Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 1BTC Loan, Iphone colaterals  (Read 597 times)
Murof (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:20:44 PM

Hello i just registered to ask for a loan of 1 BTC or 0.5 Bitcoin at least
I can send any apple products you want as a collateral as i own an apple product shop & reparation
I have no problem over sending them before releasing the coins so you can check that they are not fake/chinese or have Icloud and stuff
I can also explain to you my project and you handle it for instead of me,it isnt something i own and it is Risk free and it can get an income of x300% or even more in less than a day

In case of a loan i'll get back 150% of the money 1 day after you receive the colaterals and confirm it+release the coins

If having any doubt, you can ask people, i understand im a newbie

Thanks you !
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:38:30 PM

I can send any apple products you want as a collateral as i own an apple product shop & reparation
I have no problem over sending them before releasing the coins so you can check that they are not fake/chinese or have Icloud and stuff
I can also explain to you my project and you handle it for instead of me,it isnt something i own and it is Risk free and it can get an income of x300% or even more in less than a day

In case of a loan i'll get back 150% of the money 1 day after you receive the colaterals and confirm it+release the coins

Thanks you !

For start, can you tell us where you are located? or from where you will send any (?) apple item?
Btw, can you also post an image from your shop? Cool

Murof (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

Thanks you !

For start, can you tell us where you are located? or from where you will send any (?) apple item?

I'll be sending from morocco
I'm from derb ghallef,wich is very know here is a preview
http://www.leseco.ma/images/stories/1389/derb-ghalif.jpg
please don't be shocked lol you can search for us in google
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:08:17 PM

Thanks you !

I'll be sending from morocco
I'm from derb ghallef,wich is very know here is a preview

please don't be shocked lol you can search for us in google
Posting this image is not going to help you and your this collateral is also not valid for more details you can read this hope this will works for you because right now you are wasting your time here for this loan amount https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:09:42 PM

Why ask for bitcoins? Why not go to a bank and use the inventory as secured collateral to secure a loan or a line of credit?
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:35:22 AM

Can you send the Iphone to my country, Mr. Newbie? If you can, I am very pleasure to fill this loans for you. And what is that Iphone? It is 7, 7 plus or 4plus(lol). Well, you should try harder if you want to steal the people money around here dude. Because if you have a valid physical collateral, you will find some sort of loan services in your country, not here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: