Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering]  (Read 908381 times)
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:07:11 PM

I wait 53 days. For a international transfer Sad  Not recived yet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joekov

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:56:25 PM

Ive been waiting over a month for Canadian dollars and they said Im not even in the withrawal que.

A day later I asked them if I am able to get coins if I cancel and they said I was in the que and I really shouldnt cancel the withdrawal.
PhoneBloks

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:06:07 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 10:27:55 AM by PhoneBloks

Hi all,

I also have pending USD withdrawal at MT-Gox and I have found someone who says, he works in Mt-Gox financial department and he is able proceed my USD withdrawal in a few days.

He communicates and make withdraw for people who were invited by people who made a deal with him in past. I know a person who waits for withdrawal and if this person gets his Usd from mt-gox he can send me his details (invite me) and I will have "invitation" and write him e-mail and ask for withdrawal.

I heard there are a lot of pending withdrawals at Mtgox and he is able process few withdrawals per week. He requests 5 % of pending withdrawal amount.

Person (friend of mine) who waits for withdrawal received link for video where he (mt-gox employee) shows he has access and rights to process withdrawal. We watched that video and looks like he really has access to some Mtgox application where withdrawals are managed and processed. Friend of mine already sent 5 % of pending amount and waiting for withdrawal. Will inform you when he gets money. .(hope it will be soon)

I would like to ask you

- does any of you have any experiences with him ? edit: email removed ..dont want to promote anything .... (he only comunicates via email)
- do you think it can be true and he is able "speed up" my Usd withdrawal ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:10:45 PM

He never will.  It's a scam.  Good luck to you.

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:19:21 PM

Hi all,

I also have pending USD withdrawal at MT-Gox and I have found someone who says, he works in Mt-Gox financial department and he is able proceed my USD withdrawal in a few days.

He communicates and make withdraw for people who were invited by people who made a deal with him in past. I know a person who waits for withdrawal and if this person gets his Usd from mt-gox he can send me his details (invite me) and I will have "invitation" and write him e-mail and ask for withdrawal.

I heard there are a lot of pending withdrawals at Mtgox and he is able process few withdrawals per week. He requests 5 % of pending withdrawal amount.

Person (friend of mine) who waits for withdrawal received link for video where he (mt-gox employee) shows he has access and rights to process withdrawal. We watched that video and looks like he really has access to some Mtgox application where withdrawals are managed and processed. Friend of mine already sent 5 % of pending amount and waiting for withdrawal. Will inform you when he gets money. .(hope it will be soon)

I would like to ask you

- does any of you have any experiences with him ? harbtec@googlemail.com .... (he only comunicates via email)

This may actually be true, but ONLY request it through MtGox support. With any other email it is most likely a scam.

PhoneBloks

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:11:13 PM

He never will.  It's a scam.  Good luck to you.

Hope youre not right :/ ... my friend sent him money  already....

PRIMEDICE
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:13:13 PM

Hi all,

I would like to ask you

- does any of you have any experiences with him ? harbtec@googlemail.com .... (he only comunicates via email)

Google "advance fee scam" and PROCEED with EXTREME CAUTION

PhoneBloks

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:49:11 PM

Hi all,

I would like to ask you

I understand your point of view .... I am skeptic also, but I can understand he asks money in advance... because where is guarantee he will get his 5 % after he made withdrawal for someone Smiley 

PRIMEDICE
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:59:46 PM

Hi all,

I would like to ask you

I understand your point of view .... I am skeptic also, but I can understand he asks money in advance... because where is guarantee he will get his 5 % after he made withdrawal for someone Smiley 

Obvious scam, and you are wittingly or unwittingly advertising it.

PhoneBloks

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:02:21 PM

Hi all,

I would like to ask you

Obvious scam, and you are wittingly or unwittingly advertising it.

hm, youre right ... will inform you if friend received withdrawal or no Smiley

PRIMEDICE
CompNsci

Activity: 332
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:56:24 PM

For USD withdrawals, please see this analysis:

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/7064/

In all likelihood they are not processing USD withdrawals at all the normal way, they may have no bank willing to do so at the present time and they keep hoping one will show up.

The only way to get money out is the 5% option, which is inconsistently available if you ask support to do it, and then takes about a week. There are several examples past in this thread.
BlackBison

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:09:00 PM

Hi all,

I would like to ask you

Just to re-iterate this clearly, this is 100% a scam. DO NOT send this guy any money. PhoneBloks is probably in on it or even the scammer himself. You have been warned!

PhoneBloks

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:16:42 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 11:27:53 PM by PhoneBloks

Hi all,

I would like to ask you

Just to re-iterate this clearly, this is 100% a scam. DO NOT send this guy any money. PhoneBloks is probably in on it or even the scammer himself. You have been warned!

Please do not call me scammer, I just asked what ypu - forum members think about that, if you dont belive, I can post screenshot that my friend sent him money and right now he is waiting for a withdrawal. I should be done in a next few days

PRIMEDICE
CompNsci

Activity: 332
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:56:34 AM

4.Bank has provided an option for speed processing so if you urgently need money within 7 business days we can sent the fund that you requested manually. This method is really limited and out of negotiated price contract with the bank, the bank fee is high 5% because we have to convert JPY into an other currency (That we cannot choose, the currency depends on your country and only one currency is possible by country) then it takes 5 business days to get the money.

This is interesting. I agree it is most consistent with Gox not having enough USD. It costs about 3% to convert to USD at retail in Japan.

The fee is 5% plus some, so it appears there is also an international wire transfer involved, with the various fees along the way.

After their USD losses perhaps they are running a fractional reserve in USD. The real solution here would be for them to actually explain what is going on.
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 06:35:00 AM

For those curious about Japan Based withdrawals.   I can confirm they are still taking 7 days, or more.   Local JP withdrawals between banks should be very quick.   It has changed since sometime over the past month. 
So now JPY withdrawals are being slowed down. This just screams "Mt. Gox is broke".
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:48:03 AM

This is interesting. I agree it is most consistent with Gox not having enough USD. It costs about 3% to convert to USD at retail in Japan.

The fee is 5% plus some, so it appears there is also an international wire transfer involved, with the various fees along the way.

After their USD losses perhaps they are running a fractional reserve in USD. The real solution here would be for them to actually explain what is going on.

I think it is public knowledge that $5 million was confiscated from Mt.Gox customer funds. Considering that it is a Japanese company that does not likely have such a sum of their own, excess funds, in foreign currency, this resulted in a deficit and fractional reserve in customers' accounts. It is almost certainly the root cause of this bank run.

Now, the right way to do it (paragraph III.2 - - Special situations). If all firms operated this way, the pressure of unlawful seizures would be directly on the aggressor (USGov), and there would be no bank run possible.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Darkwill

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:04:43 AM

Hey Man,

Just wanting to say that this has OBVIOUS SCAM Written all over it. Don't believe your "friend", bro.
Radacoin

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:53:36 AM

Are there delays for EUR withdraws?
I am waiting since 5 weeks now for my SEPA withdrawal. It's the first withdrawal I did in the last 6 month. There is no other withdrawal in my queue.
Five weeks?  Sure it was SEPA?  Submitted at what date?  Is it still in confirmed state, btw?

Very sure it was SEPA - since I have no other bank account attached to my MtGox account.

Submitted last week of August.

Still in "confirmed".
gizmoh
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:17:40 AM

Hey Man,

Just wanting to say that this has OBVIOUS SCAM Written all over it. Don't believe your "friend", bro.

I'm under the impression PhoneBloks will later tell us "Wow, my friend indeed receive the money!, here is the proof bla bla bla". So the fools can send btc to that scammer.
To PhoneBloks : Unless you remove that gmail address, one should presume you are the one behind that gmail address, as you are advertising it!

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"
PhoneBloks

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:18:37 AM

Since Gox already has a withdrawal process that charges 5 percent to speed up the transfer going through official channels.   Why would anyone want to risk sending to someone via gmail.

And does someone who "officially" asked for faster transfer, received money already ? Maybe I would try it also ....

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: