Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *** Xiaomi Drones on sale now! ***  (Read 1166 times)
MiBTC.Store (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 12:12:24 AM

Hello all,

We now have our Xiaomi Mi 1080p Drone on sale at www.MiBtc.Store! The Xiaomi Mi Drone 1080P is on sale for $299 (Originally $339). If you are looking for an upgrade we have out Xiaomi Mi 4k drone priced at $399.

Also we have an extra 10% discount for any bitcointalk.org member who uses the code mibtc10 at checkout

You can check out the Xiaomi Mi 1080p that is on sale at https://mibtc.store/product/xiaomi-mi-drone-1080p/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:42:54 PM

Since your website is new, are you willing to use escrow or send the drone first?
MiBTC.Store (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:10:22 PM

I will speak with my boss and see, I do not think escrow would be a problem with trusted escrow. I will let you know that a trusted legendary member here has purchased a Xiaomi Mi smartphone and will be doing a full review (with pictures) of our ordering process and product quality as soon as his package is delivered to him.

Sending the drone first is completely out of the question, but I will see what I can do about orders with escrow. Are you interested in purchasing one of these drowns if I can get bosses to agree on an escrow?
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:36:56 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 08:10:03 PM by TheNewAnon135246

I will speak with my boss and see, I do not think escrow would be a problem with trusted escrow. I will let you know that a trusted legendary member here has purchased a Xiaomi Mi smartphone and will be doing a full review (with pictures) of our ordering process and product quality as soon as his package is delivered to him.

Sending the drone first is completely out of the question, but I will see what I can do about orders with escrow. Are you interested in purchasing one of these drowns if I can get bosses to agree on an escrow?

Yes, I'm interested in the 4k drone on the condition that we can use trusted escrow. My preference would be Minerjones. You can also look at my trade history by clicking here. My last trade was over 3 BTC so there is nothing to worry about Cheesy. I am willing to write a review (including pictures) when the drone arrives to help you sell more products on here.

Also, is it the 2016 or 2017 model?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 5902

Meh.

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:32:53 PM

This looks to be a really cool drone at a great price! Do you offer any vouch copy in exchange for reviews? :-)

I'd like to know what is included in the package, if you sell extra batteries/chargers (for more flying without having to go home and charge the battery) etc. Also, do you control it with your phone? As I saw one picture where it looks like a phone with an app and another picture with just the controller.

Do you save up the recordings on a memory card or can you send it over through wifi/bluetooth?

If all of this information is available at the website I'm sorry.

MiBTC.Store (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 03:44:51 AM

Unfortunately, my boss wants all sales and transactions conducted on the website so there will be no escrow. Kingcolex a trusted member here at bitcointalk.org will be reviewing us on a product very soon and hopefully that will help with some of your questions.

The drone can be controlled by either the controller that is included or with a smart phone with the Mi app. A smart phone can also be hooked to the controller to see exactly what the drone sees. Recordings are made to a memory card. We do not sell extra batteries on our website yet but is something we will be doing in the near future. Below are some additional details of the drone:

Automatic takeoff and landing
Setting up a destination (You can select a point on the application map, and the Xiaomi Mi Drone UAV will automatically fly to the designated place.)
Automatic flying around a given point (Select the center, specify the height and radius of the flight in order to observe a single object from different angles. Also you can adjust the drone by synchronizing it with your smartphone, so that it will fly, following you.)
Route planning (Plan your drone piloting route in advance, you can adjust the flight path through the application.)
Automatic return
Integrated PTZ camera
Three-axis mechanical image stabilization
High-quality 4 / 1080 video
Low level of distortions
Real-time image transmission
High-strength lightweight body

27 minutes of continuous flight
Efficient power supply system
Airfoil propellers ARA-D
GPS + GLONASS
Optical flow positioning
 Security systems for protection of each flight

When the battery power is too low the Mi Drone UAV automatically returns to the starting point.
Xiaomi Mi Drone will also fly to you if the contact with it will be suddenly lost.
You can track the location of the device in real time by GPS.

guilejazz

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:07:13 AM

i want Xiaomi Ninebot Mini Self Balancing Scooter Black
cau u using escrow and free shipping  Grin
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:04:27 AM

That is a shame but I will not buy any of your products if you don't accept escrow. You have a newbie account and your website was registered on 12/2016. You have no proof of sales either. That 'trusted' member is hardly as trusted as Minerjones or myself. I'm not trying to accuse anyone here but the last drone seller turned out to be a scammer so I am not sending my money to a new company. You could at least post some photos of the drones next to a piece of paper with your name on it (to prove that you have them in stock).
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:47:30 AM

That is a shame but I will not buy any of your products if you don't accept escrow. You have a newbie account and your website was registered on 12/2016. You have no proof of sales either. That 'trusted' member is hardly as trusted as Minerjones or myself. I'm not trying to accuse anyone here but the last drone seller turned out to be a scammer so I am not sending my money to a new company. You could at least post some photos of the drones next to a piece of paper with your name on it (to prove that you have them in stock).

There's many trusted people in the forum to act as escrow.
Let's say either you or miner won't act as just because you proposed it.

Dear op you should let your boss take a look at this if it does is a BTC real shop he should know this forum, if not give him some advices here someones is losing customers =P.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:53:47 AM

There's many trusted people in the forum to act as escrow.
Let's say either you or miner won't act as just because you proposed it.

Dear op you should let your boss take a look at this if it does is a BTC real shop he should know this forum, if not give him some advices here someones is losing customers =P.

Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to use any trusted escrow, not just Minerjones. Guys like Blazed and Ognasty have escrowed in 100+ BTC deals so I don't see why a new company would refuse to use them.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:37:01 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 09:14:07 AM by TheNewAnon135246

It's pretty odd that OP dissapears once everybody starts talking about escrow :/.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:23:02 PM

I always wanted a drone! Though it's sad that there have been reports of it being a scam already. Guess they just made a run for it when people did really talk about escrow. Was looking to buy this when I read the OP, but scrolling down though... Good thing people keep on commenting their experience with OP's website. It's quite hard to trust new sites and this makes it harder to trust them.

At least I knew that xiaomi makes drones and I could possibly look for a local seller in my place.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 03:55:42 PM

I was excited by seeing the thread but this turned out disappointing

The prices of OP were too good to be true anyway

kbamair

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:12:35 AM

is mibtc.store scam? i l already paid them and waiting for my phone to ship to my country. i hope they are not scam .  Sad Sad Sad Sad
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:15:18 AM

So sad that scams are getting more outrageous for the amount they are asking for.
This should be outlawed no matter what country they are operating out of.
That is just not right! Angry
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

is mibtc.store scam? i l already paid them and waiting for my phone to ship to my country. i hope they are not scam .  Sad Sad Sad Sad

It seems so. How much did you lose?
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:24:01 PM

It looks like they are still active on their social media presence so hopefully for this users sake they just quit using bitcointalk or the guy in charge of it quit. I am doubting that but at least we can see for sure in a bit if this users phone shows up.

It's an obvious scam (and a bad attempt too). Look at their 'about us' text on their website:

"MIBTC was founded in 2012 by a group of Hong Kong-based businessmen, with the aim of providing the latest, industry-leading electronic goods at low prices, with great service and fast delivery times."

"Specializing in Xiaomi goods, we use advanced trading techniques to deliver excellent customer service, great value for money and a prompt delivery service worldwide. Xiaomi products have long been the best selling product in China but their quality and affordable products are beginning to make them popular worldwide. "

So the company was founded in 2012, when BTC was between $4 and $13, but decides to post on one of the biggest bitcoin communities in February 2017? That makes no sense does it?

Now take a look at their Whois information:

Registrant Name: Aaron Healey
Registrant Organization: bluegeeks
Registrant Street: 23-26 market street
Registrant City: yeovil
Registrant State/Province: somerset
Registrant Postal Code: BA20 2AR
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7484076426
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Email: admin@bluegeeks.co.uk

So it is a Chinese company, with another office in the United States, but the domain is registered by someone from the United Kingdom? It makes no sense that a 'big, successful company' from China would outsource the registration of their website. As you can see the Registrant Organization is called Bluegeeks. A quick Google sessions shows that Bluegeeks has a website but it's outdated: https://www.bluegeeks.co.uk/.

That website was registered in 2008 by the same Aaron Healey:

Registrant:
        aaron healey

Registrant type:
        UK Individual

Registrant's address:
        112 James Street
        Gillingham
        UK
        ME7 1DJ
        United Kingdom

Here is his Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/aaron.healey.908

I am not saying he is the scammer, but if you want your money back I guess it's a good start by contacting him Smiley.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 07:58:36 PM

I am using a Mi phone myself, are you supplier of the Mi products or is that a official website of Mi? don't think its official since mi.com has many different things compared to that site you should accept escrow from a trusted user for first few sales just my opinion good luck with sales.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: