Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerns about the Bitcoin Foundation (email inside)  (Read 2959 times)
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 01:33:38 AM

This shit has been gone over and over and over on the forums.  Atlas used to pull this same crap.  He'd pop up under yet another sock puppet account and ask "questions" about the foundation.  I put questions in quotes because he damn well knew the answers from the previous dozen times he asked.

At this point, I feel pretty safe calling this entire thread a troll.  If I'm wrong about that, and the original post was from someone genuinely asking for information, then I apologize for calling him a troll, but I'll instead call him a moron (for reasons that I hope would be obvious once the troll option has been removed).

Why would you call me a moron for asking if the foundation will respect the 21 million limit, and not allow for government intervention in the blockchain?
I'd love to hear your reasoning behind that.  If that info would be shown on the website, or they would have replied to my email, asking them exactly that, maybe (but probably not).

As has been discussed in extensive detail in the thousands of other posts on this subject, the opinion of the foundation, to whatever extent that an organization can be said to have opinions, doesn't matter even a tiny little bit in regards to these two things.  The foundation has exactly the same amount of authority to make changes to the system that you have, none at all.

I'm really not kidding about the thousands of posts on this topic.  Did you intentionally avoid finding them (troll), or did you look, but fail (moron) ?

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:30:53 AM

Everyone's angry due to the latest crash  Grin

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:13:57 AM

Everyone's angry due to the latest crash  Grin
IM NOT ANGRY, YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!

i think OP is an idiot:
a) he is assuming that bitcoin is libertarian.
b) he does not understand bitcoin, and have only shown limited knowledge of cryptography.
c) he cry about it.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
anarchy (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 10:39:29 AM

Yeah, the forum got a lot less friendly compared to 2 years ago.
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 10:46:21 AM

Yeah, the forum got a lot less friendly compared to 2 years ago.
indeed... noobs are annoying.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: