Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:25:38 AM

Urgent - I am a total noob. I invested a decent amount into Mobilego with BTCs (only BTCs). I'm having trouble figuring out what addresses/accounts I need to have to put in the backend. I'm sure this has been answered 1000x but I can't quite figure it out. I have several wallet/exchange accounts. The only one that allows for Ethereum deposits is Kraken.

Ok it's quite simple have no fear. DO NOT USE AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS.

Sending MobileGo to a kraken eth address, would be like sending golem to that address. Golem and MobileGo are both ERC20 eth tokens. They run on the ethereum platform but ARE NOT eth. They all use the same kind of ethereum addresses, which confuses a lot of people. You have to send your tokens to an ethereum wallet like MYETHER or Mist which accepts all ERC20 tokens.

https://www.myetherwallet.com/

If you want to receive the incent bonus you need a waves or incent address. Incent is another type of token traded on bittrex so you can actually use an exchange address from bittrex if you would like. If not, you can choose the waves lite client. It's super easy to use.

https://wavesplatform.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Candsno8

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:33:48 AM

Do we have an ETA on when sit campaign bounties will be distributed?

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 12:54:27 AM

Do we have an ETA on when sit campaign bounties will be distributed?
Please read on bounty Thread , jack already explained much there

Tozex

Powered by,
Greent123

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:06:45 AM

Sorry folks, but I couldn't find this answered. It has been mentioned that MyEthereumWallet & Mist are acceptable wallets. Can Parity wallet be used for accepting Mobilego ERC20 tokens? Thanks in advance !

Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:49:00 AM

Sorry folks, but I couldn't find this answered. It has been mentioned that MyEthereumWallet & Mist are acceptable wallets. Can Parity wallet be used for accepting Mobilego ERC20 tokens? Thanks in advance !

Any address you control (not exchange, because your exchange address for ETH is specifically for your ETH) created with a downloaded client or myetherwallet will work. The program you use to access it is just the program, the address itself can have any ERC20 token sent to it, and you can always view it under the token tab if you search for the address on etherscan.

The reason you don't want to send ERC20 tokens to an exchange ETH address is, the tokens will likely end up there fine, but no staff is going to go through the hassle to return it to you when they specifically say 'only deposit ETH into this address' etc.

Akarabzie

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:57:49 AM

I count it as a loss because even when trading begins the price will not reach 9x its current value. That's roughly what has to happen for me to profit even a little. I've held coins for periods of over 1 year(I have 3 coins right now I've not touched for that long), and I may do that with this coin. All I said is right now its a loss and I will probably exit early to minimize the loss. I have a shit ton of stuff going on and the ICO was taking so long I honestly didn't keep up with it. I have 3 other ICOs i'm already involved with, this was my smallest involvement. Every ICO i've been involved with has made me money accept this one. It happens, so what I'm not fucking married to the coin as you seem to be. I hope this coin and tech succeeds, its great for developers! I'm just telling you I'm not sticking around.

I must be doing something right considering I invested $2500 about a year ago and now hold just over 58 BTC and 5 GPU rigs completely ROId. I do have a degree in mech. engineering, so I can't be that stupid... Care to continue with insults or do you have anything else?

You just looked at your tokens and thought you got free money...
The one guy calculated the time stamps for you and it's all golden, but you got into your head that you were already getting all this free money.

If you put ANY money into this ICO, I would bet money it's going to triple. Just look at any other decent ICO's so far. So there's no way you're going to lose money. It doesn't exactly make sense that you'd have to have ANY token go x9 in value to make ANY profit...wouldn't you just need 1.5x or so?....

While I agree with them, it's your fault for thinking you'd get THAT many coins for such small amount of capital, I also know that when I pointed out that other ICO's have run smoothly, Hhampuz got bitchy with me too...and all of a sudden is talking about how all these flaws that I bitched about are normal and just get over it or read a little lol.

You were very dumb for thinking putting in that much money would get you that many tokens at ~.76 cents a token likely when they hit the exchange...if you put in $X and you see tokens are ~.76 then you literally told yourself you got FREEEEEE money and have now been counting on that...and just the whole logic of you need it to go 9x to get any profit?...not following that one unless you're counting the price of I guess the fake wave assets that are like .02 or whatever the guy posted.

However even if you were dumb Hhampuz is very passive aggressive. Very douchey.

Why are people still ranting on this... Jack and windjc cleared everything up, and I said I get it. I was busy, didn't take the time to calculate everything correctly, and noticed a big change in token count. I owned that mistake twice. You're talking about a difference of like $3k usd in what I thought I was getting and what I'm actually getting. I have just over 150k USD in crypto and a very nice job...I don't give a fuck about 3k. Just a little confusion on my end and laziness for not reading through a 165 page thread to find the correct formula. Thank you for all the bold words and sentences, it really opened my eyes. I didn't think I had free money or let it get to my head... its 3k.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 03:01:30 AM

why my mobılgo tokens allways changıng. ıts rısıng and decreasıng everyday. and now ı see a huge dump :S lıke 4/3 of tokens gone :S what he hell ıs thıs. can some one explaın thıs to me. how can thıs possıble. just 5 hr ago ı checked and there ws 11k token and now ı see 3158 token :S Huh
Greent123

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:07:32 AM

Any address you control (not exchange, because your exchange address for ETH is specifically for your ETH) created with a downloaded client or myetherwallet will work. The program you use to access it is just the program, the address itself can have any ERC20 token sent to it, and you can always view it under the token tab if you search for the address on etherscan.

The reason you don't want to send ERC20 tokens to an exchange ETH address is, the tokens will likely end up there fine, but no staff is going to go through the hassle to return it to you when they specifically say 'only deposit ETH into this address' etc.

Zechis966, Thanks a lot for that response  Smiley ! I wish there was a way to up-vote a person or give them reps - your prompt response certainly deserves it !

danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:21:06 AM

Now that we are fast approaching the distribution of MGO tokens and it seems another adjustment has been made to many accounts, is it safe to assume that the audits and adjustments are all complete and that the balance we see reflected is the final one? I imagine it is. But it would be interesting to get the definitive word about it. I can live with my current total. I'm glad it ended on an upswing if it is indeed the end.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zechis966

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:04:03 AM

Now that we are fast approaching the distribution of MGO tokens and it seems another adjustment has been made to many accounts, is it safe to assume that the audits and adjustments are all complete and that the balance we see reflected is the final one? I imagine it is. But it would be interesting to get the definitive word about it. I can live with my current total. I'm glad it ended on an upswing if it is indeed the end.

The one guy posted an email supposedly, I don't get them for some reason, that said test deposits will begin tomorrow or today for most of us. I think that would mean either the audit is finished or it's nearing completion and the first X% have been verified and accounted for...but I would assume (I taint no accountant) that for anything to be distributed the audit would have to be complete

Zechis966

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:06:52 AM

Zechis966, Thanks a lot for that response  Smiley ! I wish there was a way to up-vote a person or give them reps - your prompt response certainly deserves it !

I just want this project to go to the moon for all of us, even us with differing opinions!

So I try to help when I can, i just wish my activity would update I'm definitely over 120 posts now and I feel like most are quality posts since I'm just reiterating what the project team members are saying half the time!

😂😑

Hope we're all much better off for having invested in MGO in a month...i hope we're passing out from happiness in 6 months-a year for those of us who will hodl

Zechis966

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:25:44 AM

@Jack - If you guys are starting small batch token distribution tomorrow, that means you have a genesis block spreadsheet today.  Could you please post that at Google Sheets and give us the link so we can take a look at distribution statistics among donators?  I think Gini coefficient statistics for a new coin are very important to know....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_coefficient

I learned what this was today because of your post and I thank you so much I'd like to see if this is anything like bullshit BAT...i bought some and made gains but only like 1/10 of what I would've liked because out of principle I couldn't put more in...not when something like 4 people own 98% of the publicly available supply...

I agree that is incredibly important and looking at the gini is now part of my checklist on good investment vs bad!

the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:08:14 AM

Hurrah  Wink
Starting tomorrow they will begin MGO distribution
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:12:13 AM

Hurrah  Wink

In fact, there is not much matter token distribution in the current process..Because   that may be involved a stock exchange is not yet clear.
Distribution of tokens continues for 3-5 days.Then we will wait for the stock market to enter.I think  another 10 days of solving all of these.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:14:27 AM

Hurrah  Wink

In fact, there is not much matter token distribution in the current process..Because   that may be involved a stock exchange is not yet clear.
Distribution of tokens continues for 3-5 days.Then we will wait for the stock market to enter.I think  another 10 days of solving all of these.

I believe 7 days or less is the target here. And I believe that with bittrex already being official about it makes it easier to have it all ready within those 7 days.

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:29:11 AM

Hurrah  Wink

I believe 7 days or less is the target here. And I believe that with bittrex already being official about it makes it easier to have it all ready within those 7 days.

I also agreed with you in less a week this process will get completed which is not so long. I also think Bittrex will add this coin very quickly it has very big support from community and one of the largest ICO.
firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:50:57 AM

Guys,

I got an issue. Was logging in to add the wallet address and found myself unable to. This is like the first time I log in after the ico.
Managed to rest my password and logged in but there is no mobilego tokens shown only asking me to fill a form. Also it doesn't show how much I have invested. Gosh, I never take any screenshots when I invested and I can't remember the details. What is going on?

cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:09:30 AM

Guys,

I got an issue. Was logging in to add the wallet address and found myself unable to. This is like the first time I log in after the ico.
Managed to rest my password and logged in but there is no mobilego tokens shown only asking me to fill a form. Also it doesn't show how much I have invested. Gosh, I never take any screenshots when I invested and I can't remember the details. What is going on?

Yeah same here, I thought I forgot my password too but it seems something is wrong with the site. I can't even reset my password. I hope it's nothing severe if you know what I mean....

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:26:27 AM

@Jack - If you guys are starting small batch token distribution tomorrow, that means you have a genesis block spreadsheet today.  Could you please post that at Google Sheets and give us the link so we can take a look at distribution statistics among donators?  I think Gini coefficient statistics for a new coin are very important to know....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_coefficient

I learned what this was today because of your post and I thank you so much I'd like to see if this is anything like bullshit BAT...i bought some and made gains but only like 1/10 of what I would've liked because out of principle I couldn't put more in...not when something like 4 people own 98% of the publicly available supply...

I agree that is incredibly important and looking at the gini is now part of my checklist on good investment vs bad!

You want to learn the truth about rip-off scams like BAT?  Listen up, I am about to tell you the URL of the most important news website on the internet. 

Crypto is a toy economy that works like the big economy in the real world.  The crypto economy has a value of maybe $100 billion dollars and serves under a million geeks.  The real world economy has a value of around $150 trillion and serves seven billion people.  There's 1500 times the money and over 7000 times the people in the real world compared to the crypto world.  There's crap like the BAT insta-sellout happening every single day with lots of real money being taken from lots of real people that don't understand what's happening to them. 

You want to understand what's happening in the real world economy?  Read this website daily like I do.  At first many of the words won't make sense, because you just started drinking from a firehose.   But slowly you will begin to understand words like "Gini coefficent" and many more terms like them.  And then you will start to understand the truth.

http://www.zerohedge.com/

jameshowlett

Activity: 338

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

Guys,

Yeah same here, I thought I forgot my password too but it seems something is wrong with the site. I can't even reset my password. I hope it's nothing severe if you know what I mean....
too many issues lol. The website is totally terrible. I think we should have to wait in order for dev team to fix the website and many other things. I hope that they will fix it fast because today is the first day of our contribution.

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: