Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2021, 09:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406528 times)
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:32:32 AM

Zechis966, Yes, I was that guy who put 4000 eth (1 m dollars at that time) into MGO.
Now they are worth ~100k $ (i sold 200k mgo by the way)
You may call me an asshole if you wish but I still hodl around half million coins

P.s. I dont regret anything I did in life

This guy put it in at ICO and I believe was a legendary member. I will search the beginning thread just to find him. I believe his name was Mal or something...

I could've sworn I had a PM with him and it's no longer there so it's possible he deleted his shit...I might have too if I lost all that money but in any case someone with enough autism could search page by page and there's probably a few replies (including from me) quoting the address he posted....and it indeed had a crap load of MGO.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

Hello everybody. A coin can never grow continuously in value. I do not see anything terrible in this. I wish success to all.

For few days volume was very good when it was over a million. Now it has decreased at significant level which may be the reason we see further decrease in the value of MGO too. Having hope and keep on going can resolve the problem we are facing as holders. There should be something interesting reserved inside the GNation platform.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

Hello everybody. A coin can never grow continuously in value. I do not see anything terrible in this. I wish success to all.

For few days volume was very good when it was over a million. Now it has decreased at significant level which may be the reason we see further decrease in the value of MGO too. Having hope and keep on going can resolve the problem we are facing as holders. There should be something interesting reserved inside the GNation platform.

Big reason for this you didn't invested into this project so everything is looking normal from your opinion. I agreed with you it's hard for any underdevelopment project to grow steady but there is no limit when that soon will become true.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

Zechis966, Yes, I was that guy who put 4000 eth (1 m dollars at that time) into MGO.
You may call me an asshole if you wish but I still hodl around half million coins

This guy put it in at ICO and I believe was a legendary member. I will search the beginning thread just to find him. I believe his name was Mal or something...

I could've sworn I had a PM with him and it's no longer there so it's possible he deleted his shit...I might have too if I lost all that money but in any case someone with enough autism could search page by page and there's probably a few replies (including from me) quoting the address he posted....and it indeed had a crap load of MGO.

I assume it's MalReynolds, I know him from the ICONOMI thread and he did invest a lot in MGO at the time, not sure if it's the same guy as eth.ezhik though. Although the MalReynolds account does seem to be hacked, promoting some ICO in December 2017 and total radio silence after:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369216

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

Wow, you are whale, the decision you make is still good especially if you make money in other projects.
Investing with $1 million in just one project is a big risk, you belong to the whales, I hope you will have a positive vibe and let's see success in the future.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

That's why it advised to diversify and never go all in on single project doesn't matter how attractive and promising it is. We small quantity holders can't move but reading the whole previous comments it is clear portfolio management is best thing. In his case he can hold as long as he want having almost free MGO after taking profit already or at least withdrawing initial investment.
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

I assume it's MalReynolds, I know him from the ICONOMI thread and he did invest a lot in MGO at the time, not sure if it's the same guy as eth.ezhik though. Although the MalReynolds account does seem to be hacked, promoting some ICO in December 2017 and total radio silence after:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369216

Thank you sir for at least letting myself know I wasn't having some sort of inception type thing going on where I'm remembering some false reality.

I KNEW it was Mal something he/she had some recognizable comedy actor as their icon.

And sad for the apparent fate of the account

DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:20:58 AM

The bull run is gonna return and this coin is going to drop another 13-17%.  Hope the SEC gets these fuckers
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

It is not price alone which have declined. The real issue is with delivery of promised product whether that has been developed or even started development on that or not. They changed direction of whole project without community consensus by focusing on a project which was partner as start and now has become main project. When next bull return everything will be pumped including this one.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1043

Here we go again

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

what a trainwreck  Roll Eyes

Aleksandr825

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:56:36 PM

I believe that this project is promising, in the future it will cause a lot of millions of people, good luck in the development of this project, I will follow the latest news.
Maslate

Activity: 1890
Merit: 584

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:54:49 AM

It is not price alone which have declined. The real issue is with delivery of promised product whether that has been developed or even started development on that or not. They changed direction of whole project without community consensus by focusing on a project which was partner as start and now has become main project. When next bull return everything will be pumped including this one.
So this would be the right timing to sell, especially those who has no confident on the project anymore.
The last time it pump hard, it went almost $2, maybe that is a good price to sell for short term.

▄██████████      █████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄█████▀          ▀███████▀          ▀████▄
▄█████                ███████                ████▄
▄█████                █████████                ████▄
█████                █████  █████                ████
█████               █████       █████               ████
█████             █████          █████              ████
█████              ████              ████              ████
████▌            █████              █████            ▐███
████▌            ████                  ████            ▐███
█████            █████              █████            ████
█████            ██████      ██████            ████
█████████    █████████████    ████████
█████████      █████████      ████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀
             ▀▀
           ▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀
Kakady13

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

Greetings to the Best Community Ever!

As i told last time we’re preparing to restart our communication with you and make it professional and transparent. As the first step we will now explain what is happening last few months with lack of proper communication and late development. Unfortunately, we had little to no access to the current media channels for the last few months, that is why we decided to completely rebuild the communication and supply you with trustworthy and transparent source of data and give an insight on our progress.

Several months ago there was a decision made to create a separate entity (GC Foundation) to develop blockchain related products outside of the current company. It had been recently executed. Jack and group of people has moved there.
We believe the best solution for us would be to keep separate move and make solid progress different way - GNation and MGO on one end, supported by current team, and GAME development oversight by GC Foundation. We see it as necessary step to protect interests of all stakeholders firstly including you as community and investors, and we are transparent on that.
We wish all the best to GC Foundation team and all of us in achieving the prospected targets. GNation would provide all the necessary support to any product developed by them, where appropriate.
We understand that now we see the time of changes, where we are slightly moving in different directions. We shall do our best to keep an eye on service quality to affect little to nothing our beloved users.
Moreover, we state that we shall continue to support GAME cryptocurrency and technologies with the same highest level of confidence and no matter who will develop the better solution for it.

We decided to completely rebuild the communication about our current projects related to MGO aiming to make you ultimately aware of what is going on inside, how we perform and achieve strategic goals set up in the very beginning.

We shall announce our new official channels in Telegram, Facebook, Twitter on Monday, July 30th.

Thank you and Game is on!

Sergey Sholom Discord
Now
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Greetings to the Best Community Ever!

As i told last time we’re preparing to restart our communication with you and make it professional and transparent. As the first step we will now explain what is happening last few months with lack of proper communication and late development. Unfortunately, we had little to no access to the current media channels for the last few months, that is why we decided to completely rebuild the communication and supply you with trustworthy and transparent source of data and give an insight on our progress.

Several months ago there was a decision made to create a separate entity (GC Foundation) to develop blockchain related products outside of the current company. It had been recently executed. Jack and group of people has moved there.
We believe the best solution for us would be to keep separate move and make solid progress different way - GNation and MGO on one end, supported by current team, and GAME development oversight by GC Foundation. We see it as necessary step to protect interests of all stakeholders firstly including you as community and investors, and we are transparent on that.
We wish all the best to GC Foundation team and all of us in achieving the prospected targets. GNation would provide all the necessary support to any product developed by them, where appropriate.
We understand that now we see the time of changes, where we are slightly moving in different directions. We shall do our best to keep an eye on service quality to affect little to nothing our beloved users.
Moreover, we state that we shall continue to support GAME cryptocurrency and technologies with the same highest level of confidence and no matter who will develop the better solution for it.

We decided to completely rebuild the communication about our current projects related to MGO aiming to make you ultimately aware of what is going on inside, how we perform and achieve strategic goals set up in the very beginning.

We shall announce our new official channels in Telegram, Facebook, Twitter on Monday, July 30th.

Thank you and Game is on!

Sergey Sholom Discord
Now

We've been hearing this 'Game is on!' for months. Well it is just going down.
We'll see what this new approach will bring.
secousa

Activity: 203
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

Tomorrow Monday July 30th at 10:00 AM EST Jack Kuveke is hosting a reddit AMA to explain what exactly happened with GAME/MGO/GNation up until this point. To help clear things up a summary has been posted onn reddit in the same AMA thread. Please read through the summary, and then post your questions beneath. Jack will answer as many as possible, and be totally open to everything that has happened.

Read the summary and post questions here: https://www.reddit.com/r/GameCredits/comments/92warz/jack_kuveke_july_30th_transparency_ama/

Will work for BTC. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
http://bit-sim.trade
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:43:43 AM

LOL.  So the people who hold Game still have some hope, but everyone who holds MGO has to depend on these money laundering criminal thief douchebag brothers to make it succeed.  Lawyer up people!
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:38:42 AM

LOL.  So the people who hold Game still have some hope, but everyone who holds MGO has to depend on these money laundering criminal thief douchebag brothers to make it succeed.  Lawyer up people!
man i feel so stupid investing in mgo, price is tumbling down hard it has been since i got in. sholom brothers should be taught some lesson, they can't just leave investors hanging.
Transformers

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

Why does EMGO dump so hard today ?
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:23:10 AM

Why does EMGO dump so hard today ?
Ah dump so hard.
Winstar78

Activity: 357
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

Any really bad news here? MGO lost 50% in a few hours!!
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: