Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business?  (Read 33439 times)
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:12:48 AM

If i have lot of bitcoin i invest in buy 2 houses and one renting and other live.

Wow, the best step. But it would be better to mention is you use the bitcoin for trading, for if at the moment you can get far greater benefits than other trading places. Where the exact time is at the time of an increase in the level of difficulty on mining (4 years). If you can do it then I believe and am confident of your benefit will be greater than the investment your home

Of course, use the bitcoin for trading is the best way to make money than other investment or
offline business like renting house. We are know that all business in any country is have tax for government,
in Bitcoin world, we are free from any tax because there is no government intervention.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

If i have lot of bitcoin i invest in buy 2 houses and one renting and other live.

Wow, the best step. But it would be better to mention is you use the bitcoin for trading, for if at the moment you can get far greater benefits than other trading places. Where the exact time is at the time of an increase in the level of difficulty on mining (4 years). If you can do it then I believe and am confident of your benefit will be greater than the investment your home

Of course, use the bitcoin for trading is the best way to make money than other investment or
offline business like renting house. We are know that all business in any country is have tax for government,
in Bitcoin world, we are free from any tax because there is no government intervention.
But taxes will be in small percentage when considering the possibilities of generating good income stream through those offline business idea like renting out properties. I will never mind paying some taxes when I am getting some assured and consistent income. Because paying tax from that would be a way to hlp my government to build my country further stronger.

Being a bitcoiner does not mean I am afraid to pay tax. I am a responsible citizen as well hard core bitcoin lover/holder.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:33:21 PM

yes why not i invest my bitcoin then i plan to Start computer shop here in my country because many student here is need a computer to create project,assignment etc in school . As of now here in my country Philippines teacher focus on student  to learn computer because they need someday

A very good plan. Because by accepting the bitcoin as one payment in each transaction the store manage, then it will be more and more people more acquainted with bitcoin. But to be able to attract many enthusiasts to use the bitcoin, then you must provide several advantages are better if you want to use the bitcoin as payment instrument. Because in doing so they will be more confident and getting to know them, to use them bitcoin

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:02:15 PM

yes why not i invest my bitcoin then i plan to Start computer shop here in my country because many student here is need a computer to create project,assignment etc in school . As of now here in my country Philippines teacher focus on student  to learn computer because they need someday
I agree with you . it is a promising business. The current technology is developing very fast, bitcoin is part of the technological advances. if we can significantly contribute to the spread of technology could increase the price of bitcoin.
Soul Reaper

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:11:51 PM

See usually I can't directly invest bitcoin for any offline business.
But yes there is always a scope of
Converting your bitcoins into Fiat ,
And then using them for offline business.
This is because eventhough it has gained a lot of acceptance,
But still many platforms don't accept bitcoins.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:49:45 PM

See usually I can't directly invest bitcoin for any offline business.
But yes there is always a scope of
Converting your bitcoins into Fiat ,
And then using them for offline business.
This is because eventhough it has gained a lot of acceptance,
But still many platforms don't accept bitcoins.

If you are doing any international import and export businesses via ship or air. Bitcoin would be the best mode of the option to reduce the fees, if you are involves in any international business. If you run project also you can get the payment bitcoin and change at Paypal or fiat cash in exchange.
Still we need more adoption to be a bitcoin as legal currency in any country, then local groceries also may accept bitcoin as a payment for local purchases.
CryptoManiac54

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:46:21 AM

Yeah, I have BTC that I'm going to start investing in an offline clothing store.

It's a store that specializes in fair trade, sustainable clothing. I have had bitcoin in an old wallet from years ago, and so I might as well use it toward what I'm doing now.

I'm banking on the value of bitcoin going up with time. We'll wait and pray on that  Cheesy
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:11:15 PM

I also have plan investing in offline business i guess in time when i had enough btc to start with. since i already have cellphone and accessories business, im planning to build an extension in big malls here which is a good starting point to grow more my income, when i reach the amount i need for doing that i will definitely try my luck.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:15:35 PM

As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

I am planning to do something and the detail is posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1820475.0
I want to relate crypto with agriculture based investment.

fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:07:32 AM

of course I had the idea to invest bitcoin, I kan help all the medium-sized businesses in order to compete in the business up and can compete in the international.
if all I could do would be grateful really could help them all.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:24:58 AM

Thats not true.
If you live in the US, you need to pay tax for bitcoin: if you get any profit from it, you have to let know the government about it.
We can see many goverments regulating bitcoin, for example in Venezuela you cannot mine or use the bitcoin- if you do, you may go to jail.
Cryptocurrency is still something really new for most of the population, thats why we still don't see many countries implementing different kinds of crypto regulations.

Some governments support bitcoin/cryptocurrencies, other try to evase the crypto topic, and even others try to punish users of bitcoin.
You need to get used to tax, both in everyday life and in bitcoin- we can see this in a short time in a many countries i think.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:17:23 AM

I also have plan investing in offline business i guess in time when i had enough btc to start with. since i already have cellphone and accessories business, im planning to build an extension in big malls here which is a good starting point to grow more my income, when i reach the amount i need for doing that i will definitely try my luck.
That was great, using bitcoin to extend your business is one great idea all the capital for you business extention is you earnings in bitcoin and you will add bitcoin in the payment method you have business and also promoting bitcoin in your area. Goodluck mate hoping thatbi could also do that business.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:18:09 AM

I do have plans of accepting bitcoin into business when I make an business offline. This will surely profit on the long run, but the same when bitcoin itself is made as an asset the business profiting will be good than the one in which bitcoin is just accepted as an currency.
poetra2501

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:46:21 AM

Thats not true.
If you live in the US, you need to pay tax for bitcoin: if you get any profit from it, you have to let know the government about it.
We can see many goverments regulating bitcoin, for example in Venezuela you cannot mine or use the bitcoin- if you do, you may go to jail.
Cryptocurrency is still something really new for most of the population, thats why we still don't see many countries implementing different kinds of crypto regulations.

Some governments support bitcoin/cryptocurrencies, other try to evase the crypto topic, and even others try to punish users of bitcoin.
You need to get used to tax, both in everyday life and in bitcoin- we can see this in a short time in a many countries i think.
Well, How can it be known by the Government if we do business Bitcoin (trading),
while we know that Bitcoin is decentralization system, it's mean that we ourselves control
the bitcoin, not the Government. So how could the Government set a tax for trading Bitcoin?
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:37:12 AM

Thats not true.

Well, How can it be known by the Government if we do business Bitcoin (trading),
while we know that Bitcoin is decentralization system, it's mean that we ourselves control
the bitcoin, not the Government. So how could the Government set a tax for trading Bitcoin?
It can not be known by government till it is on decentralised level.if you try it to deposit to banks which you will definitely need as offline business recommend fiat rather than digital asset.than you have pay taxes .
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:52:43 AM

I do have plans of accepting bitcoin into business when I make an business offline. This will surely profit on the long run, but the same when bitcoin itself is made as an asset the business profiting will be good than the one in which bitcoin is just accepted as an currency.
Yeah , same here I also have .any ideas to make profit to invest money in the practical life to invest bitcoin but the reality behind all types of offline plans to Invest and make money is that we an make big earning Because the process of getting and turning your whole Investment is usually very slow .
If you will try to Invest in the online market then surely you will got much more times the Profit then what your are getting into the normally in practical life Business .
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:01:50 AM

Best wishes buddy. I am willing to say suggestion to make more stronger btc payment for your business. If the btc is legal or illegal in country, don't worry about it. Just shift your offline business to online advertisement to get the more the business. If you involves in the international goods exchanges. Explain the benefits of bitcoin to that party. He will also use bitcoin, then automatically fees for the international transfer will be reduced. Avoid paypal, WU or exchanges in business, instead of these use bitcoin to transfer the money.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 01:31:47 PM

We cannot control Bitcoin.  The decentralized nature make it so.  We only control the portion of Bitcoin that we have access and control of its private key.  The decentralized itself forbid us to control the whole of Bitcoin.

With regards to offline business, if we are to invest our Bitcoin, we need to convert it to fiat currency then buy the necessary items or materials for such business.  Payment for our staff needs fiat currency unless this staff is willing to accept Bitcoin.  Anyway, a food business is one of a better to choices to invest in.  People need it everyday and it is consumable.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:38:12 PM

yes, now I'm trying to collect bitcoin to build a tavern or cafe, because at this time, shop or cafe is very much demand. so, I would probably make one shop or café favored by many people using bitcoin. Well, maybe it's the only shop in my place that will accept bitcoin as a means of exchange.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
poetra2501

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

yes, now I'm trying to collect bitcoin to build a tavern or cafe, because at this time, shop or cafe is very much demand. so, I would probably make one shop or café favored by many people using bitcoin. Well, maybe it's the only shop in my place that will accept bitcoin as a means of exchange.
A wonderful plan, but if there are still many of communities that don't know about Bitcoin,
I think it's very difficult to advance your Cafe business with Accepted Bitcoin. We are know that
accepted Bitcoin in the real business (in Offline) is hard, Because the people still lack knowledge about Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: