Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if the price of bitcoin has reached $ 2k?  (Read 1109 times)
Vorth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:05:46 PM

I better take my coin in a while and then buy some coins if it is in low price then wait again to increase and reach another high price.
Because for sure things will be the same like what happened before, reaching $1000 many were panic selling their coins, so better have wise thinking.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:08:48 PM

look at the price of $ 2000 occurs quickly it will surely make a response to sell all bitcoin I have. Well, if it happens quickly, I am so sure that it would not survive in the long term, and I am sure, very many users bitcoin-minded as I think ..
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

what would you do whether to keep waiting or will you sell the stock of your existing bitcoin wallet?

My own belief about the right time to sell is kind of funny whether the price is 1000k or even 2000k. I just follow my guts. At any point where I am cool with the price irrespective of whatever will happen after whether going low or going higher, I just live with it and even most times, I dont even follow the price until when I gather enough and ready to sell again then I start following and the reason is so that there wont be feeling of guilt in case there is an increase of price or happiness in case of fall in the price.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:23:50 AM

I believe that bitcoin is able to have such a high price. although many people panicked when bitcoin prices rise high enough, and make them sell many bitcoin that drive the price down. but, there is a point at which bitcoin prices rose to a high, and I am sure, it could be more than $ 2,000.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

what would you do whether to keep waiting or will you sell the stock of your existing bitcoin wallet?

Well honestly I feel like I'll probably see how the trend looks like. If it looks like it's going up, why not wait a bit?

But then again, it's also good to have goals when it comes to bitcoin. At that price, maybe I'll sell 2-5 BTC, we'll see.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:22:31 AM

I prefer to cash it out and wait again to have continue increasing price of bitcoin unlike when it reaches $1000 panic selling was on the air,
so  for sure this thing will happen again if we reach $2000, and now I will take my coin first and bring it back when it is increasing again.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:01:15 PM

I believe that bitcoin is able to have such a high price. although many people panicked when bitcoin prices rise high enough, and make them sell many bitcoin that drive the price down. but, there is a point at which bitcoin prices rose to a high, and I am sure, it could be more than $ 2,000.
I also believe in the price for bitcoin and in that it will cross the price of 2000$ one day. This year the price is not stable and doesn't show any fast temps of grow. Every time the price rised to 1060$ some drop happen. Maybe that was happening exactly cause panic selling about which you were talking or the situation on Chinese market.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:15:32 PM

I also believe in the price for bitcoin and in that it will cross the price of 2000$ one day. This year the price is not stable and doesn't show any fast temps of grow. Every time the price rised to 1060$ some drop happen. Maybe that was happening exactly cause panic selling about which you were talking or the situation on Chinese market.
Technically bitcoin is facing big resistances around $1080 to $1100 regions that is the reason it is being range bound for past few weeks. I guess prices are waiting for strong supporting news and events to march further. Usually we cannot predict bitcoins prices for what is going to happen in next week, there are enough time remaining in 2017 to mark (beyond $2000 levels) this year another year for bitcoin, I am very much sure about it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: