Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 835 times)
talatk (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 550

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:09:57 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 11:58:34 PM by talatk

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:51:37 AM

As you can see it in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610005
I have a project named Coin Clicker. If anyone interested, plese feel free to contact me with a pm.
First month's revenues will go directly to the investor. After that investor will gain 30% of the total profit every month.
We can use an escrow for all needs of the game and investor can check the ad revenues via teamviewer.

(I'm sending the translation of that thread to only high ranked members)

Project needs $500.
$100 for development
$300 for the wallet
$100 for promotions/development

You understand that you present to us a project that we...dont understand from the start right? Huh
why to translate only for a high ranking member? you need investors, how you suppose you gonna make them invest, if they dont know a thing about this project of yours?

You need to do a more transparent thread and please, do it in English... Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: