Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Offer: Advisory Team Required. Apply Now  (Read 185 times)
thedoctor123 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

Me and my team are developing some new ideas using blockchain technology, whether that means building unique blockchains or Smart Contracts. We have experience from a  previous ICO in which we did not include a Team Section.

What we need at this point is a supportive Advisory Team to include in our Team, giving the people the trust our projects deserve.
We are focused on creating useful, practical blockchain solutions in a world that everything seems to be upgradable!

This job offer is for the first ICO of our team for up to 5 positions in the advisory team. We will keep part or all of the advisory team depending on the effort for later projects.

Applicants should:
-have knowledge of the blockchain technology.
-be in position to advise the team on at least one of these subjects: marketing, social media, business management, business scaling and relevant.
-prior involvement in ICOs will be considered an advantage
-willing to be paid in Tokens of the project will be considered an advantage

Please respond to these question when you pm me:

Have you ever worked on a blockchain network and if yes what did you do?
What are in your consideration your talents?
Have you been part of any ICO?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jercess

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Campaign Manager

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

Me and my team are developing some new ideas using blockchain technology, whether that means building unique blockchains or Smart Contracts. We have experience from a  previous ICO in which we did not include a Team Section.

What we need at this point is a supportive Advisory Team to include in our Team, giving the people the trust our projects deserve.
We are focused on creating useful, practical blockchain solutions in a world that everything seems to be upgradable!

This job offer is for the first ICO of our team for up to 5 positions in the advisory team. We will keep part or all of the advisory team depending on the effort for later projects.

Applicants should:
-have knowledge of the blockchain technology.
-be in position to advise the team on at least one of these subjects: marketing, social media, business management, business scaling and relevant.
-prior involvement in ICOs will be considered an advantage
-willing to be paid in Tokens of the project will be considered an advantage

Please respond to these question when you pm me:

Have you ever worked on a blockchain network and if yes what did you do?
What are in your consideration your talents?
Have you been part of any ICO?
Kindly DM me if you want some advises in regards with social media and marketing.
Here is my telegram @jercess
wealthypioneers

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

Please DM me for my application.
thedoctor123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

Please DM me for my application.
Please pm me your telegram
maxusnef

Activity: 245
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

Hello, I can help you in organizing the telegram channel and its development. I can also become a moderator in this channel. PM me @maxusnef
permadi

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:47:15 AM

If you need Moderator / Admin Telegram , you can contact me, look at my Bio/ Telegram : @permadiasmoro, Thanks
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

If you need any help i can offer my services willing to help and spread the news
You can contact me on my telegram : t.me/mayffie or @mayffie
thedoctor123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

I have contacted everyone. Thank you for your interest.

If someone is still interested he may reply here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: