Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:08:30 PM

Anyway buybacks are not accepted on Bittrex
So we can assume us Exchange not gonna happen

So buybacks at current market prices have a green light.
Since they are working on many products why don't they buy some cheap coins

Easy gains for them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:11:02 PM

Easy gains for them

Before any of you sell your MGO: their budget is 4 times the current marketcap.
lordnitro

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:18:00 PM

Was that crowdfunding successful?
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:37:48 AM

Was that crowdfunding successful?
the crowdfunding was very successful for the team and continues to be with bitcoin value soaring and all these forks lol

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:53:35 AM

Easy gains for them

No need to artificially prop up the price.  They will use the capital for their future products. God to have that extra cash for emergencies until steady income begins

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:43:51 AM

Easy gains for them

Before any of you sell your MGO: their budget is 4 times the current marketcap.

There is no point in selling at the current price especially if you did not sell at a rate of 100 thousand. Only a difficult situation can force to merge coins at the present price.
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:12:23 AM

So you are producing products and managing it? What products exactly? After 6 months you created finally a roadmap.

And what have you been producing? How exactly are you, DXB2017 and AztecGoldHero an asset to this forum?

You have done nothing but fud, fud, fud an trol for months and months.

Is this how we make crypto great? Is this how we welcome new people to this forum?

If you people had used your energy and time for the positive, for building communities, helping newcomers, crypto would be 10x as big as it is now.

But go ahead, MGO will survive with or without you.

I can produce something for a few 100 million. Fud? We are down 4000% from the highest point and I did not do an ico. I understand you're positive attitude, only I do not think investors are happy

I never understood your position in this.

Do you guys even hold MGO? Are you whales? Daytraders? Hoarders? "Investors"?

Why put all this time and energy in this specific coin, while you don't seem to hold any MGO (anymore).

Position mgo 600k. Maybe now you understand the energy. I'm a believer but it seems I'm punished for it.

Why I trade to help some people out who need the money.

Agree with you! This has nothing to do with FUD...its simply frustrating...now they got their crowdfunds x4 or more...but nothing...not even any new news on the website expect that tweets in other languages i dont understand...this is just ridiculous and has really nothing to do with professionality....i guess with that sum of money they could hire big ppl into the project...
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:23:48 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 07:37:50 AM by Islapdonkey

You keep saying this but I don't see MGO listed in any big exchange yet after all this month. MGO is currently listed in exchanges where most of this free airdrop coins can easily find a home. I know you said something about sec but didn't expand on what aspect of the coin is creating the issue. Also, you guys touted that you will buy back mgo during the ico, well, all we asking is that you take less than 1% of your earning and buy back some of this coins rather than just ignoring what is happening and throwing out a lot of excuse. I do appreciate your constant interaction on the thread and to be fair my fuss is not directed towards you cos I know there is hierarchy in the team but like I mentioned before, the MGO personnel don't constantly wake up with panic and anxiety wondering if the coin has crashed top nil. They already well compensated and even with the growth of BTC price, their compensation has quadrupled. So, it's easier to sit on the high chair and tell investors to deal with it, while they watch their investment squander to nothing. I just invested 2 btc and that's barely worth 1800, I can only imagine how an individual who threw a lot of BTC on this project feels. I know you should never invest more than you can afford to lose but this guys believed in the project, thus the investment and as of the moment, it seem like MGO personnels could care less. Everything that was promised is severely delayed  and you guys don't even want to implement the buy back that you promised

We do care. As I've said in the past, getting on a large exchange is not a matter of throwing money at a wall. Not after the SEC ruling. So we could spend millions on lawyers and the process to get listed probably wouldn't be endlessly quicker. These decisions aren't up to us. They are up to an exchange. Buyback is something we stated in the whitepaper, we have never announced not buying back. We are following what we set out to do as closely as possible. But buyback is not something that can be down willy nilly without any strategy and intense discussion. You need to prepare for buybacks from a strategic and legal standpoint. It's not as simple as putting 1 million into the market. It's that simple if we were just investors. But we're the people producing products for mgo and managing it.

Jack you are yet to tell us what sec related issue this coin is having that's affecting it's ability to be listed on a big exchange. It can't be about the buy back b/c that will be a catch 22 cos you guys haven't bought anything back and yet absent from a worthy exchange. when you mention that MGO team is following what  you set out to do as closely as possible, does that mean your intentions where to have the current price where 1 BTC investment during the ICO is currently worth $836. Let take time and  digest that. If there was a time to implement the strategy with intense discussion you aforementioned, i can't think of a better time than now. Again 1 BTC investment during the ICO is currently worth $836. The biggest exchange MGO is currently listed in is Cryptopia and i can think of four free airdrop coins that i received that is currently trading on Cryptopia. Again, just to drive the point home I BTC investment in MGO at ICO is currently worth $836.

Any other coin, i would comfortable scream scam, but i am /as well as others are trying hard to keep our confidence in the platform high. but Do you guys finally plan on taking action when our investment is completely worthless cos at this rate i see I BTC investment during ICO been worth $100 before the yr run out. Is the intention to watch the coin become worthless, so you guys can buy the whole thing back for pennies. It's easy to say we care but it seem like the investors have more confidence in your coin. The platform is delayed, actually everything is delayed. The one big hype about buy back that lured in alot of investors is now been askew.

So we don't get an exchange with good volume and we can't also get the buy back. All we receive is a constant depreciation of the investment and you guys don't think you already late with the strategy/intense discussion as you put it. Again, like i said it's easy to sit on your high chair and tell investors to deal when your compensation is immense, we all know the team members are already well off and all we are asking for is a little handout. I know you guys could careless and this quips  from me and others is technically a waste of time but.............. actually, fuck it. i give up. You guys win. It's not like we can really do anything about it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:28:15 AM

You keep saying this but I don't see MGO listed in any big exchange yet after all this month. MGO is currently listed in exchanges where most of this free airdrop coins can easily find a home. I know you said something about sec but didn't expand on what aspect of the coin is creating the issue. Also, you guys touted that you will buy back mgo during the ico, well, all we asking is that you take less than 1% of your earning and buy back some of this coins rather than just ignoring what is happening and throwing out a lot of excuse. I do appreciate your constant interaction on the thread and to be fair my fuss is not directed towards you cos I know there is hierarchy in the team but like I mentioned before, the MGO personnel don't constantly wake up with panic and anxiety wondering if the coin has crashed top nil. They already well compensated and even with the growth of BTC price, their compensation has quadrupled. So, it's easier to sit on the high chair and tell investors to deal with it, while they watch their investment squander to nothing. I just invested 2 btc and that's barely worth 1800, I can only imagine how an individual who threw a lot of BTC on this project feels. I know you should never invest more than you can afford to lose but this guys believed in the project, thus the investment and as of the moment, it seem like MGO personnels could care less. Everything that was promised is severely delayed  and you guys don't even want to implement the buy back that you promised

We do care. As I've said in the past, getting on a large exchange is not a matter of throwing money at a wall. Not after the SEC ruling. So we could spend millions on lawyers and the process to get listed probably wouldn't be endlessly quicker. These decisions aren't up to us. They are up to an exchange. Buyback is something we stated in the whitepaper, we have never announced not buying back. We are following what we set out to do as closely as possible. But buyback is not something that can be down willy nilly without any strategy and intense discussion. You need to prepare for buybacks from a strategic and legal standpoint. It's not as simple as putting 1 million into the market. It's that simple if we were just investors. But we're the people producing products for mgo and managing it.

Jack you are yet to tell us what sec related issue this coin is having that's affecting it's ability to be listed on a big exchange. It can't be about the buy back b/c that will be a catch 22 cos you guys haven't bought anything back and yet absent from a worthy exchange. when you mention that MGO team is following what  you set out to do as closely as possible, does that mean your intentions where to have the current price where 1 BTC investment during the ICO is currently worth $836. Let take time and  digest that. If there was a time to implement the strategy with intense discussion you aforementioned, i can't think of a better time than now. Again 1 BTC investment during the ICO is currently worth $836. The biggest exchange MGO is currently listed is Cryptopia and i can think of four airdrop coins that i received that is currently trading on Cryptopia. Again, just to drive the point home I BTC investment in MGO at ICO is currently worth $836. Anyway, other coin, i would comfortable scream scam, but am trying / as well as others are trying hard to keep our confidence  in the platform high but Do you guys finally plan on taking action when out investment is completely worthless cos at this rate i see I BTC investment during ICO been worth $100 before the yr run out. It's easy to say we care but it seem like we the investors have more confidence in your coin. The platform is delayed, actually everything is delayed. The one big hype about buy back that lured in alot of investors is now been askew. So we don't get an exchange with good volume and we can't also get the buy back. All we receive is a constant depreciation of the investment and you guys don't think you already way behind on your strategy/intense discussion like you put it. Again, like i said it's easy to sit on your high chair and tell investors to deal when your compensation is immense, we all know the team members are already well off and all we are asking for is a little handout. I know you guys could careless and this quips  from me and others is technically a waste of time but.............. actually, fuck it. i give up. You guys win. It's not like we can really do anything about it.

Well what i am afraid is also, that big exchanges wont help this coin. MGO is listed on HITBTC as well, very small trading. Well all we can do is jush HODL if there sometething happens that the price will rise again. But i am also slowly loosing hope :/

Good luck to us all...
DXB2017

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:37:25 AM

For sure it's not a scam.

Waves was $ 0.20 in march of this year. Everyone said it was a "scam" or "dead" but it went up after the first real releases.

MGO is in a vacuum right now. It's waiting for releases, it's waiting for the blockswap, it's waiting for bigger exchanges, it already has a great partnership with Unity (and more to follow).

The FUD is great right now at some other coins too. Don't let it cloud your judgement.

Weak hands sell, fudders buy.

In march even eth was approx 18$ and today is 300$ after march sll rise!
But what rise after may-june all dump! Winner is mgo!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:42:01 AM

Jack you are yet to tell us what sec related issue this coin is having that's affecting it's ability to be listed on a big exchange. It can't be about the buy back b/c that will be a catch 22 cos you guys haven't bought anything back and yet absent from a worthy exchange. when you mention that MGO team is following what  you set out to do as closely as possible, does that mean your intentions where to have the current price where 1 BTC investment during the ICO is currently worth $836. Let take time and  digest that. If there was a time to implement the strategy with intense discussion you aforementioned, i can't think of a better time than now. Again 1 BTC investment during the ICO is currently worth $836. The biggest exchange MGO is currently listed in is Cryptopia and i can think of four free airdrop coins that i received that is currently trading on Cryptopia. Again, just to drive the point home I BTC investment in MGO at ICO is currently worth $836.

Any other coin, i would comfortable scream scam, but i am /as well as others are trying hard to keep our confidence in the platform high. but Do you guys finally plan on taking action when our investment is completely worthless cos at this rate i see I BTC investment during ICO been worth $100 before the yr run out. Is the intention to watch the coin become worthless, so you guys can buy the whole thing back for pennies. It's easy to say we care but it seem like the investors have more confidence in your coin. The platform is delayed, actually everything is delayed. The one big hype about buy back that lured in alot of investors is now been askew.

So we don't get an exchange with good volume and we can't also get the buy back. All we receive is a constant depreciation of the investment and you guys don't think you already late with the strategy/intense discussion as you put it. Again, like i said it's easy to sit on your high chair and tell investors to deal when your compensation is immense, we all know the team members are already well off and all we are asking for is a little handout. I know you guys could careless and this quips  from me and others is technically a waste of time but.............. actually, fuck it. i give up. You guys win. It's not like we can really do anything about it.

I think for us who invest in mgo its need to taken as lost!
We lost big big money! I smell scam! They promise a lot... do nothing just grab the money and post bulshit! They hold now over 250 milion $ in btc and guys you think they are about mgo?! No they do not! They have money and its it! They even dont have sny real names in crypto world! No real advisers! They ste pure scam! Good by money from mgo ico!
Vitalik was right what he say!!!!!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:43:56 AM

MobileGo was def my worst investment of the year. I recently sold with my biggest loss in crypto, especially if you calculate the loss if I had kept the BTC instead of putting BTC into MobileGo. The promotion video I saw on youtube almost made me cry. 50 million in funding and a promo vid that could have been made by my 16y old brother.

MobileGo had been a very expensive lesson for me
tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:50:29 AM

MobileGo was def my worst investment of the year. I recently sold with my biggest loss in crypto, especially if you calculate the loss if I had kept the BTC instead of putting BTC into MobileGo. The promotion video I saw on youtube almost made me cry. 50 million in funding and a promo vid that could have been made by my 16y old brother.

MobileGo had been a very expensive lesson for me

i am disappointed to the team.it also is a unforgettable lesson about investing  in my life.i loss lots of thing because of the mgo.

oaks05

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

Think of any buisness out there that continues to gain in value, where the people that are the investors continues to get there di*ks kicked in,not going to come up with many,  i think its time to stop saying you have no problem putting money from the forks to use and not using it, start dedicating time to actually putting it to use, we dont even have a roadmap we have no idea what to expect from this team except what they plan on releasing but with no actual time frame when it will be released, a successful buisness will do what they can to make there investors happy and this team says well we think about the investors but we arent really going to change our plan of action just keep doing what we doing on our time frame getting ridiculous.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:33:31 AM

Looks like MGO is currently under the anger phase 😁.
A whole page with depression and anger. Think smart money is buying now 😄

oaks05

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:06:51 AM

smart money been buying for months, go back a week two weeks a month two months in this thread ul see the smart money buying now used over and over lol im pretty sure i used it a few times myself.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:30:38 AM

smart money been buying for months, go back a week two weeks a month two months in this thread ul see the smart money buying now used over and over lol im pretty sure i used it a few times myself.

Everybody bought back tge way down...its just ridicolous....if i had put this money in ark i was now on 500% profit...i guess mgo team changed from prius to lambo laughing at all investors....where the fuck are all those promises? If this is a scam then they are hella good at it!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:32:20 AM

I don't know the burn rate for this project but the team must be sitting on a huge funds now, looking at the recent Bitcoin rally. I believe MGO is quite undervalue and intelligent investor sshould be using people's current anger to his advantage
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:46:52 AM

I don't know the burn rate for this project but the team must be sitting on a huge funds now, looking at the recent Bitcoin rally. I believe MGO is quite undervalue and intelligent investor sshould be using people's current anger to his advantage

The price of MGO has very little linkage to the development and marketing budget.

A project could be priced at 100x its marketing budget if it has the avenues for revenue growth, but a budget could be spent fruitlessly if there are a lot of competitors in the field getting better coverage.

The current price reflects a lot of factors, including the tangible risk of long term failure.

DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:44:19 AM

In case you guys still looking for the info, as far as i know the list was published at least on our slack channel.

Anyway:

jackkuveke

"Here are the 50 thunderclap supporters that will receive 1000 MobileGo. Please keep in mind that this is lower on our list. We will likely distribute the coins to the winners between 1 and a half to 2 months from now."

minority, ton200696, hungry 4 fishy coins, Mr Crypto, All-Rounder , Adrien POPPP , CB, Dmitry Zelinskiy , adel hmdt , junpolo , giuseppa benedetto, Andrew Aldrich, Jakob Strauch , Michel Hiemstra , Wouter, mawan, 360DegreeWallMirror, AXBORD, jack komber, Coin Shark, Jetro, SEEKER, altcoinvestor, F. Ruiz-Tapiador, Amy chan, TI-BOX, Martin Porubsky , chris back , Trader , Blockchain DK , BITCOIN MINER , Armand Aguillon , Pampam big , SeoExpert , ukon,Kate , 2012 BTC , Phil.L , Veki , Saira   ,Albertus Jun, PapillonV, John Galt,Yes , We Pump, daddybios, Hordiienko Yevhenii, Bitcoin Bets , Anondran , Citra Minati Putri , SjaakTrekhaak

@Jack Kuveke Please tell me when the winners will receive their reward? after ico passed a lot of time, and I still have not received a coin
I'm collecting addresses for the bounty. Just message me the address and confirmation of your account and you will be added to the list.
How should I confirm that the account is mine?
 my eth address 0x68989F868aeC31C32BD4ca72E7258Cd81E0dfc58
my wawes address 3PAgHj4VUmSKXTjARKdXefrnCM2g4F9A9fd 
my win profile https://www.facebook.com/Y.Hordiienko

Simply like the GameCredits facebook page and send us a message. That's enough confirmation.
Wrote in a personal message to this group
https://www.facebook.com/MobileGo-Crowdfund-1967836613444499/
I did the right thing?

That is ok, thank you.
HeLLO
when will this happen and I'll see on my wallet MobileGo? how much can you debug it?
@Jack Kuveke
when will this happen and I'll see on my wallet MobileGo? how much can you debug it?
fine now you ignore me also. why did you arrange this contest if you did not plan to fulfill its terms?
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: