Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering]  (Read 908321 times)
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 08:19:47 PM

LOL so I guess MTGOX is even more of "special kids" than the DHS no? Given they put their funds in the USSA lol...
"Special investigator" is a quote from the DHS.  MtGox have their funds in a Japanese bank, not in the USSA.  Except for a few days worth of transfers to and from USSAnian customers.  In total worth a week of revenue from fees in December.

The symptoms that MTGOX are experiencing in price and in volume decline since June are that of a dying business. Not to mention the many delays reported here in this thread.
Sorry, I don't know if you are retarded or just a clueless kid who joined the mob without checking any facts.  There are single days in December 2013 with more volume on MtGox than entire June (measured in fiat currency, which what matters when it comes to revenue).  Increasing delays and increasing order book depth is a sign of a growing business as well.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:04:37 PM

Increasing delays ... is a sign of a growing business as well.
Only you could twist it like that.
Its a sign that people are finally getting the hell outta there and of course of their incompetence.
sturle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 09:47:07 PM

Its a sign that people are finally getting the hell outta there and of course of their incompetence.
You think so?  I think the total value of bids is a clear sign of more money coming in than going out.  Could be money deposited months or years ago that people didn't care to use until now, of course, but I find that rather unlikely.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:18:26 AM

Don't worry I think he drank too much EmptyGox Kool-aid.  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:21:21 AM

LOL so I guess MTGOX is even more of "special kids" than the DHS no? Given they put their funds in the USSA lol...
"Special investigator" is a quote from the DHS.  MtGox have their funds in a Japanese bank, not in the USSA.  Except for a few days worth of transfers to and from USSAnian customers.  In total worth a week of revenue from fees in December.

The symptoms that MTGOX are experiencing in price and in volume decline since June are that of a dying business. Not to mention the many delays reported here in this thread.
Sorry, I don't know if you are retarded or just a clueless kid who joined the mob without checking any facts.  There are single days in December 2013 with more volume on MtGox than entire June (measured in fiat currency, which what matters when it comes to revenue). Increasing delays ... is a sign of a growing business as well.

Bolded part made my day. lol

Yes all of a sudden the delays since June are considered "growing pains" and thus are a symptom of MTGOX growing too fast for the last 8 months. LOL!

Yet the amount of BTC volume traded on Gox has decreased quite a bit since 8 months ago. Again LOL...

If you missed it my comment about "special kids" was referring to when MTGOX had their USD in a Dwolla account that was seized/frozen. Implying MTGOX are also even more "Special Kids" given they were outsmarted by the ordinary "Special Kids" from DHS.

Please keep up.  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:01:03 PM

I really don't know what the scientific explanation behind all the people constantly defending Mt.Gox, BFL, etc. might be. Maybe some kind of Stockholm syndrome?
sturle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 02:35:49 PM

Sorry, I don't know if you are retarded or just a clueless kid who joined the mob without checking any facts.  There are single days in December 2013 with more volume on MtGox than entire June (measured in fiat currency, which what matters when it comes to revenue). Increasing delays ... is a sign of a growing business as well.
Must be because you have no idea of what it means.
Yes all of a sudden the delays since June are considered "growing pains" and thus are a symptom of MTGOX growing too fast for the last 8 months. LOL!
Do you think so?

Since you obviously have been living under a rock for most of your life, and probably haven't read this thread: The delays are caused by banks limiting how much they are able to transfer out each day.  Currently about 1.1M USD/day.  Increasing delays + increasing order book means growth.  Why do you find the growth funny?

Yet the amount of BTC volume traded on Gox has decreased quite a bit since 8 months ago. Again LOL...
Yes, the volume in BTC has decreased on most exchanges since April last year, except for some new ones and China.

If you missed it my comment about "special kids" was referring to when MTGOX had their USD in a Dwolla account that was seized/frozen. Implying MTGOX are also even more "Special Kids" given they were outsmarted by the ordinary "Special Kids" from DHS.
MtGox only had some petty cash in their Dwolla account.  A few days worth of money in transit.  If you think MtGox stored Dwolla for money storage, you are mistaken.  This is explained in the DHS report as well.  Mutum Sigillum's accounts were sized for transmitting money to and from MtGox in Japan, not storage.  Storage is legal.  Transmitting money without a license is not.  I don't expect you to understand any of this, of course.  You probably didn't read this far anyway.  Too much text and no pictures.

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:06:47 PM

Never forget Roger Ver Jul 17, 2013: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UP1YsMlrfF0

Guys, it's all the traditional banking system's fault, it's totally not MtGox's incompetence or inability to find a decent banking partner.
LB72

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:59:02 PM

Hi,

2013/11/29    Withdraw   Status: confirmed
2013/11/28    Withdraw   Status: confirmed   
2013/11/18    Withdraw   Status: confirmed   

And ... Nothing on my bank account  Cry

Don't use mtgox.

RaTTuS

Activity: 792
Merit: 1000

Bite me

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:36:45 PM

Hi,

Don't use mtgox.

what method
SEPA ? - queue is like 4-6 weeks depending
wire transfer [that is for USD / UKP] ? queue is <-------------------------------------------------------------------> this long

In the Beginning there was CPU , then GPU , then FPGA then ASIC, what next I hear to ask ....

1RaTTuSEN7jJUDiW1EGogHwtek7g9BiEn
LB72

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:40:08 PM

Hi,

International Wire Transfers ...
OmegaNemesis28

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:03:55 AM

Withdraw   Status: confirmed going on 4 months now and Gox support has no idea when.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:51:47 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 09:03:22 AM by smoothie

Must be because you have no idea of what it means.
Do you think so?

Since you obviously have been living under a rock for most of your life, and probably haven't read this thread: The delays are caused by banks limiting how much they are able to transfer out each day.  Currently about 1.1M USD/day.  Increasing delays + increasing order book means growth.  Why do you find the growth funny?

Yes, the volume in BTC has decreased on most exchanges since April last year, except for some new ones and China.

MtGox only had some petty cash in their Dwolla account.  A few days worth of money in transit.  If you think MtGox stored Dwolla for money storage, you are mistaken.  This is explained in the DHS report as well.  Mutum Sigillum's accounts were sized for transmitting money to and from MtGox in Japan, not storage.  Storage is legal.  Transmitting money without a license is not.  I don't expect you to understand any of this, of course.  You probably didn't read this far anyway.  Too much text and no pictures.

As I said, just because you say something ...doesn't make it true.

Perception is a funny thing. You can go on having your perception of what GOX is doing and has been done to them and keep drinking the Kool-aid until it is MT. Kiss

Oh and one last thing, it's funny that other exchanges i've used actually allow me to withdraw funds eons faster than current MTGOX customers who want USD out. Yet the amount of traded volume of other exchanges like Bitstamp and BTC-e are equal if not higher than GOX, yet....you think their "growth" in withdrawals like MTGOX is causing massive delays of weeks and months?

Nope, it takes days, not weeks nor months to get USD out.

Oh and with your so called "insults" you keep throwing my way...sticks and stones buddy.   Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:57:09 AM

Hi,

Don't use mtgox.

Sturle you paying attention?....^

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:58:37 AM

Withdraw   Status: confirmed going on 4 months now and Gox support has no idea when.

Sturle and this one....

Omega, you may want to provide more proof of your claim if possible this way Sturle and other EMPTY-Gox-kool-aid drinkers can be outed.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

sturle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 10:20:08 AM

Yeah, because my dad says so!

Please, you are just showing what a fool you are.  Instead of claiming that I am a liar on a general basis, you should point out what you think is a lie so I can prove it isn't.

Perception is a funny thing. You can go on having your perception of what GOX is doing and has been done to them and keep drinking the Kool-aid until it is MT. Kiss
I prefer to base my view on objective facts, not subjective perception.  This is how I can point out your errors.  It is very easy as long as you keep ignoring the facts and only base your views on distorted hearsay.

Oh and one last thing, it's funny that other exchanges i've used actually allow me to withdraw funds eons faster than current MTGOX customers who want USD out. Yet the amount of traded volume of other exchanges like Bitstamp and BTC-e are equal if not higher than GOX, yet....you think their "growth" in withdrawals like MTGOX is causing massive delays of weeks and months?
Why don't you read back in the thread where this has been thoroughly discussed so you could ask an intelligent question?  I am tired of pointing everything out over and over and over.

I don't care much about USD anyway.  I don't trade much in USD and rarely withdraw any fiat.  There is no need to withdraw fiat from MtGox to make profit on e.g. arbitrage trade.  Many people don't get that, which makes it very profitable for the rest of us.

Taborresen

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:30:22 AM

Yeah, because my dad says so!

Please, you are just showing what a fool you are.  Instead of claiming that I am a liar on a general basis, you should point out what you think is a lie so I can prove it isn't.

I prefer to base my view on objective facts, not subjective perception.  This is how I can point out your errors.  It is very easy as long as you keep ignoring the facts and only base your views on distorted hearsay.

Why don't you read back in the thread where this has been thoroughly discussed so you could ask an intelligent question?  I am tired of pointing everything out over and over and over.

I don't care much about USD anyway.  I don't trade much in USD and rarely withdraw any fiat.  There is no need to withdraw fiat from MtGox to make profit on e.g. arbitrage trade.  Many people don't get that, which makes it very profitable for the rest of us.

Man, I like your style Sturle. Landsmann far indre østland her. Do you have any problems with withdrawing to NOK. I did in Mid November and nothing yet. Got a mail from support saying the have it on record but working through the massive withdrawal requests. Do you know if they still process this manually. And will mayzus be an option in the future.
sturle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 10:33:03 AM

Sturle and this one....
Omega, you may want to provide more proof of your claim if possible this way Sturle and other EMPTY-Gox-kool-aid drinkers can be outed.
He never mentioned currency.  If it is USD, you can expect it to take an infinite time until US restrictions are lifted.  MtGox are only able to process 10 USD withdrawals daily through a third party at a high fee (2 x 2.5% currency exchange fees, and then some for the transfer itself).  Look back in the thread for references and quotes from MagicalTux.

sturle
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 10:36:46 AM

Man, I like your style Sturle. Landsmann far indre østland her. Do you have any problems with withdrawing to NOK. I did in Mid November and nothing yet. Got a mail from support saying the have it on record but working through the massive withdrawal requests. Do you know if they still process this manually. And will mayzus be an option in the future.
I was afraid NOK would take a long time as well. :-(

Moneypolo will be an option in the future.  I don't know when, but expect soonish.  They will have to do some integration work to make the process smooth.

bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:38:08 AM

There is no need to withdraw fiat from MtGox to make profit on e.g. arbitrage trade.  Many people don't get that, which makes it very profitable for the rest of us.
Oh, most people get it, dont you worry. I hope everybody keeps on pumping hard cash into the normal exchanges and Gox keeps on sitting on a pile of BTCs.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: