Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business?  (Read 33437 times)
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:55:01 PM

As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

Yes I agree and I think it is possible. For me I do much prefer to invest in offline business such as agricultural industry and etc rather than in online investment because it is very rare to find a legit investment program. Plus, i think it is more safe and you will get more profit in offline trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:27:20 AM

I am also Planning To have an offline Business, Such as Encoding, printing, or Photocopy, Laminations of I.D. But, for Now i am still in the Process of storing My Bitcoins and still waiting for the exact Price to be converted into fiat and Start my offline Business.

Therefore, if I Reach The amount of .2 Bitcoin then It will be the start of My Offline business, And even thou  I have Business I will continue to nurture myself in bitcoin. offline business and at The Same time Bitcoin.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:30:58 AM

In order to use bitcoin in an offline business, you just need to start accepting payments using bitcoin. People will buy your goods and pay for it with a crypto currency. It will be an excellent advertisement for bitcoin
You really have a point there. There are so many things you can do offline and then make people pay you in either fiat or in bitcoin.

You will be surprised at how you are first going to target bitcoin fans at first in your country who would be willing to see how it all works and then creating awareness for people to want to understand what bitcoin is all about. Just that you would need to do a lot of explanations to some customers, I have been there and it is not easy.
Shohel_rana96

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:46:51 PM

Yes,  I have an idea to invest my bitcoin in ofline business. Because,  it's own business of all.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:58:54 AM

In order to use bitcoin in an offline business, you just need to start accepting payments using bitcoin. People will buy your goods and pay for it with a crypto currency. It will be an excellent advertisement for bitcoin
You really have a point there. There are so many things you can do offline and then make people pay you in either fiat or in bitcoin.

You will be surprised at how you are first going to target bitcoin fans at first in your country who would be willing to see how it all works and then creating awareness for people to want to understand what bitcoin is all about. Just that you would need to do a lot of explanations to some customers, I have been there and it is not easy.
If you can make a business that accepted bitcoin, make sure that the country you been choose are high percentage of bitcoin users. Definitely until now they have no exact count of people who used bitcoin and other crypto currency. Maybe it's a good idea if you accept cash or bitcoin, because for now not all people in the world are known about the crypto currencies so as substitute to bitcoin, fiat is very important.
I suggest, think first the products or services you been offered, then the place you create your business and the target people you just want to serves.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:09:50 AM

Of course I really want to do that but it's really difficult to find out an offline business accept Bitcoin cause Bitcoin is not really well known like everyone still thinking. Beside Bitcoin is not legalized worldwide so in almost country all over the world people can't use Bitcoin to invest in offline business and my country is not an exception.
Yes that’s true, one cannot find an offline business where Bitcoin is being accepted, and you can’t invest your bitcoin into offline business, because Bitcoin doesn’t have a physical form so it can only be used online. If I want to invest my Bitcoin into an offline business, what I will do is sell it and convert to cash, which I will then use to invest into a business like farming preferably. I believe farming is the best offline business one can invest into and make huge profit.
It is all about investing your bitcoin offline and you can definitely withdraw in fiats and invest in something  you may have passion for.

For example, after I was able to have enough bitcoin and the value has increased, I took out some in fiat and invested in some few offline businesses related to commerce and I have been making so much and also buying bitcoin back. Looking to integrate bitcoin payment in my store very soon.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:01:45 PM

As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

In my own opinion, I think that it is not possible to start an offline business with a bitcoins involve because bitcoins is a digital currency and you need a third party app to transfer your bitcoins to another wallet.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

In my own opinion, I think that it is not possible to start an offline business with a bitcoins involve because bitcoins is a digital currency and you need a third party app to transfer your bitcoins to another wallet.

Bitcoin is just so far from what we need in order for it to become worth implementing in an offline business. First off, bitcoin is only well-known in first world countries where the technology is far more advanced that those of third world countries. But, people in those places are so busy in their every day lives especially their work. They probably don't have the time to learn about bitcoin let alone buy some and find a merchant that accepts it. You are lucky if you found a bitcoin user near your area who's not a friend of yours whom you influenced to use bitcoin.

Obviously, there's not that much people in the third world country that knows about bitcoin. There's only limited places there that have a stable Internet connection. Some might not even afford Internet because according to my research, it's even a lot more expensive in third world countries. The scenario will be basically like you're selling something from the future that no one even understands yet and you're just there waiting. The only time that thing will finally be sold is when people finally adopt to that technology which is not in the near future.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:28:01 AM

It's far from possible to start an offline business with bitcoin and although there's a big marketplace now that has been built by many individuals. But with the "OFFLINE" one it's going to be a tough job for developers and innovators to apply bitcoin to those businesses, they have to make such programs that can allow people to do trades through offline but miners needed internet to confirm transaction so that's quite still a question.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:42:28 AM

It's far from possible to start an offline business with bitcoin and although there's a big marketplace now that has been built by many individuals. But with the "OFFLINE" one it's going to be a tough job for developers and innovators to apply bitcoin to those businesses, they have to make such programs that can allow people to do trades through offline but miners needed internet to confirm transaction so that's quite still a question.
But it is depending on your area. I am pretty sure that in Japan there must be some off line business who will be using bitcoin as currency. In fact Japan has accepted bitcoin as legal currency and now they must be promoting bitcoin and must be encouraging their people to use bitcoin even in their local shops. We have very good example from Brazil also. There in Brazil dozens of shops are accepting bitcoin for shopping in their centers. It is really too much encouraging that beside online shopping people have the opportunity to use bitcoin even in their local shops also.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:52:46 PM

Investing bitcoins in offline company is not as great as lucrative then investing on the internet. Trading bitcoins online can give us a lot revenue with a few good study and great skills. I to get a job trading online on numerous exchanges and also trading them on investment container. I prefer investing in internet sites then offline business. In offline business we can also buy bitcoins in great amount and then sell them when the cost outdoor hikes up however i dont think it may give us more profit then online trading. You are able to commit your cash on investment container on yobit to get more daily revenue.
Of course, if you trade, the profit will be large, but inconstant. But there is not just a task to invest your money in real projects, that is, income is permanent, but not risk-free. Each project should be studied separately.
nataxa093

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:56:10 PM

Investing bitcoins in offline company is not as great as lucrative then investing on the internet. Trading bitcoins online can give us a lot revenue with a few good study and great skills. I to get a job trading online on numerous exchanges and also trading them on investment container. I prefer investing in internet sites then offline business. In offline business we can also buy bitcoins in great amount and then sell them when the cost outdoor hikes up however i dont think it may give us more profit then online trading. You are able to commit your cash on investment container on yobit to get more daily revenue.
Of course, if you trade, the profit will be large, but inconstant. But there is not just a task to invest your money in real projects, that is, income is permanent, but not risk-free. Each project should be studied separately.

There is no business without risk. The development of any project depends on many factors. And some events we can not manage. These are the risks. I'm ready to invest bitcoins in buying a hotel on the beach.

FirstFIow

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

I believe it is difficult to find a real organization take commit by way of bitcoin . If anybody can locate one please tell me
djimbim0

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

Yes, I have so many ideas where to invest my coins. I want to open a big business - a network of fitness clubs throughout the city. I think that this will give me a very big profit

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:54:24 PM

Of course can you invest you bitcoin in offline businesses, especially if your country start to prohibit it you can exchange them to fiat money abroad and then invest that fiat money in offline businesses in your country. If I have enough bitcoin while it's legal in my country I would invest at least a part of it in real estate to spread the risk.
A friend of mine has really had some pretty good investment in real estate in which he made use of bitcoin as well to receive payments from clients and he was surprised at how some clients gladly made use of that for payment as he gave them some discounts and now after leaving the funds in his wallet for a while he has even gotten far more than the discount he gave which is something we really need to be looking at to spread the gospel of satoshi more and more.

I have so many ideas where to invest my coins. I want to open a big business - a network of fitness clubs throughout the city. I think that this will give me a very big profit
Almost everyone get opportunities only after converting our bitcoins into fiat. But I guess that is usual. Only direct bitcoin investments will be counted as per this discussion but honestly it may take more time than we speculate.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:53:47 PM

Yes I agree and I think it is possible. For me I do much prefer to invest in offline business such as agricultural industry and etc rather than in online investment because it is very rare to find a legit investment program. Plus, i think it is more safe and you will get more profit in offline trading.
Agriculture and real estate is one sweet offline business that if you can do pretty well can give you so much. The truth is if you have been able to get some good value from bitcoin, it is good to diversify some into offline investments too. Diversifying helps to spread risk and then make you a bit more secured in case anything goes wrong in as much as we are optimistic.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:14:32 AM

But it is depending on your area. I am pretty sure that in Japan there must be some off line business who will be using bitcoin as currency. In fact Japan has accepted bitcoin as legal currency and now they must be promoting bitcoin and must be encouraging their people to use bitcoin even in their local shops. We have very good example from Brazil also. There in Brazil dozens of shops are accepting bitcoin for shopping in their centers. It is really too much encouraging that beside online shopping people have the opportunity to use bitcoin even in their local shops also.
There is no reason to deny this fact there are number of places like that of Japan where you can invest your bitcoin in some offline business. The thing is bitcoin itself is a wonderful way of investing your money. There is no need of investing it in any kind of business.

Infact, holding of the bitcoin is the best thing to do as the market price of bitcoin is increasing significantly with each passing day.
bloodleak13

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:27:37 AM

I am running a internet cafe beside our house. I'm using my profit in bitcoin to buy computer peripherals. not much but atleast im starting
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:35:33 AM

I would invest in networking now and then in something you'll find from networking... I'm going for this purpose to the BlockShow conference at the end of November in Singapore.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:37:41 AM

If i get enough profit to start a business using my earnings on bitcoin, i probably would make a grocery store which one of the medium of exchange is bitcoin. In that way, people would become more curious and start to invest on BTC.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: