Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MEG] MetaGold Crowdfunding (ICO) is live! Demo of game released  (Read 26073 times)
MetaGoldDev

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 10:48:05 AM

iOS store is a bit tricky to get to. They have lots of rules. We will try, but no promises.

MetaGold > INDIE GAMES USING BLOCKCHAIN > JOIN ICO!
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 10:49:10 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 11:01:04 AM by MetaGoldDev

Great game! Really liking it, but there are a few spelling mistakes in the tutorial dialogues.
Thanks. Will be fixed in the next release.

MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 05:48:31 PM

Most of the spelling errors should be fixed now. Uploaded new build to google store.

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:01:34 AM

I see minimum 200 btc for ICO,what if the minimum is not reached?

Will you continue further or refund everyone?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 10:15:43 AM

We are pretty optimistic about the project. But if minimum goal is not reached, we will refund everyone,yes.

MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 05:07:34 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 05:21:42 PM by MetaGoldDev

Hello everyone!
We have an announcement to make.
Metagold.io  has engaged Tokenly, inc. to manage our upcoming crowdsale and ensure that if we do not hit our minimum funding goal, our backers will be refunded.

It means that we are going to need to make some changes to the structure of our crowdsale, so we're taking the whitepaper down until Monday for rewriting.
Also, we are going to take this opportunity to announce some new stuff in our renewed whitepaper.

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:11:29 PM

This is wonderful achievement demo is available for testing this game before the upcoming ICO. Now there is good chance to get successful ICO campaign.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:43:50 PM

"shutup Meg"  /Peter Griffin
Cheesy

QUICK, TO THE PETERCOPTER!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:14:57 AM

I think it's much more valid than the first project based on "Project X".
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:49:58 AM

We are pretty optimistic about the project. But if minimum goal is not reached, we will refund everyone,yes.

Are your guys looking into raising your minimum cap since BTC price is dumping. I believe the 200BTC will be achieved in no time. The team seems to be doing everything right
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 12:19:56 PM

Are your guys looking into raising your minimum cap since BTC price is dumping. I believe the 200BTC will be achieved in no time. The team seems to be doing everything right
We will use USD amounts for our goals, since bitcoin value is really unstable. It will all be in our renewed whitepaper.

MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 02:20:33 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 03:09:09 PM by MetaGoldDev

New version of whitepaper is out!
http://metagold.io/whitepaper.pdf

First I must announce that due to our new agreement with Tokenly, inc. Dabs no longer acting as an escrow in our crowdsale.

Second, we have new stretch goals - $3M and $6M. If we reach $3M, we will make a game portal with services, like auction and
escrow for trading items and Battleground MMO in fantasy world(similar to World of Tanks.Or BG in WoW, but bigger).

If we reach $6M... let me just quote our whitepaper:

Did you ever dream about MMO with player driven crypto-based economy?
Just imagine this for a second.

A miner, that is mining all kinds of metals, and selling it in game to the buyers for the
actual crypto tokens, that he can withdraw and sell on cryptocurrency exchange.

A blacksmith bought those metals from him and crafted a sword, that he is going to sell
in his shop or withdraw from game and sell on the internet auction to the highest bidder
for MEG. Then he buys himself a new set of tools.

An adventurer, that bought this sword, taken a quest from a board in the village, that was
written by the npc, or an actual person, and went to explore ancient ruins for rare
ingredients, or to free a certain area from the monster occupation, and receiving MEG as
a reward. Or he can just buy the token on exchange and build himself a new home, using
materials he purchased in different places.

Even the land and house rights can be sold to someone in game, or withdrawn and sold
on outside auction.

We can have houses, keeps, player factions and wars between them, all while having
MEG as a currency, that is actually worth something outside the game and you can buy
or sell it on exchange.

As an added bonus, you can use this currency in all other games, ours or not, that will
accept it.

This could become reality if we reach our final goal!

As it says, we are going to make a full-blown MMO with economy that is based on our MEG token!

MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 05:57:37 PM

Bounty campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1844749.msg18355053#msg18355053

Translators will get their tokens separately.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

I just played beta game it looking awesome and the characters of game is also amazing. Before the launch of ICO it is good step and this will be helpful to attract more people to invest in this project.
lajokka

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

Hi everybody
How much total invested in ico now and where to see address ico?
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 06:49:44 PM

Hi everybody
How much total invested in ico now and where to see address ico?

Hello.

Crowdsale Begins - April 3st, 2017 06:00:00 AM UTC

Follow our twitter and this topic we will publish more information soon.

Lopchi

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:47:26 PM

Bounty campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1844749.msg18355053#msg18355053

Translators will get their tokens separately.

How much tokens are translators getting?

By the way i tried the demo and i must say that to my surprise i like it. I know it is a demo but it annoys me that the one that attacks first is the one that will mostly wins. Maybe before a battle starts you can let players choose some kind of elemental resistance spell without players knowing which kind their opponent has chosen. It would make it more interested. Hopefully armor and weapons with stats will be added too. Can't wait to see how this will develop  Smiley

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1402

Disobey.

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:04:10 PM

This project indeed looks very interesting! May join signature campaign for this. And ICO maybe, too.

Please reserve me for German translation.

Thank you for your kind words. Bounty information will be coming very soon. I will tell dev of the German translation offer.

You're welcome, I love promising projects and you are not afraid to have a decent escrow!
btw, it's already done:
German translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1827257

Aright thank you, will pass this along to dev.
I just notcied you didn't update and added me to your translation-list. Hope you just missed it.
What are your plans for translation bounties?

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

UPDATE 2024: Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSx8j8lSewA One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet and human society in general. Go check it out.
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:15:03 AM

As it says, we are going to make a full-blown MMO with economy that is based on our MEG token!

I like the idea, but it can negatively affect the price after the bots/farmers will come.
This is an problem for any MMO where you can trade ingame currency for fiat - bots or/and farmers.
I hope you pay your attention to this.
chousbwxx

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:11:33 AM

MetaGold seems good, the price of MEG will be how much?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: