Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:41:06 AM

Yes. The problem is in this ICO bubble start ups were given a lot of money with essentially no product - development time is needed. To further compound this problem is both Bitcoin and Ethereum have had a major boom. So the opportunity cost of holding tokens such as Mobilego, Bancor, Stox, Monetha, Sonm has been large. Its caused people to sell off tokens at a loss to try and recoup money back.

With the market being very bearish right now I can quite easily still see more downside for mobilego - but it is probably not worth selling now.

The last part of your post is decisive. It is probably not worth selling. Selling now is nothing but a big gamble to me. Mobilego has a concept in place and I am positive they will deliver on that. Better just forget about your tokens for some time and wait for serious development progress. Buying and selling back and forth between BTC/ETH and tokens like Mobilego can also lead to serious losses.
Now of course the whole market jumps up and down, in such moments in the market it is best to sit quietly already purchased coins and do not twitch. I agree with you, it is easy to lose and just did not get the profits.

Except you have insider knowledge and that does not apply to the average investor. In crypto all investors basically have zero patience it is crazy. If you think Mobilego is good just stick to it and that's it. Why be angry everyday about a few cents up or down? I don't understand it.
You have to look from the investor point of view , they invested in mobilego between 30-90K btc sat , and today you can buy it at 5K sat , all everyone says give them a year ,but after 6 months liqui is the best thing they can do and the price won´t go up unless it gets enlisted on one of the three major exchanges , you guys are right , at this point it doesn´t make sense to sell ,we are all bagholders and it appears like it is not gonna change for a while.  I have no idea what will happen to Mgo price since bitcoin is on the rise again.

But you also have to acknowledge that everyone was willing to buy straight into the hype. Nobody asked themselves the question whether the hype was justified and the price. They all thew their Ether straight to Mobilego without analyzing the fundamentals. I think many ICOs are overvalued. Nowhere in the real world would you find evaluations like you do in crypto. Nonetheless, I believe Mobilego can turn into something great. I will hold my tokens.

But it was a reasonable hype...and the team fired the hype...and everybidy expected a product...even experienced investors! And look at it now...but also i will be patient...maybe we will get sth next year...i really hope that.

Your own words imply that it is still questionable whether the hype was reasonable. Expectations have not been met so far so why do you say hype was reasonable? Let's better wait and see what happens and we can still decide whether the hype was reasonable for Mobilego.

I mean at this moment, back in time, i looked at the presentation of this project, really good ideas it really could get a competitioner of Apple and Google...WOW!!!
The "Roadmap" also promising!

May - June: Gamecredits Mobile Store Public Launch
May - June: Gamecredits accepted for mobile store games and in game content purchases
June -August: marketing funds deployed
July - August: first centralized tournaments on platform
Q4 2017 -complete gamification of mobile platform including MobileGo token integration into player profiles, statuses, and rewards
Q4 2017 -complete decentralized virtual gamer marketplace
Q1 2018 -complete integration of decentralized gamer matches and decentralized gamer tournaments

So for me this hype was reasonable because they made me expect that all this will happen in time and so this took ofcourse influence on my decision to invest or not. But like you say...also i will wait and try to be patient...i will expect nothing so i will be happy about every announcement. I have strong hands so lets see.

...ssssssh... please dont ruin this extraordinary opportunity... liqui and bittrex became candy shop lately... some true gems are thrown deep in the mud... mgo is definitely one of them... enjoy while it lasts...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:22:15 PM

There is a lot of competition in this area now. Many cryptos and businesses are going for mobile gaming.

It is hard to be sure which ones will win.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:30:50 PM

There is a lot of competition in this area now. Many cryptos and businesses are going for mobile gaming.

The one with partnerships and $100 million for development and promotion has a fair chance Wink
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:48:05 PM

Some questions that I got for Jack

- Please explain in detail why the esports/wagering are delayed. What's the problem?

- Blockswap what is the exact status?

- I can only see 19 people on the team. Where is the rest? They would be added within a week but that is weeks ago

- Why did bittrex declined MGO?

- Why no regular newsletters? Investors have to dig for information that's not normal.

- How many people are doing marketing/pr in the team?

- NDA's another one was supposed to be announced one week after Unity none came. Why?

Please straight answers that's all I ask

Thanks in advance

garciaor2002

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

Cheap now. I will buy some more. ICO price .60?
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:23:22 PM

I don't like the current price but in crypto land most ppl think they'll invest money today and tomorrow they'll be banking well shit don't happen like that it takes time I have my own company and work my ass off everyday because I no that it may take a little but eventually I'll be where I want to be it takes time and patience
cuboidmoment

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:32:42 PM

I believe in this project!! Are there any signed contracts or negotiations with big companies?
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:18:02 PM

Are there other projects targeting mobile gaming? Out of at least the promising video gaming crypto projects, I can't think of any others focused on mobile gaming. Certainly no other projects have deployed a mobile game store yet... There seems to be more focus on esports wagering than actual video gaming.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:58:44 PM

I believe in this project!! Are there any signed contracts or negotiations with big companies?
they have a partnership with unity look it up one of the biggest if not biggest mobile gaming companies in the world.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:09:25 PM

MGO will react with price, this time. 0.0001BTC is easy. I will say that PR is also responsible. No attempt was taken by team. Mgo saw various deep. Team at least could buy when there was massive dump. MGO may lose important investors for that, I am not sure though. When price stuck at 50 cents I though, this was the floor. Bought few then. Again price went down and I am in loss now.
Unity, seems savior to me. Game will be benefited and thereby MGO will also get some benefits. Lets wait and see
cryptomane

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:05:55 PM

i hold a bigger amount of MGO since the ICO and i would like to ask jack  to answer those question for me aswell please

- Please explain in detail why the esports/wagering are delayed. What's the problem?

- I can only see 19 people on the team. Where is the rest? They would be added within a week but that is weeks ago

- Why did bittrex declined MGO? or let me better ask why still? the team wanted to change /swap/ code a solution was the public anouncment in those days i remember

- Why no regular newsletters? Investors have to dig for information that's not normal.

- How many people are doing marketing/pr in the team? and do they think the marketing and the community work is ok?

- NDA's another one was supposed to be announced one week after Unity none came. Why?

Thanks in advance

DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:19:41 PM

i hold a bigger amount of MGO since the ICO and i would like to ask jack  to answer those question for me aswell please

- Why did bittrex declined MGO? or let me better ask why still? the team wanted to change /swap/ code a solution was the public anouncment in those days i remember

- How many people are doing marketing/pr in the team? and do they think the marketing and the community work is ok?

Thanks in advance

Yes please give clear ansvers to mgo investors! We all lost big money btw!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:27:48 PM

Thanks in advance

yep would be good to hear also would like to add:

- please update your roadmap (since you missed some points, release a new ones with targets?

- hows bitfinex going?

- what's about the esl tournament? didn't hear anything
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:37:31 PM

Thanks in advance

- please update your roadmap (since you missed some points, release a new ones with targets?

- hows bitfinex going?

We are still waiting for a straight answer!!
oaks05

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:55:32 PM

what was missing on the roadmap exactly? i feel like they addressed everything that needed to be addressed in regards to mobilego, with the partnership with unity now, the game store will now utilize mgo heavily for all esports related activity, beta in feb, full release summer 2018. you cant have a roadmap for exchanges or the burn because the profits arent there yet, so i really dont know what else your looking for in the roadmap.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:37:52 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 02:19:42 AM by Jack Kuveke

Some questions that I got for Jack

- Why did bittrex declined MGO?

- How many people are doing marketing/pr in the team?

Thanks in advance

Glad to see you're saying thanks and being polite rather than personally insulting me or fudding.

1. No problem with the wagering app. These applications have never existed before. They take time to develop. We came up with an original estimate about 6 months ago, and we haven't shared it in a long time since then. That estimate was circa early Q4. Now we've reorganized our estimates onto the gnation website. This is the life of development of proprietary applications that use new tech like blockchain to create applications that are literally non-existant elsewhere. If creating a wagering application was that easy, someone would have done it already. And if running a blockchain behind major applications was easy, every single multi billion dollar company would have done it already.

2. Still in development of a new industry solution. We have no safe standard to go off of, so we have to build a complete new one if we want it to work. And things we build may break or not work along the way.

3. Well I posted a photo of 60 to 70 including all of those people on the website together in our office. So that should help make some people calm. The team isn't desperate to post photos like how some people here are desperate for us to post photos. There were recently a bunch more photos taken. I will do my best to get more people added to the website faster.

4. As I have said multiple times, we were not out right declined by bittrex. We were told we needed to meet compliance to SEC driven standards, and they were incredibly vague on how to do that. They also didn't list coins or talk to projects about listing for months. Prying information from them is not easy. So we are still working as hard as possible given the circumstances to list there. IF they deny us I will announce it.

5. We send out newsletters, and have sent out newsletters around every 2 weeks. But newsletters have to do with news that can be publicly shared. That's where the 'news' in the word comes from. When there aren't loads of newsletters, it's because there isn't a ton of public news we can share. Even still, when I traveled to Serbia I spoke about marketing restructuring and made plans for hours. These things don't happen overnight. But changes are being made. I hope you follow us on twitter because Sergey has been tweeting pictures from all of the conferences and events he's been attending. And he's been at alot this week.

6. About 5-6 people strictly on PR, not including other people who do other marketing jobs.

7. know I never said there was definitely another NDA coming a week after. There are countless things going on in the background that I know of. I tend to keep them under lock and keep until I know things are official.

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:57:36 AM

- hows bitfinex going?

1. Don't know what you mean.

2. If you think we have an update on Bitfinex, when we aren't listed on Bittrex then you're wrong. That exchange has only listed 10 of the largest currencies. Listing on it isn't easy. I reached out to them and didn't get a response. Some of the team had better luck but discussions didn't go far.

3. Well the ESL tournament went well. The winning team was called BuhalGaming. Our team took them to ESL One Hamburg after they won their tournament. We then had the opporunity to meet a bunch of the players at ESL One (guys from teams like Team Liquid and Team Secret). We then engaged in a number of meetings with people we met or were arranged to meet while in Hamburg. Overall it was a success and I hope I can share some more relevant info with time (regarding the meetings). 
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:17:18 AM

- hows bitfinex going?

2. If you think we have an update on Bitfinex, when we aren't listed on Bittrex then you're wrong. That exchange has only listed 10 of the largest currencies. Listing on it isn't easy. I reached out to them and didn't get a response. Some of the team had better luck but discussions didn't go far.

3. Well the ESL tournament went well. The winning team was called BuhalGaming. Our team took them to ESL One Hamburg after they won their tournament. We then had the opporunity to meet a bunch of the players at ESL One (guys from teams like Team Liquid and Team Secret). We then engaged in a number of meetings with people we met or were arranged to meet while in Hamburg. Overall it was a success and I hope I can share some more relevant info with time (regarding the meetings). 
Dev has clearly answered but the team has any solution that stimulates demand as well as create mutants for MGO. Exist for a relatively long period of time, investors also lose patience.
oaks05

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:44:47 AM

- hows bitfinex going?

Dev has clearly answered but the team has any solution that stimulates demand as well as create mutants for MGO. Exist for a relatively long period of time, investors also lose patience.
they signed a partnership with a company (unity) that has a gateway of access to some of the top games on mobile, when those game devs see they will be making an extra 20% on profits, plus give another use to there mobile game (wagering) with mgo, they will wanna jump on board, more money for everyone is always a good thing, if you honestly feel that alone is not a reason to HOLD mgo just give up and sell your coins now and move on.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Ben271286

Activity: 434

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:53:55 AM

Is there an offical Site of those Tournaments? Because if he didnt asked nobody would get this Info...would be great to announce such events..
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: