Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406953 times)
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:34:18 PM

I am very interested in this project. Some questions arises that I want to have clarified.

1) How are MobileGo and GameCredits interconnected? I personally have some GameCredits. Do I need GameCredits to invest in MobileGo?

2) Will GameCredits be the currency within MobileGo or is it planned to issue on own currency for the project?

3) Why does MobileGo uses two blockchain projects to issue the token (Ethereum and Waves)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:45:46 PM

I am very interested in this project. Some questions arises that I want to have clarified.

1) How are MobileGo and GameCredits interconnected? I personally have some GameCredits. Do I need GameCredits to invest in MobileGo?

2) Will GameCredits be the currency within MobileGo or is it planned to issue on own currency for the project?

3) Why does MobileGo uses two blockchain projects to issue the token (Ethereum and Waves)?

1) MobileGo is a smart contract token that uses this technology to provide wager tournaments, gamer to gamer wager matchplay, and a virtual item marketplace for trading in-game items. These are the only purposes MobileGo serves, gamecredits is the ONLY coin used for in-game purchases. MobileGo features will be launching on the gamecredits store. You don't have to invest in MobileGo, although you might want to. 10% of profit from the gamecredits mobile store will go to buying back and burning mobilego tokens. This video will clarify things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_saWJKtOS8&t=1s

2) GameCredits like I said is the ONLY COIN FOR IN-GAME PAYMENTS. We've developed GAME to handle in-game transactions on literally a massive scale that no other gaming coin can compete with. Our system can process more than 75,000 payments a second. GAME is not going anywhere.

3) MobileGo uses two blockchains because it can enjoy the benefits of both. First and foremost we wanted MobileGo to have smart contract capabilities. However, we loved the user friendly and easy nature of waves. The waves platform also allows for an advanced a secure buyback program. There's also the added benefit of redundancy. If there is ever an attack or problem with one blockchain, mobilego can still 100% function on the other blockchain. Dual blockchain technology is incredibly exciting and will allow for new possibilities not possible on other platforms.
milo69

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:11:08 AM

Nice news Jack. Just a suggestion: why not do a guide with the waves wallet?
Keep up the good work!
We're absolutely releasing a guide to the waves wallet. However, if you read the article we explain how the waves interface is much more user friendly. For this reason we thought it would be appropriate to explain ethereum first, since it's arguably more difficult to figure out Smiley

Speaking of which, I've prepared myself for the ICO by cashing in some alts and I've picked up some ETH and GAME.  Now, I've generated a myetherwallet, but can someone PLEASE ELI5  step by step, how you would send your ETH or GAME that may be sitting on an exchange like Poloniex, Bittrex, whereever, into this myetherwallet, and what to do from there to invest in the ICO and receive MGO tokens?  

I apologize if this is such a basic question, but I've never participated in an ICO before, but after hours and hours of research, MobileGo is definitely going to be my first. I just need the play by play to make sure I don't flub my coins into the ether (pun intended).

Thanks in advance.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:15:01 AM

Nice news Jack. Just a suggestion: why not do a guide with the waves wallet?
Keep up the good work!
We're absolutely releasing a guide to the waves wallet. However, if you read the article we explain how the waves interface is much more user friendly. For this reason we thought it would be appropriate to explain ethereum first, since it's arguably more difficult to figure out Smiley

Speaking of which, I've prepared myself for the ICO by cashing in some alts and I've picked up some ETH and GAME.  Now, I've generated a myetherwallet, but can someone PLEASE ELI5  step by step, how you would send your ETH or GAME that may be sitting on an exchange like Poloniex, Bittrex, whereever, into this myetherwallet, and what to do from there to invest in the ICO and receive MGO tokens?  

I apologize if this is such a basic question, but I've never participated in an ICO before, but after hours and hours of research, MobileGo is definitely going to be my first. I just need the play by play to make sure I don't flub my coins into the ether (pun intended).

Thanks in advance.

Why don't you hop on our slack and we can help you out before the sale starts April 25th: https://gamecredits.com/slack.html

As for what you do when you have your coins. When April 25th comes around, we will have a big sign on our website that says invest in the fund. You input your information such as email, name, etc, and then send your ETH or GAME to specified addresses that will be listed on the account you just made. It's very simple and intuitive once you've created an account on the 25th. But once again, please join our slack and we can help you personally.
Sam San

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:40:53 AM

See great development ongoing
I going throw btc to the ICO.

note that there are +7% additional discount when using games (GameCredits)

yea at the currenct price and upcomming ICO it would be very wise to buy some GameCredits now if you want to invest into the MobileGo ICO.

Last Price  0.00032000   24hr Change +10.34%

the market moved after this offer

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:32:03 PM

Is there a russian thread about MobileGo ICO?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:19:31 PM

yea at the currenct price and upcomming ICO it would be very wise to buy some GameCredits now if you want to invest into the MobileGo ICO.

Price has since dipped back down to where it was before the announcement. Don't know about anyone else but I'm definitely buying up some GAME right now as I'm fairly confident this is the cheapest it'll ever be.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:34:50 PM

Is there a russian thread about MobileGo ICO?

Yes we do! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792623.0
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:55:33 PM

Will be possible to send game to my ico adress from exchange

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
robdark

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:57:29 PM

Some questions about the crowdsale please, sorry if these have been asked/answered elsewhere but they are not clear

1. what percentge of total tokens will be offered for sale in crowdsale and what percentage for devs etc.

2. How long after crowdsale will purchasers recieve their tokens and be able to move/trade them?

3. what are the bonuses?

4. Does this crowdsale have a cap?

5. what is the github page?

6. Are all tokens offered equally or are some reserved for some exchange or other entity like firstblood did with yunbi?

Thanks
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:26:15 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 10:09:46 PM by Jack Kuveke

Some questions about the crowdsale please, sorry if these have been asked/answered elsewhere but they are not clear

1. what percentge of total tokens will be offered for sale in crowdsale and what percentage for devs etc.

2. How long after crowdsale will purchasers recieve their tokens and be able to move/trade them?

3. what are the bonuses?

4. Does this crowdsale have a cap?

5. what is the github page?

6. Are all tokens offered equally or are some reserved for some exchange or other entity like firstblood did with yunbi?

Thanks

Many of these questions are answered in our whitepaper, but I will take a crack at them anyway.

1. 70,000,000 out of 100,000,000. 30 is reserved for team expansion

2. Investors will be issued their tokens within a week after the crowdsale with constant updates and support from our team.

3. Bonus Schedule: 1st week 15% bonus + 7% bonus on investments made with GAME 2nd week 10% bonus + 7% bonus on investments made with GAME 3rd week 5% bonus + 7% bonus on investments made with GAME 4th week only a 10% bonus on investments made with GAME

4. We haven't set an official cap. Because of the nature of development. The more money we raise, the greater the profit is for the store, the more profit, the higher the buyback for investors.

5. MobileGo doesn't have an official github page yet. With that said. This sale is working in close proximity to gamecredits. That github page can be found here: https://github.com/gamecredits-project

6. The tokens are definitely offered equally. The price per token is determined by the total amount invested. Each investor will be issued tokens equally based on the amount they each invested.
Sam San

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:51:52 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 03:53:33 PM by Sam San

Price has since dipped back down to where it was before the announcement. Don't know about anyone else but I'm definitely buying up some GAME right now as I'm fairly confident this is the cheapest it'll ever be.

good idea team to use GameCredits  ICO, thus will support the price of the game

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:37:00 PM

MobileGo and Ethereum

Here's our most recent video detailing the use of the Ethereum platform to power MobileGo's decentralized gaming technologies. The Ethereum community is fast growing and it's our goal to show them how we're using smart contracts to revolutionize the mobile gaming industry. Feel free to give us some support and spread this video around!

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpkpzs3M__g&t=1s

ICOINFO.NET

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

Hello everybody! MobileGo added to ICOINFO.NET

MobileGo team if you need to make any changes , please contact us icoinfonet@gmail.com or through private message on bitcointalk.

I am very glad to present our new information service ICOINFO.NET. Here you can always find the latest information about projects that are on the crowdsale stage. All information is presented in a user-friendly form. This is very similar to the answers to frequently asked questions. Our ANN page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1846741

https://twitter.com/icoinfonet/status/848538620919263233
https://www.facebook.com/icoinfonet/posts/913633538777266

Regards, ICOINFO.NET.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:49:03 PM

Thanks for your extensive answer. Now the entire subject is clearer to me.

But one thing is still not clear. If Gamecredits are only used for in-game purchases, what will be the currency to set up and run smart contracts? Will it be the corresponding coins of Waves and Ethereum?

1) MobileGo is a smart contract token that uses this technology to provide wager tournaments, gamer to gamer wager matchplay, and a virtual item marketplace for trading in-game items. These are the only purposes MobileGo serves, gamecredits is the ONLY coin used for in-game purchases. MobileGo features will be launching on the gamecredits store. You don't have to invest in MobileGo, although you might want to. 10% of profit from the gamecredits mobile store will go to buying back and burning mobilego tokens. This video will clarify things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_saWJKtOS8&t=1s

2) GameCredits like I said is the ONLY COIN FOR IN-GAME PAYMENTS. We've developed GAME to handle in-game transactions on literally a massive scale that no other gaming coin can compete with. Our system can process more than 75,000 payments a second. GAME is not going anywhere.

3) MobileGo uses two blockchains because it can enjoy the benefits of both. First and foremost we wanted MobileGo to have smart contract capabilities. However, we loved the user friendly and easy nature of waves. The waves platform also allows for an advanced a secure buyback program. There's also the added benefit of redundancy. If there is ever an attack or problem with one blockchain, mobilego can still 100% function on the other blockchain. Dual blockchain technology is incredibly exciting and will allow for new possibilities not possible on other platforms.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:34:11 PM

Thanks for your extensive answer. Now the entire subject is clearer to me.

But one thing is still not clear. If Gamecredits are only used for in-game purchases, what will be the currency to set up and run smart contracts? Will it be the corresponding coins of Waves and Ethereum?
MobileGo will be the coin used for tournaments, a virtual item marketplace, and peer to peer matchplay. That is the dual blockchain currency that will provide smart contract technologies for the mobile gaming industry.

And you're most certainly welcome. If anything else comes up, just please let us know!
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:57:03 PM

So we have another game title to announce. The next game is PolitiCats by Reality Squared Games. Reality Squared Games is a growing mobile game developer with a wide variety of games. We're excited to have them on our store.

Check out the developer here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7181574358727028715

charli838

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:52:40 PM

So we have another game title to announce. The next game is PolitiCats by Reality Squared Games. Reality Squared Games is a growing mobile game developer with a wide variety of games. We're excited to have them on our store.

Check out the developer here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7181574358727028715

https://i.imgur.com/UzblXyK.png

This developer has 51 000 000 players and 19 games (you can look it up on their website), awesome to see well established developers joining the platform!
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:53:45 PM

people just don't know , player first 3 month will not be allowed to withdraw GAME from the game
pretty much assured money

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:09:36 PM

people just don't know , player first 3 month will not be allowed to withdraw GAME from the game
pretty much assured money
Well gamers can use the GameCredits they purchased with credit cards across all games accepting GAME as a line of payment. What they can't do for 3-4 months is withdraw their coins to outside addresses so we can assure we don't face massive chargebacks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: