Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406950 times)
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:15:45 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 01:09:57 PM by yoyoamigo

Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

this is a simple recap of all activities and news for the past week.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved.  
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.
For the community, please liked it or retweet it as well.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Thank you and enjoy the recap.  

Ride on WAVES!

Last Updated on: 4th April 2017
This is the 1st recap that 'yoyoamigo' has done for MobileGo. There is no previous recap.
The next recap is out! Click here

1] Slack:GAMECREDITS' members passes 1000! |Link:1
2] MOBILEGO ThunderClap surpasses 500 supporters |Link:1
3] Newsletter (GAMECREDITS): Issue 27 - An update of the following below |Link:1
    --- New GameCredits Blockchain Explorer Released
    --- Videos Released to Explain Gamecredits and MobileGO
    --- Positive Gamecredits Price Reaction To MobileGo Crowdsale
4] Newsletter (GAMECREDITS): Issue 28 - First three Game Titles Have Been Announced! |Link:1
    --- New Game 1 - My Talking Dog: Virtual Pet
    --- New Game 2 - Drilla: The Best Idle Miner
    --- New Game 3 - Champions of War – COW
5] New Game: PolitiCats |Link:1
6] Blog: Getting started MyEtherWallet |Link:1
7] Video: how does MOBILEGO uses Ethereum |Link:1

WavesPlatform Recap is out. Check it out!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenMatrix

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:13:51 AM

Hi Jack I changed recently my position from Full Member to Sr. member. Must send an email to bounty@mobilego.io to notify that change?
Thanks in advance.
No need, I updated you already.
Many thanks for your work Jack. See it on the spreadsheet.
GreenMatrix

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:16:22 AM

Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

this is a simple recap of all activities and news for the past week.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved.  
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.
For the community, please liked it or retweet it as well.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Thank you and enjoy the recap.  

Ride on WAVES!

Last Updated on: 4th April 2017
03 April - 09 April 2017 MOBILEGO Recap will be out next week!

1] Slack:GAMECREDITS' members passes 1000! |Link:1
2] MOBILEGO ThunderClap surpasses 500 supporters |Link:1
3] Newsletter (GAMECREDITS): Issue 27 - An update of the following below |Link:1
    --- New GameCredits Blockchain Explorer Released
    --- Videos Released to Explain Gamecredits and MobileGO
    --- Positive Gamecredits Price Reaction To MobileGo Crowdsale
4] Newsletter (GAMECREDITS): Issue 28 - First three Game Titles Have Been Announced! |Link:1
    --- New Game 1 - My Talking Dog: Virtual Pet
    --- New Game 2 - Drilla: The Best Idle Miner
    --- New Game 3 - Champions of War – COW
5] New Game: PolitiCats |Link:1
6] Blog: Getting started MyEtherWallet |Link:1
7] Video: how does MOBILEGO uses Ethereum |Link:1

WavesPlatform Recap is out. Check it out!

Great Recap yoyoamigo.Is amazing that Mobilego join the Waves Platform. Fast TX, easy wallet and many things to come.
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

Can I do the Filipino translation?
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

This was great! Thank you for the recap and support.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:09:48 PM

I got a mail about Incent partners with Mobilego for crowdfunding,is it true?
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:14:33 PM

Absolutely it is true. MobileGo is a dual blockchain token. This concept was pioneered and created by the Incent team.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:05:03 PM

MobileGo Newsletter, First Four Games Announced and a Developer Trip to China

Read the newsletter here: https://preview.mailerlite.com/t2n6d2/597669331748262331/f4q3/%60

DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:08:58 PM

Absolutely it is true. MobileGo is a dual blockchain token. This concept was pioneered and created by the Incent team.

Any words on the % of Incent one will get when participating in the Mobilego ICO?
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:22:02 PM

Any words on the % of Incent one will get when participating in the Mobilego ICO?
.5% of amount cash back. (I'm double checking, but if this doesn't change, this is right)
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 01:31:49 PM

MobileGo Newsletter, First Four Games Announced and a Developer Trip to China

Read the newsletter here: https://preview.mailerlite.com/t2n6d2/597669331748262331/f4q3/%60

Thanks for the update. Looking better every day!
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:02:58 PM

Our 50,000 MobileGo giveaway is open to participants until April 25th! 50 winners will be chosen.

To enter simply support our one time announcement April 25th on thunderclap:
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/54869-launch-of-mobilego-crowdsale

You can support us with Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr!

Tg87

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:34:22 PM

ICO will accept GameCredits from accounts with exchange?

?
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

ICO will accept GameCredits from accounts with exchange?

?

Yes the crowdsale will accept GAME sent from exchanges.
Tg87

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:28:51 PM

Thanks Jack Kuveke Smiley
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:12:01 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 12:04:59 AM by Jack Kuveke

For the past couple of days, MobileGo's head of development Sergey Sholom has been traveling all over China, meeting leaders in the cryptocurrency industry.

Here are some photos from his trip so far. He's currently on his way to Shanghai, where our team is hosting a public meetup with Chinese Investors and blockchain developers.

Feel free to join our slack and telegram communities:

Telegram: https://t.me/mobilego
Slack: http://gamecredits.com/slack.html
c0ax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:49:34 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 11:02:16 PM by c0ax

I've read the entire thread but I haven't seen these questions asked or explanation given so here goes...

1). How easy is it for users to use MobileGo on your platform?  How are they going to buy MobileGo (MGO) tokens?  Through and exchange or via credit card on your platform?

2). Why do you need a decentralized blockchain for gaming in the first place?  Or, is the sole purpose to raise money?

3). Whats to stop you from removing MobileGo support on your platform in the future? What if (a year or so from now) you decide to only use GAME, where will that leave MGO holders?

Thanks in advance!
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:04:42 AM

I've read the entire thread but I haven't seen these questions asked or explanation given so here goes...

1). How easy is it for users to use MobileGo on your platform?  How are they going to buy MobileGo (MGO) tokens?  Through and exchange or via credit card on your platform?

2). Why do you need a decentralized blockchain for gaming in the first place?  Or, is the sole purpose to raise money?

3). Whats to stop you from removing MobileGo support on your platform in the future? What if (a year or so from now) you decide to only use GAME, where will that leave MGO holders?

Thanks in advance!

1. Gamers will be able to purchase MobileGo with credit cards/game/btc just like how users can purchase GAME with credit cards. One of the pieces such as the virtual item marketplace will have its own clear tab where users can visit. From that tab they will be able to list items, set a price in MobileGo, and transact back and forth like any other listing service.

2. Each technology MobileGo provides relies on smart contract technology. MobileGo's three solutions: a virtual item marketplace, player run wager tournaments, and gamer to gamer wager matchplay are massive market opportunities that haven't been addressed in the mobile gaming industry. GameCredits is the best solution for creating a universal in-game currency. However, attempting to create more solutions by adding varying technology to the gamecredits platform is unrealistic and ineffective. GameCredits was built to scale to handle millions upon millions of micro transactions a day. Creating a new platform focusing directly on creating these massive opportunities is by the far best way to enhance the GameCredits Store market potential.

3. The biggest profit point for MobileGo investors is our buyback program. Even if we cancelled MobileGo applications (which we would never do. The market opportunity is massive and solutions are non-existent.) we still have a buyback program established directly through the waves platform overlooked by the waves team. 10% of all profits from the GameCredits Store are being used to buyback and burn tokens from investors.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:04:57 AM

Very exciting project. I will be following it from today. looking forward for the ICO start. hope I will be able to invest some coins into ICO..

Thank you so much.
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:36:58 AM

Thanks in advance!

1. Gamers will be able to purchase MobileGo with credit cards/game/btc just like how users can purchase GAME with credit cards. One of the pieces such as the virtual item marketplace will have its own clear tab where users can visit. From that tab they will be able to list items, set a price in MobileGo, and transact back and forth like any other listing service.

2. Each technology MobileGo provides relies on smart contract technology. MobileGo's three solutions: a virtual item marketplace, player run wager tournaments, and gamer to gamer wager matchplay are massive market opportunities that haven't been addressed in the mobile gaming industry. GameCredits is the best solution for creating a universal in-game currency. However, attempting to create more solutions by adding varying technology to the gamecredits platform is unrealistic and ineffective. GameCredits was built to scale to handle millions upon millions of micro transactions a day. Creating a new platform focusing directly on creating these massive opportunities is by the far best way to enhance the GameCredits Store market potential.

3. The biggest profit point for MobileGo investors is our buyback program. Even if we cancelled MobileGo applications (which we would never do. The market opportunity is massive and solutions are non-existent.) we still have a buyback program established directly through the waves platform overlooked by the waves team. 10% of all profits from the GameCredits Store are being used to buyback and burn tokens from investors.

I am really getting excited to join the ICO. I was not aware of the buyback of the revenues of the GameCredits Store, that's a cool feature! Thanks for sharing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: