for running nofee.exe. Its much easier implementation. What do you think?
But in this case you need to place all data from NoFee zip to miner folder. I think it is not so difficult to use arguments

Is it working on win 8.1?
Yes, but only with x64
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:48:34 PM

New version 3.4 is ready.

Download : https://mega.nz/#!m5s3hQDY!y-JholKyYFmghk9T0KqzhQ7sKoQkLBSQgLOMNIkYrmI

Fixed issues with blocking RDP,Radmin,TeamViewer

Some users told that they have troubles with RDP, so here is version for you. I have tested, not it works.
You can use previous version if you had no troubles.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: