Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business?  (Read 33437 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:48:15 AM

I have got plans to start offline business with bitcoin acceptance. I have the hope that price increases that will surely make a big impact in the entire financial system and now the acceptance we have for bitcoin is low. For the future profiting investing now on a business is a wise decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:08:16 AM

Putting up a business offline using bitcoin is a really good idea,
i would love to set a store selling my own brand of apparrel and accessories and people will visit my store to buy and pay it thru bitcoin, simple as that. Grin
it may sound simple but its not, living in a country were goverment doesnt support bitcoin currency is way more difficult for local merchant to start.
we are to far behind on other developing country who accept bitcoin as valueble as cash, this will take a lot of years for our country to catch up before it happen.
ill just sit down and watch and see it coming.
erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:01:46 AM

I heard about someone who invested through Bitcoins in a restaurant, the only condition was to sell them for cryptocurrencies. It worked actually, the restaurant accepted many altcoins too and they jumped most of the time. I would have not done something like that but his risk paid off. I guess its based on the adaptation of Bitcoin and altcoins in your locality.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:33:12 PM

I heard about someone who invested through Bitcoins in a restaurant, the only condition was to sell them for cryptocurrencies. It worked actually, the restaurant accepted many altcoins too and they jumped most of the time. I would have not done something like that but his risk paid off. I guess its based on the adaptation of Bitcoin and altcoins in your locality.
I guess you can go for accepting bitcoins for any business but as one of the optional payment processor and not as a mandatory payment system. This way you can start any offline business in any part of the world. Because I am sure out of 10 people at least 2 or 3 must be using/aware of bitcoins.

By starting a new business in your location, it will benefit you as well it will benefit to bitcoin ecosystem too like spreading awareness on bitcoin payments always makes people to think about adopting it.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:29:55 PM

As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

If I had enough bitcoin yes, but there are many industries that are very intensive in the amount of money needed and so it may be difficult for the average user to be able to get enough funds to be able to invest in any of those ventures in the short term.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:46:15 PM

This is totally risky and they will just front the restaurant to collect as much as bitcoins/alt coins that they wish. But that guy, whomever he is, is just having a very big faith with crypto currencies. I will do same thing if I was able to have more than 50 bitcoins to start out this type of business.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:09:51 AM

I think it would be too early to invest bitcoins in offline business as bitcoin isn't that popular anywhere in the world. You need customers for your business to sustain in the long run and I don't think it would be easier to find lots of customers for your product or services who even know about bitcoin. And if you have to convert your bitcoin to fiat and then if you invest the money obtained after currency conversion then I don't think it would be considered to be a bitcoin investment but it sounds a good idea and I would like to put it into practice when I'm sure that there lots of people here in my country who know and own bitcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:06:32 AM

i don't have any idea to invest my bitcoin in offline business because i think right now its not a good time to do that, many people still don't know about bitcoin and only few people know bitcoin. maybe if bitcoin is spread in many places then we can do this, for now, i'd better to do another thing that can help me to increase my bitcoin while i can thinking what kind of business that i want to create in future.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

my country is not yet legalized the bitcoin as a mode of payment for an offline business. So i think i will convert my btc first into a real currency and i will invest my money into a big farm and also online business like encashing and online store for buying and selling goods

radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

Yes, I have a goal to invest in offline form of bitcoin revenue. Until now I am still looking for business partners in developing money through investments, maybe that way my income from bitcoin can be more developed in the form of offline business.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

Actually this is my main goal for now. To accumulate more bitcoins and use my earnings to have an offline business like buying real state and farmlands. Since our place is mainly agricultural lands then its a good way for me to earn income because most of our neighbors are farmers as well. I can have an income and help them earn as well as most of them have no regular job. For real estate, I will build or buy an apartment and lease it because it is a passive income as well.

kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:23:18 PM

I had time to think of investing bitcoin into online business like trading .. but that for me has a high risk so I prefer to invest into offline business. I beeencana i gin open a restaurant in my city. Maybe this will require a lot of money and hard work. But lucky I have bitcoin. So i can sell my bitcoin to do that. Today's bitcoin prices are high so it only takes a few bitcoin just to make the restaurant.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:41:30 AM

my country is not yet legalized the bitcoin as a mode of payment for an offline business. So i think i will convert my btc first into a real currency and i will invest my money into a big farm and also online business like encashing and online store for buying and selling goods
We are in the same boat sir, because in our country bitcoin is also not legalize. But I wish that in the following months or years, developers of bitcoin was improve the legality of this crypto currency in all countries. Because I believe that it gives a huge impact to local businesses if bitcoin was become legalize in all countries.
abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:01:18 PM

This is what i am thinking for, i dont have any idea where do i invest my bitcoin in A offline business. Kindly please suggest for the best offline business that i am goimg to invest, any of those who have an idea!..
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

Yes, I would like to use the profit I am earning from Bitcoin into something profitable offline. And as you've mentioned about different industry, I would like to invest all of it into an agricultural-related business. I think it would be profitable, and also, my family has a background on it and we have a small business related to it, so I think it will give me big return of investment.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:37:29 AM

If it will be legal to my coutry, I will absolutely invest it into offline business to make the profit continuous. I would like to build a Hotel becaus I think that would be profitable. And since I have a background on hotel and management, I think my skills will somehow be applied to it. And I think it would be better if the payment will be through Bitcoin. But this could only be happen if Bitcoin will be legal to my country which I think is not impossible.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:48:47 PM

yes it may be that your idea is perfect that our world is progressively growing starting a business is not easy to plan well needed in business already have plans to open a travel agency with bitcoin and open up opportunities for investors to join my company already built this plan 1 year ago but not yet done because it must be really mature
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:54:00 PM

If it will be legal to my coutry, I will absolutely invest it into offline business to make the profit continuous. I would like to build a Hotel becaus I think that would be profitable. And since I have a background on hotel and management, I think my skills will somehow be applied to it. And I think it would be better if the payment will be through Bitcoin. But this could only be happen if Bitcoin will be legal to my country which I think is not impossible.

Yup if the bitcoin is not legal in your country raise situation will made you see the situation really bad to handle when we get caught. Most of the country not believe on bitcoin and try to invest corporates shares only. These kind divergence view should change with the people who use if.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:48:37 AM

The idea is undeniably stunning and the intentions is good but unfortunately offline business with bitcoin won't be just that easy.. It is prone for regulations and taxation that might not be appropriate when there is no steady price for bitcoin,, how do they compute your tax?? But if I have the chance in near future and do have that capital that would be in my first list and I think it is worth the try.. Not until those questions will be answered at that time..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
lisa255

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:30:42 PM

Bitcoin can be invested in any business offline. Bitcoin is an asset that can be used in the same way as a dollar.
Now I have an idea to rent an office and conduct paid training on trading. I think that many people will be interested in this

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: