Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me some advice. I am new to this.  (Read 2371 times)
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:48:29 AM

I need information on how this website works and how I can earn BTC thru campaigns. I would really appreciate links and comments so that I will be able to know the right information about BTCs. Thank u.

There is a price you will pay for whoring out your personage like a common signature slut.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:57:49 PM

I need information on how this website works and how I can earn BTC thru campaigns. I would really appreciate links and comments so that I will be able to know the right information about BTCs. Thank u.
I don’t think that newbies are allowed to get into a signature campaign you have to rank up your profile and that will take some time, but you can look for some social media campaigns or you could offer some skills you have for bitcoin like writing or programming I found that those are the best way to make money even better than a signature campaign.
ladyborgia (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:18:31 PM

Thank you to all of your advices. I will read everything you wrote on this thread. I will work hard for this Cheesy
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:07:02 PM

If You Want to Earn Some Free Bitcoins From this Forum Then You Need to Increase your Rank to Atleast Junior Member to be a Part of a Signature Campaign and After that you need to Post in this Forum to Earn Some Bitcoins and to increase your Rank Also and then you will be paid by the Signature Campaign Owner every Week......
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:35:48 AM

As a newbie, all I can advice to you is to look for the giveaways, sign ups and other micro jobs that are offered here in the forum. You could try faucets too if you like to consume more time.

Being in the signature campaign as a newbie would mean smaller reward for you and of course, you will be making a lot of post to accomplish a higher payment, which sometimes forces a newbie to spam.  Smiley

ladyborgia (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:43:12 AM

There is a price you will pay for whoring out your personage like a common signature slut.
[/quote]

What do you mean by that
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

This is website for those who want to learn more about bitcoin and other alternative currencies online in short term digital currency where you can used this money into investment online. This website is number one currency forum This website also can help you to earn bitcoin by joining signature campaigns. 
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:23:05 PM

What do you mean by that

I mean that nothing in life is free. If you are getting paid to post, you have an incentive to blather endlessly on topics about which you know nothing. This forum is infested with signature sluts who create post after post after post of meaningless drivel. Because of this, a paid sig is a signal to the rest of us that your post is not worth reading. So we don't.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 07:33:52 AM

Welcome to BitCoinTalk Forum.

Here in forum everyone have to go under certain process as every forum member have to participate in conversation as well as have to contribute. There are some parameters to post on forum.

Once achieve higher level as forum member, user can run signature campaigns which pays users for every post. This is one of the genuine way to get some Bitcoins.
ladyborgia (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:53:46 PM

Welcome to BitCoinTalk Forum.

Here in forum everyone have to go under certain process as every forum member have to participate in conversation as well as have to contribute. There are some parameters to post on forum.

Once achieve higher level as forum member, user can run signature campaigns which pays users for every post. This is one of the genuine way to get some Bitcoins.

That is awesome. This made every questions I have in mind answered. Thanks for all of the advices. I will do my best.
BTCmax24

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

All we need to do is to read and read and browse all the thread herw because all of our question are already posted before and already answered..if we  study the forums we will learn.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:51:46 PM

As a brand new here, this really helped me. Thank you guys, so where I can read threads about bitcoin, I think what I have watched on youtube is not enough.
alphabeta0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:19:24 AM

Thanks for all the advice guys, I'm gonna go back and start reading through all the sections now.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 03:56:23 AM

As a brand new here, this really helped me. Thank you guys, so where I can read threads about bitcoin, I think what I have watched on youtube is not enough.
You can go to this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0 many thread who dissuss many things about Bitcoin, you will get knowledge if you want to learn from this forum.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:00:42 AM

You came here solely to join a signature campaign? Holy shit that sounds awful. Most people are here to learn about bitcoins, talk with like-minded people and trade. If you're just here to earn a few Satoshis there are so much better ways to earn money. Bitcoins are money, don't ever forget that. So if you wouldn’t work for $1/hr irl why would you want to do it for the same amount but in bitcoins?
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:20:24 AM

Rank up by posting a lot and as soon as you reach an eligable rank you can enroll in a signature campaign given there is an open spot. The good ones are usually full. Bitmixer has served me well for colse to two years now.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
BTCmax24

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:57:25 AM

First of all you need to read the rules and regulations in every board.
You may checked other boards and thread for all newbies or beginners there is a lot of advice there on how to start.
Next be active and participate in the forum, read very well for quick learning, once you got the jr member rank you may join now the signature campaign because some of them are accepting applicants with at least jr member rank, we have 1 signature campaign here that accepting newbies but the hiring was temporary closed due to lack of fundings.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:24:08 AM

As you are a newbie, you still have plenty of time to learn everything about the signature campaign. First of all, you need to improve your rank and then improve your skills on posting a quality content. Once your rank up to members than you can apply to the signature campaign. But through the signature campaign, you won't make much money.
harrishedge

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:19:38 PM

You are welcome here on Bitcointalk !
You should make your own story here, you would not be able to join any campaigns until you are in higher rank. Make your posts constructive and i hope, you will achieve your goal
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:29:01 PM

What do you mean by that

I mean that nothing in life is free. If you are getting paid to post, you have an incentive to blather endlessly on topics about which you know nothing. This forum is infested with signature sluts who create post after post after post of meaningless drivel. Because of this, a paid sig is a signal to the rest of us that your post is not worth reading. So we don't.

These points are true as regards true newbies!
but the word "slut" doesn't help particularly when applied to a female!

I am not new to forums, I probably have 5,000 posts up on other forums
over the last 15 or so years!

It is important to do some research and get involved and try not to sound
too foolish  Grin build up the experience and post count in the process.

best of luck from one newbie to another !!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████