Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether bitcoin help you when you have financial problems?  (Read 6180 times)
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:54:28 PM

Bitcoin is the best way to save your money, convert your savings of the month to bitcoins and your money won't lose its price like using another currencies, especially many local currencies of poor countries.
I never needed to use my savings of bitcoin yet, but I'm storing this for a day I need or for a day I want to buy something I need to save a lot of money to do this. If you are able to manage your money well, nothing so bad can happen to you about finances.

in fact it is good we should be good at financial management, not to greater expenditure than revenue, thanks for sharing here, but that sometimes there are unexpected needs that love comes with the sudden, it makes me overwhelmed in managing finances ,
Yes, sometimes there are unexpected expenses suddenly come to us, maybe about cost of treatment if you get sick (medical expenses), living expenses, administrative expenses or else.
That's why we should have backup funds to cover those things, bitcoin become the best option as far as I know for now because if I purchase bitcoin at $900 and the price keep increasing, it will be great. However, bitcoin price could decline in one night and drop back significantly, so we need divide our savings into several options such as fiat money and gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 11:20:48 PM

Bitcoin is the best way to save your money, convert your savings of the month to bitcoins and your money won't lose its price like using another currencies, especially many local currencies of poor countries.
I never needed to use my savings of bitcoin yet, but I'm storing this for a day I need or for a day I want to buy something I need to save a lot of money to do this. If you are able to manage your money well, nothing so bad can happen to you about finances.

in fact it is good we should be good at financial management, not to greater expenditure than revenue, thanks for sharing here, but that sometimes there are unexpected needs that love comes with the sudden, it makes me overwhelmed in managing finances ,
Yes, sometimes there are unexpected expenses suddenly come to us, maybe about cost of treatment if you get sick (medical expenses), living expenses, administrative expenses or else.
That's why we should have backup funds to cover those things, bitcoin become the best option as far as I know for now because if I purchase bitcoin at $900 and the price keep increasing, it will be great. However, bitcoin price could decline in one night and drop back significantly, so we need divide our savings into several options such as fiat money and gold.
Why we need to divide when we are making good profit in bitcoin. you don't need to spread and divide your investment or money..
Since almost people who holding bitcoin here are not holding gold. Much better to save it into bitcoin because we are getting benefits with the price increased and until now the price is going to increase more.. its a different movement unlike the past years 2015-16 are different movement and now its obvious that bitcoin is gradually more people are using it.. more company can give us works and give a opportunity to make earn and saved. and sell when the price is high.. I am lucky that i had bitcoin.. and now its really big help for financial also the best part we can use bitcoin for paying monthly bills.. there are company are accepting bitcoin for payment for monthly bills ..

Make crypto as your bank.
hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:11:03 AM

Bitcoin pump can give many people good life, so it gave me too. I made serious amount of fiat money due to pump. I like bitcoin very much, I can buy goods from newegg, overstock.

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:58:13 AM

Yes in some ways but not that much as I am still starting this. I learned a lot also from a friend/mentor who teaches me this bitcoin. I used also bitcoin to load my mobile credits and bought some online courses and training videos. I am happy with what bitcoin can do and its capabilities now.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:21:22 AM

At times of small financial need it helps me with the small earning I make. This has helped me not to go for a loan or borrow from others by providing proper collateral. It can't help in big financial needs.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:32:10 AM

Bitcoin help me with my financial problem, im saving my earnings in my wallet little by little and i dont notice that its growing as time passes by. im not full time here but if you are saving it will help you in your needs like if i dont have money to pay my internet bill i have savings to turn on to.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:22:16 PM

There is no reason to suffer by your daily expenses if you have enough worth of bitcoin to at least partially cover them. While you can find other sources of stable incomes, I don't think it is an erroneous decision to spend a part of your bitcoins to cover your needs, because you will have a chance to recover the spent bitcoins later, when your financial situation improves.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:32:27 PM

Bitcoin help me with my financial problem, im saving my earnings in my wallet little by little and i dont notice that its growing as time passes by. im not full time here but if you are saving it will help you in your needs like if i dont have money to pay my internet bill i have savings to turn on to.

This is something that is not only particular to you but to quite a number of people including me because I have found here as a way of making reasonable income without having to sweat it at the same time helping other business grow by joining signature campaigns. But above all, it has helped me meet quite a number of my needs in addition to my daily job income.
SFL

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:57:13 AM

Use of bitcoin is not fully available in my country so in this situation bitcoin is unable to help me when i have financial problem. But in future I think that I will be able to do many transactions with bitcoin and it will probably help me....
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:18:10 AM

Actually bitcoin was help me in many aspects. But mainly it same with another, bitcoin was help me in financial.
I use bitcoin to pay some bill, and complete my secondary necessity. Bitcoin is easy to earn and I collect it as much as i can.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:44:31 AM

yes bitcoin also help me in controlling my financial problems. although i am doing a day job but from there i am earning just from hand to mouth. now i  can fulfill some of my own and my family needs and wishes. i mostly earn money from alt coin trading and now i have become a good alt coin trader.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

yes bitcoin also help me in controlling my financial problems. although i am doing a day job but from there i am earning just from hand to mouth. now i  can fulfill some of my own and my family needs and wishes. i mostly earn money from alt coin trading and now i have become a good alt coin trader.
I also did the same. I also earn here in forum by signature campaign and also altcoin trading because for me that is the best combination for an average bitcoin user and like what you have. I can also fulfill my needs and i can now stand by own and be independent financially.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:37:56 PM

Yes in some ways but not that much as I am still starting this. I learned a lot also from a friend/mentor who teaches me this bitcoin. I used also bitcoin to load my mobile credits and bought some online courses and training videos. I am happy with what bitcoin can do and its capabilities now.

In the long run you will find out more in bitcoin more than what you are experiencing right now. With bitcoin I started from zero to hundreds of dollars in earning monthly. This have helped me on the daily basis to provide my family with their basic needs on which my salary from work cannot provide. Another thing after several price increase of bitcoin it feels like I experienced a salary increase from my online jobs that pays bitcoins.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

"bitcoin" has never helped me in anything, financial or otherwise.
"I" helped myself in all those cases, financial or otherwise. and bitcoin has always been only a tool that i used to achieve my goals. and it should be like this for everyone.
bitcoin and any other currency is a tool that if you can earn more of them you can be more successful. and as an investment if you get in while it is cheap and hodl it for long term you can be successful, otherwise there is no "magic" involved.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: