Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

If you invest in an ICO, expect at least 1 or 2 years before a ROI.

Captain Hindsight will always show your projects that ROI'ed quicker.
Well... why didn't you invest in them? ... because you can't tell in advance.

So, just hodl and wait for the team to finish their project. They have an excellent track record at GameCredits and GNation already.

Or just dump your coins and move on.

Because we can't get out do you actually even listen?

THERE ARE NO BUY ORDERS!!!!!!

How could we sell 70 million tokens at 3 btc buy orders

I don't know what you are smoking

You sound frustrated.

Correct you should feel the same like we all got robbed in this ico

8000 ico buyers how many are left with a positive feeling?

Maybe 2 people in this thread are still trying to defend it and those 2 are in the gamecredits office like you

Fustrated sure but I will always stick to facts
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

So, just hodl and wait for the team to finish their project. They have an excellent track record at GameCredits and GNation already.

You sound frustrated.

Maybe 2 people in this thread are still trying to defend it and those 2 are in the gamecredits office like you

Facts? Fact is: be patient. The project is heading in the right direction. It's only 9 months since the ICO ended. Development takes time.
Fallenzz

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:24:08 PM

You sound frustrated.

Facts? Fact is: be patient. The project is heading in the right direction. It's only 9 months since the ICO ended. Development takes time.

It takes time correct. Any proof of development? Only smoke screens no progress reports
Turing

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

You sound frustrated.

It takes time correct. Any proof of development? Only smoke screens no progress reports

You could just visit their HQ and get a tour through their office, as Jack offered many times.
Belgrade is a great city to spend a few days Smiley
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

You sound frustrated.

I was under the impression that you weren't the kind of guy to give these kinds of pathetic responses, but now that you did I'm pretty sure you're a shill working at the GC office.  How disappointing
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

for those calling everyone fud, just go have a look at the newly released Enjin roadmap and come back and tell me you not disappointed with this fuckers. Enjin ICO ended several months after MGO but they seem to have accomplished more in 2 months than MGO could accomplish in a yr. By the way, Enjin happen to to be the only gaming coin invited to GDC if am not mistaken. Glad i dumped this shit soon as i could make my initial investment back, if it dumps under 0.4 then i will buy it back. Basically this is just a pump and dump token now.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Riqelme

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

MobileGo will use a cool new piece of tech that allows it to exist on two blockchains simultaneously, with tokens passing between them as holders wish.

Both the Ethereum and Waves blockchains offer unique functionality. Ethereum’s smart contracts open the way for player-led tournaments that pay out automatically to the winners, amongst many other use cases. Meanwhile Waves allows the easy creation and management of tokens and numerous other facilities around them.
extravirgin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:01:12 AM

MobileGo will use a cool new piece of tech that allows it to exist on two blockchains simultaneously, with tokens passing between them as holders wish.

Both the Ethereum and Waves blockchains offer unique functionality. Ethereum’s smart contracts open the way for player-led tournaments that pay out automatically to the winners, amongst many other use cases. Meanwhile Waves allows the easy creation and management of tokens and numerous other facilities around them.

I see someone just read the whitepaper. Anyway, the community has been asking for that bridge for awhile, yet to get a valid response from the admin.

Actually since my token is sold, i will stop posting cos i don't want anyone to claim that am fudding to drop the price. It just sucks to see a project that a lot of us fell in love with be mismanaged as such.
Fallenzz

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

I see someone just read the whitepaper. Anyway, the community has been asking for that bridge for awhile, yet to get a valid response from the admin.

Actually since my token is sold, i will stop posting cos i don't want anyone to claim that am fudding to drop the price. It just sucks to see a project that a lot of us fell in love with be mismanaged as such.

+100 jack says this to us it's all a secret but it will come soon (What he really is saying: sell your coins please once everybody sold we can run away with the 300 million ico money and it will look like we tried without a lawsuit)

Guys they claim 100+ people are working on this project let me tell you the facts:

1. In 8 months they still not shared any development they just paid unity for the partnership

2. 100 people are working on this project..... and 23 people are on the teampage

3. MGO is trading at liqui. Any airdrop coin can trade on liqui. So a 53 million ico is trading on only liqui Cheesy

4. Does anyone know what they are really doing? I don't think so

5. Is there a clear roadmap?

6. Other gaming Ico's are already ahead of MGO (Since they already have a lot of people willing to use the coins)

7. Marketing was stated to start right after the ico now it's changed they will start to market after beta alpha or in other words after 2 years from now

8. Investors are just tools they don't give a shit about you or me

9. After 8 monts they are going to lauch a new version of the store you mean they did some graphic enhancements  Grin 100 people pulled of some graphic enhancements in 8 months  Cheesy

10. What is the story on bittrex there was never 1 single piece of clear communication to the ico buyers

11. They would have an interview with Fox well guess what not happened

12. They said they would be more transparent Cheesy:D:D:D see point 4

the list is long

What I really think that they are doing

1. In 2016 they bought as many gamecredits as possible since it was under 0.01$

2. Lets do an uncapped ico where you get bonus tokens if you pay with gamecredits. Result gamecredits price exploded and the team dumped there coins for millions in profits

3. With all the ico money they made another huge pile of money

4. The team can't run immediately with the money. So slow to no development, no transparency, banning everyone speaking out, and hoping that everyone leaves so they can run away unharmed with the money.

5. Since this didn't work out for 100% they are going to delay and delay so other projects will take over the market. And after 1 year they just say well we can't pull it of so bye

Turing

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

You sound frustrated.

I was under the impression that you weren't the kind of guy to give these kinds of pathetic responses, but now that you did I'm pretty sure you're a shill working at the GC office.  How disappointing

I don't work for anyone, I retired 3 years ago.

And why this response to Fallenz?

Check his post history...

One week he's hyping MobileGo, the other week he's fudding.

It all depends on wheter he's buying or selling.
Don't fall for that.
Fallenzz

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

You sound frustrated.

I was under the impression that you weren't the kind of guy to give these kinds of pathetic responses, but now that you did I'm pretty sure you're a shill working at the GC office.  How disappointing

I don't work for anyone, I retired 3 years ago.

And why this response to Fallenz?

Check his post history...

One week he's hyping MobileGo, the other week he's fudding.

It all depends on wheter he's buying or selling.
Don't fall for that.

I'm not buying for months and months. Sometimes I'm just letting some hot air out. I think I have stated the facts and that different from fudding and trying to buy cheap
Kakady13

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

I think I have stated the facts

Arguments you are just.
I hope we get Jack's comments on this.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

Ok. There is plenty of fud. Fallenz. You have been posting virtually the same kind of list every couple of weeks for months. I have answered most of these 'facts' multiple times now. Most of the time you have aknowledged them.

Someone here literally just said that Enjin is a big deal because they got 'invited' to GDC. Do people realize how these gaming conferences work? Anyone who has money can go to GDC and display their project. I'm not sure why Enjin claims to be the only project going, because for all they know another project may go and just isn't stirring up hype months before they attend a conference.

I have shown multiple photos of the team working out of our office. We even have community members coming to visit us over the next couple of weeks. If you don't believe we're working, I encourage you to show up on any random day and give us 10 minute notice to open the doors for you. Seriously. Go ahead.

We're right at the point of launching products. For instance we just launched our PC store/mining client a few weeks ago. Since then we've had thousands of new users join the ecosystem. AND we even announced that mobilego integration was on the way for this product. Over the coming weeks we're going to continue promoting this application as much as possible, this is all stuff you can already see. And this is just one side application for MGO. A new store release of ours will be out in a couple of weeks as well. We've got Unity developers lined up to publish and our esports applications are a part of all that.

cinco09

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

What about a decent exchange so that those of us with big ico bags can get out. All we hear is that “we’re working on it”  but nothing ever gets done. It’s like you guys are holding investors hostage.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

Jack, you sound like a broken record at this point.  And why would u need a 10 minute notice to "open the doors" lol? 
krakozyabra

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

Jack, you sound like a broken record at this point.  And why would u need a 10 minute notice to "open the doors" lol? 
10 minutes need them to open Paint and continue to draw a "new design" Cheesy

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENEICO 4 April 2018 JOIN NOW
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:41:25 AM

Or just dump your coins and move on. It's not that hard.

Agree with your points but you still ignore the guy saying he CAN'T dump his coins. And I have yet to get the app to work as well as others iv e spoken with so what track record do you speak of?...

I don't think MGO is a scam but there are literally 10+ other coins now vying for the spot as a game coin. They may not be after the same EXACT goals but what's stopping them from implementing the tournament stuff for mobile gaming later?

I just think there is now a huge race and where once MGO was the main option now there are others. Whoever is hungrier will win

Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:58:17 AM

Shut up and stop FUD! Be patient. If you are tired just sell all your tokens (doesnt matter at what price). Moon is near.  Warren Buffet said money loves patient people. And blablablabla. I know all this usefuful phrases, so now I’m proffesional crypto investor. Oh, forgot, that becouse of MGO ICO I got lambo soon.

Wait and believe man, wait and believe. This is my mantra.

Warren Buffet also said crypto is set to fail...hmmm ehich rich guy quote to believe...

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

Shut up and stop FUD! Be patient. If you are tired just sell all your tokens (doesnt matter at what price). Moon is near.  Warren Buffet said money loves patient people. And blablablabla. I know all this usefuful phrases, so now I’m proffesional crypto investor. Oh, forgot, that becouse of MGO ICO I got lambo soon.

Wait and believe man, wait and believe. This is my mantra.

Warren Buffet also said crypto is set to fail...hmmm ehich rich guy quote to believe...

He is a a proffesional crypto investors cos he knows all the useful phrases Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin am dead.

By the way jack, my comment about Enjin implies that their ICO ended several months after MGO's ICO. They collected far less funding but they seem to be hitting their roadmap's with ease and already listed in "ahem" Binance. MGO on the other end has been regurgitating the same BS for months.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
herromerro

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

10 minutes need them to open Paint and continue to draw a "new design" Cheesy
Grin Grin

If someone has chance to visit there, better they share their observations in here too.
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: