Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:54:00 AM

yes first high price so first investors are good and after a little dump by traders so
any new investors has cheap game to take into the crowdsale

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:03:03 AM

When will it work normally MobileGo Crowdsale Dashboard? Not yet displayed Your Bitcoin investment history! Does not work in different browsers! Sad
GoldenKnight369

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:46:12 AM

Please help.  I've already registered an ICO account, but I wasn't asked to register a Waves or ETH address.  

Where do I input that address?   I cannot invest in ICO unless someone answer this question for me. Thanks!

PS: I registered an account and immediately saw the dashboard. Somehow the step Jack mentioned (register your Waves or ETH address) was skipped.  Did I miss anything??  Huh Huh Huh

ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE HAS BEEN CONFUSION ON HOW TO REGISTER, LET ME CLEAR THIS UP

In a couple hours (4 hours from now for me, check website for countdown for you http://mobilego.io/) the MobileGo crowdsale will open. When it opens, you will see a button that says "ENTER CROWDSALE".

You will click this button. Clicking the button will prompt you to register an account on the website.

When you register, you will be asked for EITHER A WAVES or ETHEREUM address (waves chrome wallet and myetherwallet BOTH WORK). Choose whichever you prefer.

You will also see deposit addresses where you can send GAME BTC WAVES or ETH. Send your funds to those addresses! When you do, we will register your investment, and you will be locked in to receive MobileGo when it is distributed after the crowdsale ends May 24th (we expect a couple of days).

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:19:50 AM

Please help.  I've already registered an ICO account, but I wasn't asked to register a Waves or ETH address.  

Where do I input that address?   I cannot invest in ICO unless someone answer this question for me. Thanks!

PS: I registered an account and immediately saw the dashboard. Somehow the step Jack mentioned (register your Waves or ETH address) was skipped.  Did I miss anything??  Huh Huh Huh

You actually input your eth/waves address at the end of the crowdsale, not at the beginning. Minor difference. At the end you will see a button called, "receive mobilego" you click that and input your address. Everything is normal in your account.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:58:37 AM

yesterday ıwas seeıng my waves ınvestmen but today ı cant see ıt :S what happened agaın
GoldenKnight369

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:17:17 PM

Thank you very much for the clarification!  Cheesy  It wasn't totally clear to me whether it was the beginning or end from the original post. 

Just want to make sure I've followed every step to the letter before I send anything.

Thanks again.  Wink

You actually input your eth/waves address at the end of the crowdsale, not at the beginning. Minor difference. At the end you will see a button called, "receive mobilego" you click that and input your address. Everything is normal in your account.

garretthaae

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:53:49 PM

Hello,
Quick questions for those that most likely know more than me about MobileGo tokens.  Besides this being like a normal ipo in the stock market what makes this coin worth it?  It appears all the awesome features are on gamecredits.  I can see gamecredits prices moving upwards because of MobileGo ICO, however, how many people are actually going to run decentralized player games or tournaments?  Is there actually a big market for mobile game virtual items?

I am unsure if them buying back coins with profits is really enough, seems more like a long-term loan with no forced payback requirement.

I have invested some, and I want to invest more.  Am I missing something critical?

Thanks
ninjabiz

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:55:56 PM

I have a question!

Why pay 10BTC to use incent platform? and also 3% from the crowdsale goes to incent so they can give back 1% to users in incent tokens.

Why pay so much???

Not to mention that incent platform is not working for you or encyptotel ....

basically you paid for something that doesn't exists!!!!

Where can I see more information on the incent offered?

https://www.incentloyalty.com/icotech_request

right here!

All true!

So my question remains

WHY?!?!?!?!?!? Help me understand!

Maybe there is shady business partnership between them, Incent is the bad token and their price is even below ICO price. But their fees are ridiculously high. Unfair.
snowydog

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:06:54 PM

Hello,
Quick questions for those that most likely know more than me about MobileGo tokens.  Besides this being like a normal ipo in the stock market what makes this coin worth it?  It appears all the awesome features are on gamecredits.  I can see gamecredits prices moving upwards because of MobileGo ICO, however, how many people are actually going to run decentralized player games or tournaments?  Is there actually a big market for mobile game virtual items?

I am unsure if them buying back coins with profits is really enough, seems more like a long-term loan with no forced payback requirement.

I have invested some, and I want to invest more.  Am I missing something critical?

Thanks

It certainly does look like the money from MobileGo will be used to boost and develop Gamecredits.

As far as I understand there will be MobileGo coins burnt over time leaving less coins in circulation. Less coins mean higher value. I dont know if there will be other use for MobileGo but I could be wrong.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:31:35 PM

Hello,

Thanks

It certainly does look like the money from MobileGo will be used to boost and develop Gamecredits.

As far as I understand there will be MobileGo coins burnt over time leaving less coins in circulation. Less coins mean higher value. I dont know if there will be other use for MobileGo but I could be wrong.
MobileGo are used for three main things:

Player to player virtual item trading (Someone recently sold an in-game planet for 6 million USD)
Player run wager tournaments (players can set up tournaments with their mobilego and wager against others)
Player to player wager matchplay (players can wager against a single person on the outcome of a match)
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:44:27 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 11:39:49 AM by Jack Kuveke

UPDATE: PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE CROWDSALE CONCERNS

These are some current problems a few people are facing:

Addresses have changed
: Although this is concerning, we register your investment to your email, so when balances are corrected your investment will show.

MobileGo balance still calculating: That is totally normal. With all the constant investments, the balances are forced to calculate incredibly fast. With each new investment your total mobilego will decrease, however your current mobilego become more valuable. The system is being worked on to show proper mobilego balances as quickly as possible and provide real time updates.

BTC/GAME/ETH/WAVES Balances aren't showing: Again, this is concerning to users. But it is an ICOTECH display issue, it doesn't mean your investment wasn't registered the second you invested. This will be sorted out asap. You will receive your coins with the proper discounts.

dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

"receive mobilego" Huh where is it??? in my dashboard it's not exist .... Shocked

THERE WILL BE ......
henkcryptotank

Activity: 721

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:59:21 PM

"receive mobilego" Huh where is it??? in my dashboard it's not exist .... Shocked

As Jack just explained, there are minor startup problems, but all your investment is still there, its linked to you. So dont worry, forget about it a few days and things will probably be resolved by then. No need for any FUD here, i think.

Greets, Hank
dolores12

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

PS: I registered an account and immediately saw the dashboard. Somehow the step Jack mentioned (register your Waves or ETH address) was skipped.  Did I miss anything??  Huh Huh Huh

As Jack just explained, there are minor startup problems, but all your investment is still there, its linked to you. So dont worry, forget about it a few days and things will probably be resolved by then. No need for any FUD here, i think.

Greets, Hank

wtf?? fud??  he say anything for "receive mobilego" ?? i did not say i lost my investment ....i just say i can't find the button ...

ps it's not looking very professional when there are problems with you crowdsale's site lol even sasha did that fine  Grin Cheesy

THERE WILL BE ......
henkcryptotank

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:08:00 PM

Greets, Hank

wtf?? fud??  he say anything for "receive mobilego" ?? i did not say i lost my investment ....i just say i can't find the button ...

dolores12

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:09:23 PM

THERE IS NO BUTTON AT THE END  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin THAT IS WHAT I SAY LOL WTF

THERE WILL BE ......
henkcryptotank

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:14:05 PM

THERE IS NO BUTTON AT THE END  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin THAT IS WHAT I SAY LOL WTF

Dude... THE CROWDSALE IS NOT YET OVER so its not the end yet, right? No FUD  Tongue
Im not talking about the end of the street or whatever, END OF CROWDSALE

Greets  Hank Smiley
dolores12

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

LOL wtf is going on with you mate??? you say there is a button now you say not the end of ico ...lol even when ico end's i will keep for a minimum of 6 months ...!! I JUST READ IN A POST THAT THERE IS A BUTTON  ...AND I JUST SAY IN MY DASH I DON'T HAVE A  BUTTON ......IS NOT A BIG ISSUE FOR ME..

THERE WILL BE ......
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:32:57 PM

LOL wtf is going on with you mate??? you say there is a button now you say not the end of ico ...lol even when ico end's i will keep for a minimum of 6 months ...!! I JUST READ IN A POST THAT THERE IS A BUTTON  ...AND I JUST SAY IN MY DASH I DON'T HAVE A  BUTTON ......IS NOT A BIG ISSUE FOR ME..
Dolores, there is no button in your dashboard until the end of the crowdsale because right now MGO do not exist. They will be distributed at the end of the crowdsale, and that is when you will input your address. I'm sorry there seems to be a miscommunication, but you will receive your mobilego tokens at the end of the crowdsale.

The problems have been coming from the icotech portal by the way. We've had to work double time to resolve a number of unforeseeable issues.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:45:32 PM

Are investors now investing GAME or back to BTC?
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: