Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: prince V is scammer and racisme - beware  (Read 1292 times)
jokowi (OP)

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:33:58 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 12:46:51 AM by jokowi

He left racist remarks in a PM, you left racist remarks in feedback.

first..look what he do..??what he want..??what he accused to me?he write here in 19 january 2017, i never know before.

You also said his mother should be raped in public, and that you trusted 250 btc with him (lie).Why are you complaining?

I look he try to cheat seller.. he accuse seller as scammer, and i think he never buy anything from him. and then he accuse me as scammer.
write thread in "SCAM ACCUSATIONS"..want to banned and suspend my account.??it was very annoying at all.

listen! racisme is bad word, and i don't like racisme. Anyone can be a moslem,christian,budhiss,atheis or anything, but accuse moslem involved this problem that's a big mistake.

I must fight back what he do here..!! that's criminal man. and that's my opinion!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

He talk about Racismee,read this : go away from here mother fucker. All muslims qre terrorist this has been proved so is you. Just get lost mother fucker. Your mother deserves a fuck in public.i think u r a product of rape so you abuse others via pm when have no relation with them.Dare to send 1 more pm and see what i will do then.i didnt abuse ypu doesnt mean everyday u will come send an abusing pm just remember if i start you are nothing because you are a fucking muslim.

My bad - I read this as feedback you had left for him.  Looks like you were just quoting what he wrote to you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:40:52 PM

it all started because of you op.for no reason you left negative feedback on my account that was start which i ignored.then suddenly after 7 days with no talks or posts you just send me a pm abusing me but i just ignore it then you send 2nd pm again abusing me and my society still i ignore it then you do it 3rd time after which i leave you an abusive pm and block all your accs for pms.
regarding racism:there are 20% muslims in my country and i love and respect all of them and wven our government by making special reservations for them in all fields.
if you read all my posts you will understand in do you hate muslims post i had clearly made a post stating how good also are muslims and even an incident when a muslim had saved my moms sisters life...
Your 3 abusive pms was a reason for that pm abusing you and your religion.You put red trust i ignored but abusive pms about family and society will never be accepted.False negative trust i ignored but abusive things will never be entertained.
you can keep on shouting here abusing me it doesnt matter.Refarding a topic i had started about muslims as terrorists because they had done a bomb blast in my city which had led to death of many and so will always consider as you might also see other people screaming but it doesnt mean i hare muslims.i have them all around.
i have praised many muslims in my posts which was in a thread about do you hate muslims.
Op its your wish what you want to do anyways further i am not going to respond.i responded here only because vod had put up as racist.
Vod dont determine anyone by pm response has to be given to scammers/abusers which you also give.
Anyways i leave to everyones wisdom who have participated in this thread of op

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 10:39:31 PM

it all started because of you op.for no reason you left negative feedback on my account that was start which i ignored.then suddenly after 7 days with no talks or posts you just send me a pm abusing me but i just ignore it then you send 2nd pm again abusing me and my society still i ignore it then you do it 3rd time after which i leave you an abusive pm and block all your accs for pms.
regarding racism:there are 20% muslims in my country and i love and respect all of them and wven our government by making special reservations for them in all fields.
if you read all my posts you will understand in do you hate muslims post i had clearly made a post stating how good also are muslims and even an incident when a muslim had saved my moms sisters life...
Your 3 abusive pms was a reason for that pm abusing you and your religion.You put red trust i ignored but abusive pms about family and society will never be accepted.False negative trust i ignored but abusive things will never be entertained.
you can keep on shouting here abusing me it doesnt matter.Refarding a topic i had started about muslims as terrorists because they had done a bomb blast in my city which had led to death of many and so will always consider as you might also see other people screaming but it doesnt mean i hare muslims.i have them all around.
i have praised many muslims in my posts which was in a thread about do you hate muslims.
Op its your wish what you want to do anyways further i am not going to respond.i responded here only because vod had put up as racist.
Vod dont determine anyone by pm response has to be given to scammers/abusers which you also give.
Anyways i leave to everyones wisdom who have participated in this thread of op

PTP

You just got yourself cornered. Lies. You love and respect all of the Moro in your country?
(And his basis was a post he have made)

You're lucky you're behind your computer, if a moro see you in real life doing this, you'll be very very sorry.

Edit:
And you replied only because vod . . .
If your story is true(which I think is cock-and-bull), then you should be grateful to Islamic people.

And to you OP,
how dare you hide under your religion.

2nutters1thread

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:41:36 AM

Sorry, I can't have respect for people who do both. And scamming AND racism. WTF
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: