Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58754 times)
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

I prefer trading because when we trade we can make more bigger profit then with trading but there is also a lot of more risk than in mining so more risk more money but mining gives us less stress when we make money with that way.
Trading provides many opportunities for us to earn profits. So some actions that we do will determine the results we will get.

And this is where we can trust for placing our money on and if we just try to learn various things upon trading for sure we can earn huge money with that, but don't expect to earn huge if you bare some little cents on trades since It need huge balance so that our profits will walk on our wallets and sometimes we maybe can manipulate the cost of the coin on our trades.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

Actually,  I have not clear idea about treading and bitcoin. I think both are very much profitable. Its true that trading is very risky. But, treading is the best way to earn a huge of money. Bitcoin is a great star and it is more secure. But sometimes the price of bitcoin is high and sometimes its low. Every thing has a both good and bad side. The most important thing we must have a skill to can get a profit.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1350

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:09:12 PM

Right now I think trading would be more profitable than mining ,Just choose the right coin or the best coin that you think would increase it's price.
At a time when the price is unstable like this it might be better to just invest in the available alcoin which will bring up the possibility that we have a big profit later on

Trading is much more profitable than mining, unless you have access to incredibly cheap electricity - then you will get plenty of profit to pay fees. Otherwise, it's just not worth to try mining.

And i don't think that investing in altcoins is a good idea as sometimes they crash when bitcoin crashes, and it's simply risky to buy some right now, so if i were you i would simply save them.

Everyone always thinks that they are enough to play safe on altcoin, but different and daring thoughts to invest in large quantities may be the step of a successful investment. And that also requires a cool fund and can be stored in the long term

But altcoin trading for me is much more unpredictable than bitcoin. If you heard about "Pump and Dump" so I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. The risk is higher with altcoin for me, that's why I don't delve much on altcoin trading. I would rather see bitcoin dip in price because I know that it can recover, while on altcoin when the price drop, you need to exit otherwise you will be trap and possibly lost your investment.

Well, for me, personally, I think mining is not really worth it. I would rather go into trading. It depends though if you really are kind of rich already that you can devote a huge amount of money for your BTC mining then go ahead. As for me, I'd rather study and read some worthy TAs and news for monitoring purposes, and jump ahead buy some coins with my BTC and trade. In trading, the bigger the investment the larger the profit. Just the same right? Less the risk of course. 

Of course risk is always there, that's why you have to learn how to mitigate it and sometimes exploit the current situation. A good example is when the price of bitcoin goes around $1800 and people are still not buying and thinking it will go down to $1500, then boom, the next day the price soar to $2800. If you bought it at ~$1900 and sold at $2800 immediate profit. Easy as that.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
xsim27x

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:14:46 PM

If you don't have access to cheap electricity than you should not mine for profit because it is worthless.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:41:27 PM

It depends on your interest and how much money you do have because in each field it does require money to invest on. Trading bitcoin would be profitable even you do have only small amounts as long you are good on trading and on bitcoin mining it would be good if you have huge money to buy asic miners but still we need to do research on electricity and maintenance cost if we saw we are profitable then we proceed.
The success of a specific trading do not depends on the amount of bitcoin or how big or how small you will start. Because if you really want trading at the first place you could do thing such as proper education on being informed in all updates about trading and bitcoin price. Monitoring the value on specific day and having a suitable wallet. If trading will be planned before you getting on it. It is much more easier and quite realistic to earn. You should invest time and effort for you to have bitcoin in order to have capital and work hard for you to earn that's it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:20:31 AM

If you don't have access to cheap electricity than you should not mine for profit because it is worthless.

Not just the electricity you need to consider in mining. But also the hardware, they are truly expensive and it's not applicable if you are going to enter it suddenly or just decided and thinks that it will still be good for you to enter mining. Trading is the good alternative for those people that wants to earn bitcoin but can't mine anymore.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:43:55 PM

Not just the electricity you need to consider in mining. But also the hardware, they are truly expensive and it's not applicable if you are going to enter it suddenly or just decided and thinks that it will still be good for you to enter mining. Trading is the good alternative for those people that wants to earn bitcoin but can't mine anymore.

Mining is hard right now after a lot of halving and there's more to come the difficulty level of mining bitcoin will increase. I don't want to suggest mining of bitcoin right now
but if you want to get a better profit, go try to trade bitcoin and altcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:03:02 PM

Mining is hard right now after a lot of halving and there's more to come the difficulty level of mining bitcoin will increase. I don't want to suggest mining of bitcoin right now
but if you want to get a better profit, go try to trade bitcoin and altcoin.

It's another factor that mining bitcoin now is getting harder and harder. It's not like this: "I want to invest in mining, I've got money to invest and start." It's not like that, there's a lot of things to consider if you want to start mining, the ROI is going to be a very slow process and you will have to say and regret that why you chose it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:09:53 AM

I prefer trading because when we trade we can make more bigger profit then with trading but there is also a lot of more risk than in mining so more risk more money but mining gives us less stress when we make money with that way.
Trading provides many opportunities for us to earn profits. So some actions that we do will determine the results we will get.

Well I prefer to invest in altcoin and do trading in bitocin. Altcoin are like your multibaggers if invested in right coin you get manifold returns. While bitcoin is best for your investment as well for trading purpose. As majority of people deals with bitcoin its demand is much higher than altcoin. So it can be easily bought/sold.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:00:44 PM

Well I prefer to invest in altcoin and do trading in bitocin. Altcoin are like your multibaggers if invested in right coin you get manifold returns. While bitcoin is best for your investment as well for trading purpose. As majority of people deals with bitcoin its demand is much higher than altcoin. So it can be easily bought/sold.

But bitcoin trading has a stable movement. I prefer trading altcoin, due to the large selection of coins and move very quickly.
altcoin also has the advantage, that can be increased up to 50-100% in 1 day. but I think both are equally good in making a profit, and it depends on the people who play it.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:09:19 AM

But bitcoin trading has a stable movement. I prefer trading altcoin, due to the large selection of coins and move very quickly.
altcoin also has the advantage, that can be increased up to 50-100% in 1 day. but I think both are equally good in making a profit, and it depends on the people who play it.

Trading is indeed more better in gambling, though there might be a situation where you are going to wait for you to sell your Altcoins, you could not even get a salary per week just like what you could earn on Signature Campaign. But if you are only doing Trading as another eay to earn money in the long run, then it is a good choice.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:56:42 AM

Mining of Bitcoin is more technical than trading it. In fact, it costs more mining because of the equipment used and electricity bills for the activity. I will go for trading any time, any day as it's for profitable if one can always spot the potential coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lexis77

Activity: 830
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:12:00 AM

Agree, it wont make sense running expensive machine, when you are end up paying high electricity cost..

Also, price of the coin matter most.. a best example would be ETH... In march, price was around $10 and now it is trading at $250+ ..
so those who mined ETH during or before march would be in a enormous profit stage..

▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
●  Over 630 Cards
●  32 Heroes in 7 Classes
●  Innovative Dual System
●  Balanced & Varied
●  Great Community
●  FREE to play
[]   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
malspils

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

mining is profitable atm, there are some businesses that offer some of their hashrate for a small amount of money
quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:57:19 PM

mining is profitable atm, there are some businesses that offer some of their hashrate for a small amount of money

Yes your correct but same as trading it is profitable mining has disavantages and advantages same as trading but it's more likely trading win's here. Trading will not be broken meaning like meaning it has hardware in trading you have platform and it doesn't get rotten or faulty. you can continue trading for years without worrying that it will not work later. No maintenance needed just only good knowledge in it your good to go.

karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:12:46 PM

Yes your correct but same as trading it is profitable mining has disavantages and advantages same as trading but it's more likely trading win's here. Trading will not be broken meaning like meaning it has hardware in trading you have platform and it doesn't get rotten or faulty. you can continue trading for years without worrying that it will not work later. No maintenance needed just only good knowledge in it your good to go.

But to become an experienced trader you need to spend a lot of time. And very often beginners in trade lose not only time, but also money. When investing in bitcoin, there is no loss and no special knowledge is needed

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:05:52 PM

But to become an experienced trader you need to spend a lot of time. And very often beginners in trade lose not only time, but also money. When investing in bitcoin, there is no loss and no special knowledge is needed
Here you are a little mistaken, because basically those who work with a crypto currency have some knowledge and a simple person need to achieve a lot and learn to start earning at the auction. Not so simple as it seems, Although if you are already a missed person, that's why everything is easy for you.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:08:31 PM

Well, I think there definitely is a value in that path from being a beginner trader to becoming an experienced one. I've definitely made mistakes while trading but in the end I've been able to come out positive because of what I had learned out of my previous trading mistakes.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

I choose both of this, in trading the possibility to earn was so high. Also, I think I have a potential in trading environment. Furthermore, I choose bitcoin too because this coins had large connection in crytocurrencies industry hence, bitcoin had a good credibility too.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:17:41 AM

I choose both of this, in trading the possibility to earn was so high. Also, I think I have a potential in trading environment. Furthermore, I choose bitcoin too because this coins had large connection in crytocurrencies industry hence, bitcoin had a good credibility too.
I completely agree with you, I will even say more, anything other than will have a good reputation for the future. Judging by the forecasts, we will see this before the end of the year. First of all, the main thing is to survive the planting also on August 1, and I think that the whole situation in another market is stabilizing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: