Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
RATM69

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:56:36 AM

$9,079,717.88  Is what my dashboard is saying right now. I still have no show of coins (which I'm not worried about). I'm sure at the end of the sale things will be sorted out, as I have confidence in this team.

This is what my dashboard currently says:

My MobileGo Tokens 
Coming In a Few Days!

Total BTC Raised

Total Ether Raised

Total GameCredits Raised

Total Waves Raised

Total Antshares Raised
coming soon

Incent Bonus Received
Incent bonus is coming in a few days!

Total Funds Raised To Date
$9,079,717.88

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realnoah

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:03:42 PM

Hi, I have a question. If I invest with GAME credits, which price will be used? At the day of the exchange or an average price for set time?

they say that will be used the price in terms of usd as it is the  time you send the tokens...!! the problem is that ico total in usd is changing ...as btc , eth, game etc going up ...so investors will be fucked ... as lets say you invested in the first day 1 btc that was at 1300 usd at that time  ... now the price is over 1500 usd...so ...

GTFO of this thread and STFO. No one wants you here. If you don't want to invest DON'T it's as simple as that. But stay the hell away from people that want information.
Give the Dev's and everyone a break. If you can do better start your own GD coin and leave the ones who want to invest the hell alone!

Have a nice day!
Ratm69
Don't worry about dolores. I've seen this person in every other thread and all they do is bitch and moan, spreading lies and FUD. Obviously an ICO hopper looking to make a quick buck and if the price doesn't immediately go up then it's a scam. Either they are mentally unstable or a paid shill. or both.

I invested a little in this. Good luck devs. Excited to see this project succeed.
muleman8

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:06:12 PM

i wish to invest but ICO site simply say:

Thanks for logging on

We'll be with you in a moment, just getting your data and feeding the horses....

If you have purchased MobileGo with Waves, and have registered your Waves addresses, this screen will now take a few seconds longer to display, in order to display your MobileGo balance

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
RATM69

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:10:13 PM

p.s. I invested on the first day and still waiting. Don't worry about the balance it will be sorted soon. It's going to constantly change till the end of the ICO anyway. It does no good to see a balance right now. At the current rate your looking at $.090791788 without bonuses figured in. So take the amount of money you invested AT THE TIME YOU INVESTED IT INTO THE ICO and divide it by the above number and that will give you a rough figure excluding bonuses of the number of coins you would get as of right now. But keep in mind that number will change until the ICO is over.

So it really does you no good to worry about how many coins you are getting right now, because by the time the ICO is over that number will have changed many times.
RATM69

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:12:15 PM

Thanks for logging on

We'll be with you in a moment, just getting your data and feeding the horses....

If you have purchased MobileGo with Waves, and have registered your Waves addresses, this screen will now take a few seconds longer to display, in order to display your MobileGo balance

The site locks up at times and i've had it do it to me. Be patient or maybe try to log back in. Some times that willl work
RATM69

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:14:15 PM

Hi, I have a question. If I invest with GAME credits, which price will be used? At the day of the exchange or an average price for set time?

they say that will be used the price in terms of usd as it is the  time you send the tokens...!! the problem is that ico total in usd is changing ...as btc , eth, game etc going up ...so investors will be fucked ... as lets say you invested in the first day 1 btc that was at 1300 usd at that time  ... now the price is over 1500 usd...so ...

GTFO of this thread and STFO. No one wants you here. If you don't want to invest DON'T it's as simple as that. But stay the hell away from people that want information.
Give the Dev's and everyone a break. If you can do better start your own GD coin and leave the ones who want to invest the hell alone!

Have a nice day!
Ratm69
Don't worry about dolores. I've seen this person in every other thread and all they do is bitch and moan, spreading lies and FUD. Obviously an ICO hopper looking to make a quick buck and if the price doesn't immediately go up then it's a scam. Either they are mentally unstable or a paid shill. or both.

I invested a little in this. Good luck devs. Excited to see this project succeed.

I remember delores12 from other threads spreading FUD like LISK and WAVES. This person never has anything positive to add to the conversation. I'm about to put her on ignore again.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:21:09 PM

I can see my invest now, I was afraid cause it took more than one day but all is ok now.

Thank you  Grin

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
RATM69

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:28:52 PM

And you have to make sure you click on the currency you sent to them in order to see your deposit.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:46:15 PM

Thanks for logging on

Same problem here.

The website is completely unresponsive.

I hope this is fixed soon as I'd like to make my investment today.
RATM69

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:50:27 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 01:06:19 PM by RATM69

I can login just fine.

Goto mobilego.io

then scroll down to "Enter Crowdsale or Join Crowdsale"

do that
if your alreay signed up click "head over here" in blue letters

NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:07:58 PM

I can login just fine.

Goto mobilego.io

do that

Did exactly that. Also tried it in incognito browsing to make sure there were no coockies from my previous session.

Seems that building a new account is the problem. If that has already happened, it looks fine (as in your case).

EDIT: different browser is also not working.
RATM69

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:14:38 PM

I can login just fine.

Goto mobilego.io

do that

Did exactly that. Also tried it in incognito browsing to make sure there were no coockies from my previous session.

Seems that building a new account is the problem. If that has already happened, it looks fine (as in your case).

EDIT: different browser is also not working.
Well i signed up on first day and added coin to my account. The first day there was some problems but that was because there was so many people trying to get the money in.

Even now when I login it takes time or locks up, but I think that's because of my phone.
When I loging from home i usually have no problems, or less problems.
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:14:43 PM

Have a nice day!
Ratm69

I remember delores12 from other threads spreading FUD like LISK and WAVES. This person never has anything positive to add to the conversation. I'm about to put her on ignore again.

tell me your ROI ON WAVES RISE ETC MATE?? LOL ALSO TELL ME WHERE IS ALL THE LISK HYPE? IS NOT ME TO BLAME IF 80% ON PROJECTS ARE ...NOT PRO...YOU THINK I AM A GUY THAT IF I NVEST 2 BTC I WILL NOT SAY THE WRONG DOING ON A PROJECT?? LOL I AM NOT 20 YEARS OLD..YOU CAN SEE WITH YOUR SELF THAT THIS ICO IS FUCKED UP...TOTALLY FUCKED UP...

I bought WAVES at $0.145 go check the price yourself MATE!

ICO PRICE WAS ALMOST 0.20 USD ...WITH BONUS....USD GAINS ARE FROM BTC PRICE...LOL IF YOU TRADE WAVES IS NOT THE SAME ....IF ICO INVESTOR HAD INVESTED IN ANY OTHER  SERIOUS PROJECT COULD HAVE GAIN MIN X4 IN BTC ...SO WAVES ROI IT'S BAD SIMPLE AS THAT...

THERE WILL BE ......
Ylle

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:17:45 PM

they say that will be used the price in terms of usd as it is the  time you send the tokens...!! the problem is that ico total in usd is changing ...as btc , eth, game etc going up ...so investors will be fucked ... as lets say you invested in the first day 1 btc that was at 1300 usd at that time  ... now the price is over 1500 usd...so ...

Have a nice day!
Ratm69

tell me your ROI ON WAVES RISE ETC MATE?? LOL ALSO TELL ME WHERE IS ALL THE LISK HYPE? IS NOT ME TO BLAME IF 80% ON PROJECTS ARE ...NOT PRO...YOU THINK I AM A GUY THAT IF I NVEST 2 BTC I WILL NOT SAY THE WRONG DOING ON A PROJECT?? LOL I AM NOT 20 YEARS OLD..YOU CAN SEE WITH YOUR SELF THAT THIS ICO IS FUCKED UP...TOTALLY FUCKED UP...

It's the way you are stating your criticism. You were offered to get your investment back, you declined. I agree that the ico website is a joke, especially if your ambition is to launch an entire platform for mobile games this is not the type of marketing you want. Criticism is welcome, but please do so in a normal manner, not just some rambling in caps lock.
realnoah

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:19:21 PM

they say that will be used the price in terms of usd as it is the  time you send the tokens...!! the problem is that ico total in usd is changing ...as btc , eth, game etc going up ...so investors will be fucked ... as lets say you invested in the first day 1 btc that was at 1300 usd at that time  ... now the price is over 1500 usd...so ...

Have a nice day!
Ratm69

I've read enough of your crap to know that you need hype which means you trade on emotion. This will get you slaughtered at some point. Also Lisk and Waves have both traded above ICO prices. Even still, they never guaranteed profits. No project in their right mind would gaurantee anything. It's your risk as an investor whether you want to donate to their project. Getting returns immediately is rare.

There are a lot of new people in crypto. Before investing in anything they should watch this episode with Tai Zen and Leon Fu - Is A Cryptocurrency Token A Stock Or A Security? Lot of great info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6p_-tcoggs
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:21:46 PM

I ve been reading on your newsletter that you were visiting Poland,did you get in touch with polish devs from companys like CIGames CDProject i know thay are very succesfoul and his stocks is booming on markets

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RATM69

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:22:37 PM

Have a nice day!
Ratm69

I bought WAVES at $0.145 go check the price yourself MATE!

ICO PRICE WAS ALMOST 0.20 USD ...WITH BONUS....USD GAINS ARE FROM BTC PRICE...LOL IF YOU TRADE WAVES IS NOT THE SAME ....IF ICO INVESTOR HAD INVESTED IN ANY OTHER  SERIOUS PROJECT COULD HAVE GAIN MIN X4 IN BTC ...SO WAVES ROI IT'S BAD SIMPLE AS THAT...

I can't help it if you got fucked and paid $0.20 for your coins. But my cost average was $0.145.
Besides, they told you from the get-go that it was going to take time to build value.
Even at $0.20 your still looking at a 3 1/2 times your money in only 9-10 month's, that's not real bad. If your looking for something better, try the Powerball and pray.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:39:44 PM

At the time you send your investment.
RATM69

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:42:57 PM

Hi Jack

Don't ever say that on an airplane.  Grin
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:50:15 PM

At the time you send your investment.

Can you perhaps confirm that there again/still problems with loading the ICO page?
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: