Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406954 times)
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

As for listing on Binance. I'm going to leave this screenshot from Binance's listing guidelines. Me not talking about listings is reasonable. Talking about listings, or the process of getting listed can potentially cause a project not to be listed.

https://imgur.com/a/D69yd

You are stating this sentence for months. In all those months MGO could be listed already 5 times!!!!

So why isnt it there

We believe in this project. Sure I'm worried and a bit negative from time to time but we all invested for some ROI or the roadmap.

It seems nothing can be done and nothing is clear in this whole project.

Since we aren't listed on bittrex can you explain after all these months why? (Security?)

How long ago did you apply for binance? Because if you applied months ago and still not listed we all know the reason.

Don't hide behind statements of exchanges or others. You are the communication manager so communicate in clear text please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5910

Meh.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Completely agreed about the exchange. I’ve already asked Jack about this a few times with no response. I’ll say it again Jac.. I’m holding big bags that I can’t get rid of because of a lack of a decent exhange with volume. Buying this coin was “my” biggest investment mistake and I’ll swallow it. But to keep us investors that want out with no way out is just fucken wrong. Other coins with less money are getting listed with no problems, but mobilego can’t? It’s either you guys are incompetent or I hate to say it scammers. The least you guys can do if you really cared about the investors that made you guys rich,  is find  a way out for those that want it a priority. You guys already beat us up enough.

To be completely frank with you, you are talking out of your ass right now!

Firsty: Why do you expect the team behind GAME/MGO to owe you anything? You invested in a product that you believed to become something, is that not correct? Was there ever any specified timeframes that you would make x return in y time? If no, then stop acting like there was.

Secondly: How are they keeping investors from getting "out"? I currently see 4 different exchanges that MGO is trading on. 2 of which are reputable and have decent volume.  You clearly have no idea of how things really work when it comes to getting listed, if you had been around over the last 6 months or so you would also know why there's been difficulties with getting listed on certain exchanges, and the GNation team can't be the ones to blame for trying to keep us safer and more secure.

Thirdly: If you really wanted out, why don't you just leave? Are you in desperate need of money? Guess that was your first mistake when you invested... Feel free to send me a PM and I'll take however much MGO you have on you at market value. Let's see just how big your bags are.

EDIT; Calling Jack and/or the team behind MGO/GAME scammers just because you failed in making a quick flip is so utterly stupid and posts like yours makes me wish there was a de-merit option implemented on this forum.

EDIT2; Is this even your real account or are you hiding your main account behind this mask? Looking at your (4 posts) history you have only had negative things to say about MGO, that is all. You should not invest money in to
anything.. come to think of it, it I wonder if you are even of legal age to do so?

Am im sory but ill call you an idiot ATM...

Everyone and i mean EVERYONE who invest in an ICO expect ROI!!!! Dont try to pretend that MGO doesnt owe you a thing. Youre an idiot for saying that. 2 exchanges have decent volume?! Please explain which 2 exchanges are that and what do you consider a decent volume? I guess you investedn 1k$ or maybe not even that....

They failed to comply with the roadmap almost with everything. It is very reasonable to see investors angry and dissapointed..... one of the most promising projects the worst ROI in history for me... only scams are worse.

I would still like to hear why MGO is not on binance...? with money they have MGO should have been on binance months ago. I understand why its not on trex or polo...

Ofcourse you invest in something expecting an ROI, but you also have to understand when something is short term or long term. For me MGO was always a long term game as it has an extremely competent team behind it.

The two exchanges I see are HitBTC and Liqui, or are you telling me that they have no volume at all? If people are not willing to sell (Besides all the people in here "threatening" to sell all of their MGO), that can't be at the fault of the team or of the exchanges. Do you think that buy-support just magically appears out of thin air?

I don't care about your guesses regarding my position/past investments. I'll extend the same offer to you on taking all of your MGO at market value +5%. Offer only valid if you hold more than 20k MGO.

You do know why a roadmap is called a roadmap, right? They are guidelines for what is expected to happen and within what timeframe.. Honestly it sometimes feels like I have to explain things to little children who stole money from their parents and are now throwing a tantrum because they could not get a 275000% return within the first 6 months.

Regarding the funds that MGO raised, would you really prefer that a project raises money and then uses all of that money to get listed on various exchanges leaving the purse empty for more important matters? Last I heard Binance wanted around $1,000,000 to list a coin. That's no chump change.

Fallenzz

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:03:54 PM
Merited by jeffthebaker (1)

Completely agreed about the exchange. I’ve already asked Jack about this a few times with no response. I’ll say it again Jac.. I’m holding big bags that I can’t get rid of because of a lack of a decent exhange with volume. Buying this coin was “my” biggest investment mistake and I’ll swallow it. But to keep us investors that want out with no way out is just fucken wrong. Other coins with less money are getting listed with no problems, but mobilego can’t? It’s either you guys are incompetent or I hate to say it scammers. The least you guys can do if you really cared about the investors that made you guys rich,  is find  a way out for those that want it a priority. You guys already beat us up enough.

To be completely frank with you, you are talking out of your ass right now!

Firsty: Why do you expect the team behind GAME/MGO to owe you anything? You invested in a product that you believed to become something, is that not correct? Was there ever any specified timeframes that you would make x return in y time? If no, then stop acting like there was.

Secondly: How are they keeping investors from getting "out"? I currently see 4 different exchanges that MGO is trading on. 2 of which are reputable and have decent volume.  You clearly have no idea of how things really work when it comes to getting listed, if you had been around over the last 6 months or so you would also know why there's been difficulties with getting listed on certain exchanges, and the GNation team can't be the ones to blame for trying to keep us safer and more secure.

Thirdly: If you really wanted out, why don't you just leave? Are you in desperate need of money? Guess that was your first mistake when you invested... Feel free to send me a PM and I'll take however much MGO you have on you at market value. Let's see just how big your bags are.

EDIT; Calling Jack and/or the team behind MGO/GAME scammers just because you failed in making a quick flip is so utterly stupid and posts like yours makes me wish there was a de-merit option implemented on this forum.

EDIT2; Is this even your real account or are you hiding your main account behind this mask? Looking at your (4 posts) history you have only had negative things to say about MGO, that is all. You should not invest money in to
anything.. come to think of it, it I wonder if you are even of legal age to do so?

Everyone and i mean EVERYONE who invest in an ICO expect ROI!!!! Dont try to pretend that MGO doesnt owe you a thing. Youre an idiot for saying that. 2 exchanges have decent volume?! Please explain which 2 exchanges are that and what do you consider a decent volume? I guess you investedn 1k$ or maybe not even that....

They failed to comply with the roadmap almost with everything. It is very reasonable to see investors angry and dissapointed..... one of the most promising projects the worst ROI in history for me... only scams are worse.

I would still like to hear why MGO is not on binance...? with money they have MGO should have been on binance months ago. I understand why its not on trex or polo...

Ofcourse you invest in something expecting an ROI, but you also have to understand when something is short term or long term. For me MGO was always a long term game as it has an extremely competent team behind it.

The two exchanges I see are HitBTC and Liqui, or are you telling me that they have no volume at all? If people are not willing to sell (Besides all the people in here "threatening" to sell all of their MGO), that can't be at the fault of the team or of the exchanges. Do you think that buy-support just magically appears out of thin air?

I don't care about your guesses regarding my position/past investments. I'll extend the same offer to you on taking all of your MGO at market value +5%. Offer only valid if you hold more than 20k MGO.

You do know why a roadmap is called a roadmap, right? They are guidelines for what is expected to happen and within what timeframe.. Honestly it sometimes feels like I have to explain things to little children who stole money from their parents and are now throwing a tantrum because they could not get a 275000% return within the first 6 months.

Regarding the funds that MGO raised, would you really prefer that a project raises money and then uses all of that money to get listed on various exchanges leaving the purse empty for more important matters? Last I heard Binance wanted around $1,000,000 to list a coin. That's no chump change.

The ico money is nowadays like 200 million no chump change either and binance listing is not 1 million dollar Wink

The roadmap and whitepaper at the time of the ico was quite clear. Marketing was stated in August and the product was almost ready. This resulted in major delays and the info on this was slim to none.
More things aren't done over time so the negative sentiment is a bit correct.

You are preaching way too positive so I know your relation to this project now. Also you gave Jack a trust score for doing a perfect ICO.
A perfect ICO hasn't people selling at a 50% loss. A perfect ICO would have made the deadlines on the roadmap. And so on.

Like I stated earlier I would like answers on these topics :

You are stating this sentence for months. In all those months MGO could be listed already 5 times!!!!

So why isnt it there

We believe in this project. Sure I'm worried and a bit negative from time to time but we all invested for some ROI or the roadmap.

Since we aren't listed on bittrex can you explain after all these months why? (Security?)

How long ago did you apply for binance? Because if you applied months ago and still not listed we all know the reason.

Don't hide behind statements of exchanges or others. You are the communication manager so communicate in clear text please

Also talking about liqui as a decent exchange is an idiot response. A coin with one of the biggest ico's and a 24hour volume of 5-10 btc.

I'm open for discussion but be realistic and fair!!
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

I think I've been pretty clear about how exchange listings work.

You apply to list on an exchange, you agree to meet the demands of the exchange, and if they decide to list you, you get listed. That's the process. Exchanges choose to delay or not list coins for an assortment of reasons. It isn't 100% up to a tokens team to get listed on any exchange. We did what we were supposed to do for the exchanges you're talking about, and I'm not being specific so we still have a solid chance of being listed eventually. I'm not hiding behind statements of exchanges, I'm just being careful to avoid saying anything that would jeopardize future listings.
Fallenzz

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

You apply to list on an exchange, you agree to meet the demands of the exchange, and if they decide to list you, you get listed. That's the process. Exchanges choose to delay or not list coins for an assortment of reasons. It isn't 100% up to a tokens team to get listed on any exchange. We did what we were supposed to do for the exchanges you're talking about, and I'm not being specific so we still have a solid chance of being listed eventually. I'm not hiding behind statements of exchanges, I'm just being careful to avoid saying anything that would jeopardize future listings.

What are the dates you applied for listing on:

Bittrex = ?

Poloniex = ?

Binance = ?

I'm sure you're not braking the rules by sharing the dates when you applied Wink
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

The ico money is nowadays like 200 million no chump change either and binance listing is not 1 million dollar Wink

The roadmap and whitepaper at the time of the ico was quite clear. Marketing was stated in August and the product was almost ready. This resulted in major delays and the info on this was slim to none.

You are preaching way too positive so I know your relation to this project now. Also you gave Jack a trust score for doing a perfect ICO.
A perfect ICO hasn't people selling at a 50% loss. A perfect ICO would have made the deadlines on the roadmap. And so on.

Like I stated earlier I would like answers on these topics :

So why isnt it there

Also talking about liqui as a decent exchange is an idiot response. A coin with one of the biggest ico's and a 24hour volume of 5-10 btc.

I'm open for discussion but be realistic and fair!!

If all the energy you put in complaining was put in support, MobileGo would be a top 10 coin already  Grin
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

Bittrex = ?

Poloniex = ?

Binance = ?

I'm sure you're not braking the rules by sharing the dates when you applied Wink

If I were Jack, I would put you on ignore already.
Respect for him, still responding in a serious way to you.
Fallenzz

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

Bittrex = ?

Poloniex = ?

Binance = ?

serious way? I don't see clear answers. But let's wait for the dates that would be a valid response.

In support? Well we made them millionaires I think we could expect a bit more by now.

And Magnet tell that to the 7000 ico investors I think 6990 would disagree with you
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

Bittrex = ?

Poloniex = ?

Binance = ?

serious way? I don't see clear answers. But let's wait for the dates that would be a valid response.

In support? Well we made them millionaires I think we could expect a bit more by now.

And Magnet tell that to the 7000 ico investors I think 6990 would disagree with you

Do you have a scroll wheel on your mouse?

Then scroll up and read the last 10 pages.
There's a lot of you, most of it... and a lot of 3 others.

That's not 6990...
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

We spoke to Bittrex in May, that's when we approved, and then they made an error and we couldn't list. Polo was around the same time, but they didn't add a single coin for about 3-4 months, and then the SEC made their statement in July.

Binance is the strictest of the lot, and the most likely to be open to listing in the future. So I'm not saying anything. You can go through my post history if you want. I've spoken about them in the past.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5910

Meh.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

~snip

~snip

So what is my relation to the project? IMO a perfect ICO is an ICO that delivers on the dates it has set forth, time to start it and allow people to deposit and the time from it being closed to having the tokens being sent out.. You do realize that when you buy in to any ICO you basically buy shares, and get tokens/coins whatever they offer. AFAIK MGO never promised anyone any crazy returns over the short term.

Is this the first ICO you have been a part of? Let me tell you about the story of Antshares (Now NEO) and how their ICO went.. They barely had any english communication while offering their ICO to us in the west world, they had a bunch of issues during the time of raising the funds and some weird transactions that went unexplained. Once they launched their wallet so that people could start collecting their coins it was extremely broken and barely anyone could get it to work.. This went on for a few months (yes, months) and there were numerous of instances of people investing tens of bitcoins couldn't even claim their coins.

Where are they now? Do you think I regret going through the rough looking at how it all turned out? I have about 237x more confidence in Jack and the MGO team so yeah..

Perfection is subjective, you can't tell me that I'm wrong if I believe this ICO went smooth and was indeed perfect.

hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

I kind of hate coming to this thread to check what is happening but I need the scoop from time to time. Seriously why does the vibe in this joint always have to be negative, people swearing, and awful treatment of fellow humans? I mean seriously guys lets get a few things straight please.

1) People invest into ICOs to make money yes, but you aren't guaranteed an ROI that is not how life works. Nothing in life is guaranteed, feel that and figure that out now.

2) Props to you @jack for dealing with these morons because if it were me I would have stopped responding oh about 4 months ago.

3) Everyone who is here needs to calm down and if not then leave us. Seriously there is no room for your whiny ass shit. If you dislike MGO, what MGO has done, then leave simple as that.

Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

It's very pleasant for me to watch how MobileGo price have grown up till the last time. But total situation on the market is very bad.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:17:40 PM

We spoke to Bittrex in May, that's when we approved, and then they made an error and we couldn't list. Polo was around the same time, but they didn't add a single coin for about 3-4 months, and then the SEC made their statement in July.

Binance is the strictest of the lot, and the most likely to be open to listing in the future. So I'm not saying anything. You can go through my post history if you want. I've spoken about them in the past.

Okay.  How about you just re-apply to all three exchanges again then?  If Bittrexx was as far back as May then you can't expect them to remember you.  There must have been over 1,000 cryptocurrencies and tokens released since then so there cannot be much harm in trying again.  Plus, you guys have a much more developed team with the GNation umbrella and such.  Also, you gotta keep in mind that they might actually be a lot warmer to listing MGO with all that time has passed if things are smoother on their end.  Thanks.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

Okay.  How about you just re-apply to all three exchanges again then?  If Bittrexx was as far back as May then you can't expect them to remember you.  There must have been over 1,000 cryptocurrencies and tokens released since then so there cannot be much harm in trying again.  Plus, you guys have a much more developed team with the GNation umbrella and such.  Also, you gotta keep in mind that they might actually be a lot warmer to listing MGO with all that time has passed if things are smoother on their end.  Thanks.

I gave an estimated date for when we first spoke to them. I never said that was the last time. We've spoken to these exchanges multiple times since we first contacted them.
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

Hhampuz talks with authority but from my experience with him he hasn't learned jack all from his supposed 'experience' in cryptocurrency. It took me YEARS before I was confident to do more than just believe and hodl...   I thought early on that he was a shill for the team but I think he's just an anal-retentive guy who likes to try and argue online for self esteem or something.

Idgaf what terms of service are in ICO's, every ICO project OWES everything to it's investors...

I think Hhampuz forgot who pays for these things. It was not intended to be a gamble, however with the mainstreaming of crypto it was inevitable I supposed that it turned to what it is today, where it's more risks and wagers than investing in the future. What's sad is people all over crypto, case in point this thread, are trying to hold onto 'old' (god how fast time is going now a days) notions of investment. When I put into Eth, it was out of belief and hoping for the future, now I will always keep a smidge in a token but other than that I believe in MONEY. It was hard for me to accept but with this rising tide ruining all real price discovery, wtf can you do? You can hodl and tell people in threads that they're trolls and fud'ers, or you can trade with the stupid user base market trends. I love when people call you 'weak hands' when you make another 50k by being 'weak', and can turn around and buy 100x the tokens IF you actually believe in it. Anyone who has really learned the market may not regret missing out, but you will sure as hell feel the nut shot when you buy, say MGO, at $1.25 only to watch it drop to like 30 cents.... sure you may hodl but in your head you know you could've gotten 4x the tokens if you didn't listen to shills with high post counts telling you MGO $5 in a month because the team is making such rapid progress....

If a team has almost 0 progress before ICO (sad for me to realize that GAME was essentially a color coin with a dream) and thousands of people fund them.... then they owe EVERYTHING to those people... I think people have gotten too into legalese language because they're pulling contractual arguments pretty hard... "You clicked 'ok' saying you don't own any of this project!!!!.... that's fine but we paid for it and expect transparency and rapid development.

It makes me sad to see high post count people shilling saying 'they care about our security, so sue them for trying!'... you know that tons of noobs have taken their advice when seeing random posts... I know I've gotten reassured when I see legendary's agreeing with me. Big mistake. Trust what sounds TRUE to you. And if time and time again your 'true' is proven wrong, start reassessing your truth compass.

I say this not as a fudder as many argh-tards as many try to rationalize, but as someone who REALLY fell for the hype train that people like Hhampuz helped pump up, saying things with a high post count about how much potential this company has....

They MAY have potential, but if you go back in time to when they shilled these things, there was literally no progress.... white papers, promises, and failed milestones. Makes you wonder if these guys are psychic or something. Sure an idea may be cool in abstract but how can we say anything has potential without results first?...

FFS the whole crypto sphere has been in a bubble that no one wants to listen about, and then they think because their crap asset has gone up WITH EVERYTHING that it must be a sign that the token is undervalued... They built a platform for waves and ethereum. I don't believe this, but just to muse about, what if in 5 years waves AND ether aren't a thing...failed projects overtaken by a hungrier competitor.

I just keep thinking how AOL and Netscape aren't even known by the younger generation, and they were the top competitors... Seriously, with color coins and just constant innovation why does bitcoin become the de facto victor? When enough people realize the truth about all these tokens and their supposed innovations (aka promises) they'll start flocking to only those with real progress and updates. Watch how quickly a token becomes untradeable because everything flocks out en masses except for all the 'strong hands' and shills.

I know the shills don't care anyway, they think I'm a troll (and lol, they're not necessarily wrong) but MGO could very well revolutionize something, but I think a lot of the hype for EVERY asset is noobs not understanding the bubble. So what if there's a project right now silently working harder than them on the same goal?...

But whatever MGO will likely receive SOME news coverage eventually, Jack definitely just said a few pages back that they'll be at the game convention thing that ENJIN will be at. Well I don't care to go back and find the post but I know he at least insinuated it by saying something to the effect of: "Just because it's not announced doesn't mean a project won't be showcased at that event"

Zechis966

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:06:50 AM

So what is my relation to the project? IMO a perfect ICO is an ICO that delivers on the dates it has set forth, time to start it and allow people to deposit and the time from it being closed to having the tokens being sent out.. You do realize that when you buy in to any ICO you basically buy shares, and get tokens/coins whatever they offer. AFAIK MGO never promised anyone any crazy returns over the short term.

Is this the first ICO you have been a part of? Let me tell you about the story of Antshares (Now NEO) and how their ICO went.. They barely had any english communication while offering their ICO to us in the west world, they had a bunch of issues during the time of raising the funds and some weird transactions that went unexplained. Once they launched their wallet so that people could start collecting their coins it was extremely broken and barely anyone could get it to work.. This went on for a few months (yes, months) and there were numerous of instances of people investing tens of bitcoins couldn't even claim their coins.

Where are they now? Do you think I regret going through the rough looking at how it all turned out? I have about 237x more confidence in Jack and the MGO team so yeah..

Perfection is subjective, you can't tell me that I'm wrong if I believe this ICO went smooth and was indeed perfect.

Lol I hate to poke the bear... or possibly salmon in this case, but iirc I called out the ICO having issues that were just ridiculous relative to many other successful ICOs, and you shilled back then too and conveniently forgot saying how the ICO had 0 issues or that all ICO's have issues. Something to that effect.

You let your post count get to your head, because you likely have longer time in crypto but clearly less knowledge about the market than, say I do.

Smooth is objective unfortunately...when other comparable ICO's had none of the issues all the 'trolls' are complaining about. If, in your opinion (which I'm starting to think is worthless from your new responses), you think an ICO should deliver on dates etc, then you're already making yourself look stupid because they had various issues notwithstanding angering people with extensions. But how about the roadmap that people keep citing to no avail?

It seems as though people stay quiet when incredibly logical and valid points and concerns are being presented, and then they wait for the dumb angry poster and jump in to defend the project.

And you wonder why people are calling you shills saying you must work for the project?... Could it be, if you were to re-read your posts you would see you seem to conveniently ignore any relevant points?...

Your veil is incredibly thick.

I'm incredibly busy as of late but I can't wait to see what pseudo-intelligent post I get back from this!!!!

Or maybe this is too logical for you and you'll just ignore it like everything else  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

Zechis966

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:38:57 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 01:01:34 AM by Zechis966

Bittrex = ?

Poloniex = ?

Binance = ?

While I agree after a certain point it might be futile to even respond, possibly due to digging a bigger hole... but just objectively, you're a freaking moron.

You're advising the community manager put someone on ignore because he has nothing left to say to him? If Jack doesn't want to respond to him, that's perfectly fine I still respect that. But to literally make it so you can't see what he says, just because you don't like/can't solve what he's bitching about.... lol man. Good thing you will never run an ICO.

Glad I know better than to listen to idiots with high-activity... otherwise I likely would've ignored Fallenz on your 'advice'

Do you have a scroll wheel on your mouse?

Then scroll up and read the last 10 pages.
There's a lot of you, most of it... and a lot of 3 others.

That's not 6990...

Dog...fallacious much?

Zomg a bunch of retarded shills with high post counts can't logically accept they made an incredibly stupid investment decision, and a handful of 'trolls'.

I get what you're saying but you realize he obviously can't know all the sentiment...and neither can you just from bitcointalk. You seriously just made me chuckle, thank you. High activity low logic. Nice. Seems to be a trend on forums xD

You guys shilling for pages and pages had me fooled too but I snapped out of the hopium smoke. Even if you try and try and try to believe you're in this for the long term, your lot look stupid then for 'buying more' as many have said, all the while you could've bought at the bottom, which is still yet to be seen.... amassing far far more than you could've by buying at the end of the ICO.

So, which is it? Are you a fool or not? If you guys are REALLY in it for the long term, then you clearly can't read the market or you would'nt have been shilling every time the price got high (nothing at all to do with MGO, but rather crypto bubble). If you CAN read the market, then why not wait for the crash that many of us have been waiting for?...

I'm just not understanding the disconnect. It seems as soon as some 'shill' gets called out, they fall back on the long term argument... I actually fell for it too but then I realized I look like an idiot buying MGO at 75 cents after ICO when who knows, I might be able to get MGO for 15 cents this year.

I kind of hate coming to this thread to check what is happening but I need the scoop from time to time. Seriously why does the vibe in this joint always have to be negative, people swearing, and awful treatment of fellow humans? I mean seriously guys lets get a few things straight please.

1) People invest into ICOs to make money yes, but you aren't guaranteed an ROI that is not how life works. Nothing in life is guaranteed, feel that and figure that out now.

2) Props to you @jack for dealing with these morons because if it were me I would have stopped responding oh about 4 months ago.

3) Everyone who is here needs to calm down and if not then leave us. Seriously there is no room for your whiny ass shit. If you dislike MGO, what MGO has done, then leave simple as that.

You don't have the experience to talk bro. Evidenced by your comment.

It's like I'm watching tons of people fall for some dieting scam, and little do you idiots realize it might kill you... but you're "believing" so hardcore that you just think anyone else doesn't understand what you understand.

Don't be stupid, stupid. Funny that someone like you calls others morons...

No one wanted a guaranteed ROI...not sure where someone said "where is my guaranteed ROI?" but rather that projects with faster development are HOLDING their ROI during these crashes, while this project is seriously one of a FEW that is below what most people paid in the ICO.

The issue is, there is so much 'belief' in this thread compared to others, that it's sickening. Facks like you come in and add nothing, when all the points are relevant. The lessons you're going to likely learn from all this belief will be immense if you open your eyes. In the time since I sold my MGO and leveraged my money I could get hundreds of thousands of MGO...and I started off with over 30k from the ICO. So I was falling for all these fools and their belief. It wasn't til I slowly began to see which people clearly knew what they were talking about, and which didn't that I realized the underlying issues.

You're likely NEVER going to be as successful with crypto as me and those whose opinions I respect. Unlike lots of whales I didn't start with a lot of capital but once I got to actually understand crypto after about 2 years I started making great gains. First I had to learn the 'belief' lesson though.

Please, since you're such a believer... riddle me how GAME has been out forever (in crypto years) with really MINIMAL progression or development compared to 99% of other projects. A vast majority of the ICO's I've participated in had working product within 3 months of ICO finish. They HAD things worked out pre-ico but took time to implement, and the money allows that time to be spent as such. There are plenty with these poor development issues, but there are countless COUNTLESS that are doing much more, much more quickly.

In the time you hodl'd and essentially lost money with regards to time lost leverage, I could buy 1000x the MGO you hold because I didn't just sit there and hodl because people mistakenly made me believe in a project, instead of believing in transparent progress.

You've got a few more years I think...

Take your belief all the way to the bank... oh wait....

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

GAME out forever...? The current team took over and began developing in 2016, this is a public fact. It hasn't been out forever. The payment processor, the mobile store distribution system, the mining client/pc store, GNation, and all of the stuff you haven't seen (which is 80-90% of development) has been done since then. And what you see is a lot different than what we have. I've said since the beginning this isn't going to be a project where you see most of our development. That's not how for profit companies work. I don't encourage anyone to believe me off of faith, that's fine because you'll see soon enough if you stick around. But saying GameCredits has done nothing compared to other projects since 2016 is ridiculous.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

GAME out forever...? The current team took over and began developing in 2016, this is a public fact. It hasn't been out forever. The payment processor, the mobile store distribution system, the mining client/pc store, GNation, and all of the stuff you haven't seen (which is 80-90% of development) has been done since then. And what you see is a lot different than what we have. I've said since the beginning this isn't going to be a project where you see most of our development. That's not how for profit companies work. I don't encourage anyone to believe me off of faith, that's fine because you'll see soon enough if you stick around. But saying GameCredits has done nothing compared to other projects since 2016 is ridiculous.

Lol.  As if we have a choice to leave with a crashed price and joke liqudity across a plethora of scam exchanges.  You've held all of us hostage when all we did to you was hand you 300 million dollars on a silver platter.  Yeah we want MGO to succeed, but don't act like you haven't completely botched every opportunity to make investors happy from May until now
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: