Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2018, 03:05:14 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] ░ Godex.io - NEW EXCHANGER WITH FULL PRIVACY FEATURE ░  (Read 37 times)
Godex_io

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

▓▒░GODEX░▒▓

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Hi everyone,
we'd like to introduce our service to Bitcointalk community!

Who we are:

GODEX is online crypto-currency exchange service based on the blockchain technology.

https://godex.io/

What you may like:

GODEX is a fast trusty service that will help you when you need to exchange your coins on-the-fly, without any registration or personal data requirements.
Full anonymity, no KYC in any form, and limitless trading. We support more than 100 coins, most popular are BTC, XMR, TRX, NEO, ETH, VEN and ADA. We charge a small fee of only 0.5% for the project development, and always here to help you!

Please give it a try and we will be glad to hear your opinion!

Support: support@godex.io

Twitter: https://twitter.com/godex_io
TrustPilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/godex.io

Godex.io is a fast cryptocurrency exchange service with the lowest commission on the market. No limits, fully anonymous. Supports more than 100 coins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeGaulois
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 782

Bitcoin Ninja | Unregulated Banker

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

I am using it since Zencash has been added. I like the site itself and its user interface, the main reason I am using Godex.io is we don't need to sign up to create an account. I know very soon we will have Visa/Mastercard hence I wanted to ask: will we have a KYC/AML verification once Godex adds Visa/MC ?

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

Processing your order takes time. During the transaction, you need to consider the variability of the exchange rate. It is necessary to know what the final conversion amount which will be transferred to you equivalent to the current exchange rate at the time of the exchange, which may differ from the initially stated, both upwards and downwards.
Which price you fetch out of your multiple exchange partners and will that partner might change along the way of exchange if another platform will offer better rate or you guys will just stick with the first one which offered a better rate at first?

Also what is maximum limit you can process or there is not such limit?

Looks like good alternative for shapeshift if there is no any KYC at all. Are you guys registered anywhere?

Godex_io

▓▒░GODEX░▒▓

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

I am using it since Zencash has been added. I like the site itself and its user interface, the main reason I am using Godex.io is we don't need to sign up to create an account. I know very soon we will have Visa/Mastercard hence I wanted to ask: will we have a KYC/AML verification once Godex adds Visa/MC ?
Thanks for the feedback! The integration of visa and MasterCard payment systems is planned for the near future. But the adoption of KYC/AML policy is a mandatory requirement of VISA and MC. Therefore, we decide whether we want to deny our users of privacy (which is highly undesirable way and it contraries to the philosophy of our service) for the implementation of banking payment systems. A possible solution is a compromise, consisting in a premature warning of users about possible personal data requests, but with an option of remaining anonymous without the use of cash

Godex.io is a fast cryptocurrency exchange service with the lowest commission on the market. No limits, fully anonymous. Supports more than 100 coins!
Godex_io

▓▒░GODEX░▒▓

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

Processing your order takes time. During the transaction, you need to consider the variability of the exchange rate. It is necessary to know what the final conversion amount which will be transferred to you equivalent to the current exchange rate at the time of the exchange, which may differ from the initially stated, both upwards and downwards.
Which price you fetch out of your multiple exchange partners and will that partner might change along the way of exchange if another platform will offer better rate or you guys will just stick with the first one which offered a better rate at first?

Also what is maximum limit you can process or there is not such limit?

Looks like good alternative for shapeshift if there is no any KYC at all. Are you guys registered anywhere?
Thank you for your question!
If the exchange rates change significantly and we are unable to offer a fixed price, we will offer a refund. But we always have some frames of price fluctuations within which we can operate.
Our partners fee is constant, and we adhere to the initially specified exchange rate.
The upper limit for exchanges is not set, but if you are going to make a transaction of more than 5 BTC, we recommend asking support about this first, because for some rare coins, the exchange may take longer time.
We do not have a Central office, our team is situated in such countries as Ukraine, USA, Italy and Russia.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

The website looks interesting. Are you sure you're going to survive for long without implementing the KYC procedures? Governments are actively banning such exchanges these days!

I wish you could have added more Bitcoin Forks like BIFI/BTF/BTH. They have a huge market but no exchanges are accepting deposits yet. Also, is it peer to peer? Where should I find recipients from?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
stomachgrowls

Activity: 756
Merit: 516

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

Thanks for the feedback! The integration of visa and MasterCard payment systems is planned for the near future. But the adoption of KYC/AML policy is a mandatory requirement of VISA and MC. Therefore, we decide whether we want to deny our users of privacy (which is highly undesirable way and it contraries to the philosophy of our service) for the implementation of banking payment systems. A possible solution is a compromise, consisting in a premature warning of users about possible personal data requests, but with an option of remaining anonymous without the use of cash
Still good to hear out yet you would still have the option on being anonymous incase you embrace that visa and mastercard payment systems and as long it wont involve cash then this wont really be a bothersome for you.
Im seeing out similar exchangers do pop-out recently which do completely offering the same where shapeshift can do. The feature i do like on exchange coins into other coins where you can easily see available coins to be converted yet they would be displayed white for available and gray is for non.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Godex_io

▓▒░GODEX░▒▓

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

Little update: we are pleased to inform you that Bytecoin (BCN) is already available for easy exchange on http://Godex.io  after some scheduled maintenance.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.