Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pcie 1 to 3 Port 1X Switch Multiplier HUB Riser. Which motherboard works.  (Read 9700 times)
Etherion (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:46:41 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 02:37:26 PM by Etherion

So I thought I try and reduce my rig system/gpu cost by going for a 8 GPU rig.

I got one of the pcie 1 to 3 pcie switches.

Sadly I picked the wrong motherboard. Msi Z97 guard pro does not boot past the bios splash screen when i connect the 8th GPU. 7 is fine.

Please post your setup if you had success of failure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

it is not about the multiplier . it is about how many resources the motherboard can allocate for i/o from external cards.

felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

are there boards known to work with 8 cards or more?
i expect mostly server boards, no?
sony87

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

I'm also interested if this works with H81 PRO BTC board because I have such but missing the multiplier.

Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:53:58 PM

People don't want to reveal the secret to getting more than 7 gpus working. It gives them an edge that they don't want to share.  I remember reading that the motherboard's bios needs to be modded for 8+ to work.

For what it's worth,  I had a go at 8 and 9 gpus on an MSI Z87.  Board would boot woth 8 but only detect 7. With 9, the board just wouldn't boot.
batko

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:58:09 PM

Not working on H81 BTC pro with 3in 1HUb

7 gpu max, with 8 black screen not boot Sad

Donation: ETH: 0x0c8ce94dd3d1bfd09c0f887559c61d1b551e4b4d
felixbrucker

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 05:14:37 PM

i believe (some) server boards should work fine as they are getting used for cuda compute cards (there are models with 8 and 10 gpus iirc), it might also be a specific mobo with updated bios for this case, who knows
sony87

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:22:11 PM

People don't want to reveal the secret to getting more than 7 gpus working. It gives them an edge that they don't want to share.  I remember reading that the motherboard's bios needs to be modded for 8+ to work.

For what it's worth,  I had a go at 8 and 9 gpus on an MSI Z87.  Board would boot woth 8 but only detect 7. With 9, the board just wouldn't boot.

i think win10 works with 8gpu without any mods - just rumor, need to confirm.

Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:32:03 PM

I think it would work with 8, but the issue is getting the motherboard to work with 8.
sony87

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:37:31 PM

I think it would work with 8, but the issue is getting the motherboard to work with 8.

the custom board of pandaminer support them, however it's quite expensive (260$) and need mobile GPUs..

Etherion (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:37:45 PM

Well I have a Asrock H97 Anniversary with 3 Hd7990 and 3 390x. It boots fine and all 9 shows up under window 10. One of die hd7990 gpus are buggy so I disabled it. Although I have not tried the pcie switch I am more convinced that it would work on the asrock h97 anniversary. No modifications or windows registry hack required.
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:24:42 PM

Well I have a Asrock H97 Anniversary with 3 Hd7990 and 3 390x. It boots fine and all 9 shows up under window 10. One of die hd7990 gpus are buggy so I disabled it. Although I have not tried the pcie switch I am more convinced that it would work on the asrock h97 anniversary. No modifications or windows registry hack required.

Plenty of reports of 3GB 7950/7970 cards working, the issue is 4GB + cards. Your setup would be 30GB of VRAM reported to the motherboard's BIOS. 8x 4GB cards would be 32GB.

Than again, I'm running rigs with 7x 8GB GPUs without issue, so 56GB reported. So that's probably not the actual problem.

I've also tried running 2x 390 Devil 13 + 4x 290 for a total of 8 GPUs which also didn't work. Tried with both W10 Pro and W10 Enterprise.
jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1390

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:51:43 PM

I should have a pretty interesting announcement on this front in the next few weeks ...if I were you guys don't buy anymore of these cheap switches (they suck and are not even designed properly), or even GPU risers. I will have something that will change the way we GPU mine Smiley

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:32:40 PM

I should have a pretty interesting announcement on this front in the next few weeks ...if I were you guys don't buy anymore of these cheap switches (they suck and are not even designed properly), or even GPU risers. I will have something that will change the way we GPU mine Smiley

Awesome. Can you share any more details?
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:19:48 PM

spill the beans

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 08:27:54 PM

Same, i'm interested.   maybe it's the PCIE thought USB people have discussed for a while......

I have a few boards with one 16x and one 1x slot that I plan to make into 4-5 card rigs... which would make it cheaper in the end to make the miner;  because those mobo+CPU+memory are typically coming from discarded pc's and are free to me usually =)  Even if I buy the $40 1-3 adaptor;  it's still cheaper than sourcing a newer board, etc.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:47:59 PM

Same, i'm interested.   maybe it's the PCIE thought USB people have discussed for a while......

I have a few boards with one 16x and one 1x slot that I plan to make into 4-5 card rigs... which would make it cheaper in the end to make the miner;  because those mobo+CPU+memory are typically coming from discarded pc's and are free to me usually =)  Even if I buy the $40 1-3 adaptor;  it's still cheaper than sourcing a newer board, etc.

If he managed to get GPUs working on USB protocols that would be quite something. If anyone can do it, it would be him.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 12:43:41 AM

Since mining traffic to the cards isn't all the latency/bandwidth dependent; I don't see why a software driver and protocol interpreter would be too terrible to do.  Just wrap the pcie data into a serial stream, and reverse it out the adaptor....

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Etherion (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:17:15 AM

Since mining traffic to the cards isn't all the latency/bandwidth dependent; I don't see why a software driver and protocol interpreter would be too terrible to do.  Just wrap the pcie data into a serial stream, and reverse it out the adaptor....

Yes on a technical level it should work. Sadly I can't see  gpu drivers supporting this though
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 12:29:48 PM

Yes on a technical level it should work. Sadly I can't see  gpu drivers supporting this though

if the protocol is properly coded in the driver;  the GPU driver is not a concern, as the PCIE ports added will be a system device, which would accept commands just as the driver for the physical on-board PCIE would be in windows....  They already emulated PCI/PCIE ports (in a pseudo sense) in the past with the early virtual pc emulators;  before VMx was a thing.  Pure software emulation with system level hardware control capability. (super early vmware versions for instance).

I've done something like this only once when I was about 15 years younger;  and I only did a small portion of the entire project.  We had to code a driver for a network packet protocol that was just coming out...   But for the life of me, I don't remember exactly what it was... Something about it being universal....  The main part I did was I had to write the functions that built the packets based on input source, size and type..

My friends dad did something similar designing the first PCMCIA universal docking station for laptops in the mid 90's...  so I have people to bounce ideas off of....

(sorry for skew, but we are all curious)

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Etherion (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

If it was easy it would have been done by now. But for now I am happy to just settle for 8 if I can get some idea if which MB and Os would work.
m0niker

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:46:28 PM

To get 9+ you'll need to use QPI links if you don't want to have to mod a bios(or if you have to not much at all) Smiley
deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:40:03 PM

Interest piqued, post followed Smiley

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:27:59 PM

spill the beans

Cant spill everything yet, as im still finalizing design...but here are some teasers from my prototype system  Grin All the GPUs are 470s 4GB, would have more connected but only have one dev board built and ran out of 470s lol

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
eretron

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:22:17 AM

Wow, cant wait to hear how it's done...

10 GPUs if I am correct?

deadsix

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:38:29 AM

spill the beans

Cant spill everything yet, as im still finalizing design...but here are some teasers from my prototype system  Grin All the GPUs are 470s 4GB, would have more connected but only have one dev board built and ran out of 470s lol

Okay now the Hype level's over 9000 ...

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
Bakhtra

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:48:19 AM

TOO IMBA
Pastonia

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:28:36 AM

8 is the limit for Windows with AMD cards.
Millenium Falcon

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:33:34 AM

I'm also interested if this works with H81 PRO BTC board because I have such but missing the multiplier.
I have tested with my AsRock H81 ProBTC 2.0, it detects by Windows, as Bridge-PCI. But GPUs does not detects and does not work.
felixbrucker

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 07:46:33 AM

spill the beans

https://i.imgur.com/OQKf9QN.png
https://i.imgur.com/lkLSbNr.png

will the software part of the solution (if not oob) be paid as well or OSS?
i suppose running this on linux is by far easier as on windows

another interesting concept i have thought of would be running linux as a base and passing through 4-6 gpus into a vm, one just needs to create multiple vms for windows and a single one for linux (or run it barebone)
jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:55:11 PM

spill the beans

https://i.imgur.com/OQKf9QN.png
https://i.imgur.com/lkLSbNr.png

will the software part of the solution (if not oob) be paid as well or OSS?
i suppose running this on linux is by far easier as on windows

another interesting concept i have thought of would be running linux as a base and passing through 4-6 gpus into a vm, one just needs to create multiple vms for windows and a single one for linux (or run it barebone)

Yea linux image will be part of the solution and provided with the hardware (as well as BIOSes and anything non hardware needed to run it). Definitely wont run on windows.

cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:21:34 PM

what are we speaking about here  exactly ?
deadsix

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:16:53 PM

Any updates Jstenfanop?

jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:08:11 PM

Any updates Jstenfanop?

I should be able to make a formal announcement at the end of this week...Im still in the final stages of designing the production board, and want to be within a month of announcement to ordering/shipping.

deadsix

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:14:27 PM

Any updates Jstenfanop?

I should be able to make a formal announcement at the end of this week...Im still in the final stages of designing the production board, and want to be within a month of announcement to ordering/shipping.

Cant wait Smiley

Etherion (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:19:42 PM

Well, just an update what I found out so far. Without custom hardware and just using standard MB with switch/bridge there is a 7 GPU limit to RX cards. I have not tried 2 Switches with 2 cards per switch yet but I doubt it would make any difference. Except if anyone else got it right.
Zorg33

Activity: 144
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:06:16 PM

No, it won't make difference. Address allocation is the key.
jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:08:28 PM

Here another little teaser for you guys  Grin

Finished the second dev board and have 4 more GPUs coming in so should be able to test the full 16 GPU setup. I was knocked out with strep all last week so didn't have time to work on the project Sad

deadsix

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:42:43 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 10:30:27 PM by deadsix

Here another little teaser for you guys  Grin

Finished the second dev board and have 4 more GPUs coming in so should be able to test the full 16 GPU setup. I was knocked out with strep all last week so didn't have time to work on the project Sad

Holy Ballsacks Batman, 16 on one board, this would be a big one. I hope you will be able to supply to small time end users, since im expecting farms to swarm all over you anytime now Cheesy
Are you by any chance using something like this http://amfeltec.com/products/gpu-oriented-cluster/

jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:45:31 AM

Nope personally designed custom solution. Everything else out there was either cheap Chinese crap, or overpriced crap.

TheRider

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:52:56 AM

Nope personally designed custom solution. Everything else out there was either cheap Chinese crap, or overpriced crap.

Is your solution for large scale farmers, or small scale (~few rigs) enthusiast miners?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:27:33 PM

Bookmarking to keep watch.  Very cool project.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
groovy1962

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:59:57 AM

I'm curious if this custom solution will work with 8GB cards, or only with 4GB cards?
deadsix

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:17:03 AM

I'm curious if this custom solution will work with 8GB cards, or only with 4GB cards?

Its a custom solution that would work with ANY card, could be future Vega 12GB cards as well.

jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:59:44 PM

Its a custom solution that would work with ANY card, could be future Vega 12GB cards as well.

Yes there is no theoretical limit to what my solution will work with, should be fine with Nvidia cards as well. I am specifically testing with a mix of 470s/480s with 4/8GB

p4n

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

I'm a really interested on the topic, as a possible future small miner to build my first rig. I have little space for a rig, so saving a mobo/psu/cpu/hdd would be perfect if I want to invest in more than 6 gpu. Congrats!

sony87

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:20:24 PM

Yes there is no theoretical limit to what my solution will work with, should be fine with Nvidia cards as well. I am specifically testing with a mix of 470s/480s with 4/8GB

when can we expect more details Smiley My F5 button is almost dead. Big investors are waiting here Smiley

jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:35:41 PM

when can we expect more details Smiley My F5 button is almost dead. Big investors are waiting here Smiley

Ill post official announcement either this weekend or early next week.

ten9

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:28:49 PM

Ill post official announcement either this weekend or early next week.

It is past early next week, any update? Smiley

There is quite a shortage of 6x motherboards in EU, very interested in the topic.
killerelite

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:51:43 PM

I have a single pcie x16 port and and x1 ports  , will the chinese adapters work for me , I am hoping to get atleast 3 cards in my rig before buying a new motherboard cpu and stuff only for mining
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:31:01 AM

Really looking forward to seeing this, come on, let's have some news!
LoveCaptcha

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:24:21 AM

jstefanop when you going to come out with this thing?
I'm curious how much it will even cost.. how much cheaper will it be than making my own system cuz like... I'm waiting to buy this but i'm wanting to just go ahead and build a new system  with the standard parts  Undecided
Pastonia

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

jstefanop when you going to come out with this thing?
I'm curious how much it will even cost.. how much cheaper will it be than making my own system cuz like... I'm waiting to buy this but i'm wanting to just go ahead and build a new system  with the standard parts  Undecided

Any further news?
zeftcool

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:56:31 PM

i'm using gigabyte am2+ and am3 old motherboard just about 25-30usd(not new) in here
it have 5 pcie and i'm using 1 to 3 multiplier so all is 7 gpu
and it's all work fine Grin,all x4 procesor.
i have asrock btc it just can boot with 7 gpu too,cannot boot if i add 8 gpu,no mather what procesor i put on it.
i have asus rampage black edition too(expensive one),it just support i7 procesor,it has 6 pcie,using 1 to 3 multiplier it can boot 8gpu.
biostar 990fxa am3 it have 4 pcie..i can add 2x 1 to 3  Grin..but it just can boot 7 too,cannot boot if i add 8.
the most i can add gpu is in z170 asus(expensive too),if i'm using celeron it just can boot 7 gpu,if i'm using i7..i can add 2 of 1to3 multiplier and it's working all.
so until now if i build new rig,i just using the gigabyte old one,it's very cheap hahaha  Grin
deadsix

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:30:59 PM

i'm using gigabyte am2+ and am3 old motherboard just about 25-30usd(not new) in here
i have asrock btc it just can boot with 7 gpu too,cannot boot if i add 8 gpu,no mather what procesor i put on it.
i have asus rampage black edition too(expensive one),it just support i7 procesor,it has 6 pcie,using 1 to 3 multiplier it can boot 8gpu.
biostar 990fxa am3 it have 4 pcie..i can add 2x 1 to 3  Grin..but it just can boot 7 too,cannot boot if i add 8.
the most i can add gpu is in z170 asus(expensive too),if i'm using celeron it just can boot 7 gpu,if i'm using i7..i can add 2 of 1to3 multiplier and it's working all.
so until now if i build new rig,i just using the gigabyte old one,it's very cheap hahaha  Grin

This is brilliant news man. Thank you for testing it with all your motherboards. I would request everyone here to do the same, for the benefit of the community.
Can you get 8 cards to work on the Asus Rampage? Are 8 cards mining using Claymores with that combination?

For now, I can get 7 cards to work on Asrock H81 Pro BTC V2, and the Biostar TB85, but 8 GPU's do not work on either of these boards under windows.
Will be testing them on linux with 8 GPU. Then will also test it on the MSI Gaming 5/7 for 8 cards, and the several Am2+ and Am3 boards I have and report back here.

drrobert

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:16:11 PM

Will be testing them on linux with 8 GPU. Then will also test it on the MSI Gaming 5/7 for 8 cards, and the several Am2+ and Am3 boards I have and report back here.

Yes let to know us about your test with 8 gpu  Wink on MSI Gaming 5/7
batko

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:18:13 PM

I have asrock H81 BTC pro and biostar T85 with 3 in 1 switch,- 7 gpu working fine (7 x RX 480 nitro+) but with 8 gpu black screen.
 I am very interesting for motherboard ang 8 gpu mining.

Donation: ETH: 0x0c8ce94dd3d1bfd09c0f887559c61d1b551e4b4d
Etherion (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:54:09 AM

asus rampage black can you mine with 8?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 11:02:02 PM

Im done with this snake-oil thread.

jstefanop Has not followed through with any promises of info.... which is the only reason I keep checking this thread for a honest answer.

Good troll my friend.   PM me if anything real hits the table, till then, I am done reading this garbage.

Im sure theres many others in the same boat as I am.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Dinmaster

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:04:43 PM

yea same, i pm'd him and he said "this week" that was tuesday/wednesday. id like a pm as well when its announced, even in this thread he said this weekend or early next week mid march and its almost mid april now...
jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:16:55 PM

jstefanop Has not followed through with any promises of info.... which is the only reason I keep checking this thread for a honest answer.

Good troll my friend.   PM me if anything real hits the table, till then, I am done reading this garbage.

Woah there...this is exactly why I don't like announcing anything until I'm ready. I simply made a few posts about what I'm working on, and ill announce when its ready. I got caught up with the whole Litecoin fiasco in the past two weeks so I fell a bit behind, and I shouldn't have posted about getting more info out.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:33:10 AM

Woah there...this is exactly why I don't like announcing anything until I'm ready. I simply made a few posts about what I'm working on, and ill announce when its ready. I got caught up with the whole Litecoin fiasco in the past two weeks so I fell a bit behind, and I shouldn't have posted about getting more info out.

Again;  not going out of my way to down you;  but you did say things that you simply did not follow through on:
more than once.  So yeah.  No breath being held and I chose to be vocal about it....  Usually something like that stimulated progress anyways. (in one way or another)

You should easily be able to understand our/my dismay at your postings in this thread for the reasons I have stated;  and I did unwatch this thread, but was about to scroll past it in the sub-forum and took a peek.

-Al

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

reelen

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:44:45 AM

Please do not worry about impatient and rude individuals. You are doing something awesome for the mining community which I know I will personally very much appreciate once completed.

Yes it would have been nice to get an update that you are behind, but life happens and you also don't owe us anything. By all means I will be happy to take their spot in testing or being your customer.

deadsix

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:00:46 AM

Wow you are such an entitled jerk aren't you. He doesn't owe anyone anything, its not like he put it up for prebooking and now is failing to deliver.
He has been pretty clear that its something in development, and you, while of no use to the community yourself, proceed to take a piss at him for trying.
Filth like you hurts innovation and stinks up forums in general. Go crawl back into your hole and cry about it if you want, but dont bring it here.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 07:14:21 AM

My reply wasn't about being in a pissing match, and I am sorry that so many feelings are fragile when a simple truthful comment was made.

If someone promises an answer;  It's not being "entitled" to something owed no?

*SMH* I never once asked for anything....  Did I?

I stated that I was upset that we were being lead on, and I am through with it and I am turned off by it... especially when it happened a second time in a row.

I didn't belittle anyone;  I didn't flip off the rocker... unlike some replies above mine.

Sorry for simply speaking truth and stating facts.  Sorry for being realistic.
Yes;  I apologize for others faults as well as my own.... someone should.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

reelen

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:53:40 AM

I wasn't going to directly address you, but come on man there is no need for being rude, sarcastic, and not even telling the truth about your own words.

Sorry for simply speaking truth and stating facts.  Sorry for being realistic.

You aren't.

I didn't belittle anyone;  I didn't flip off the rocker... unlike some replies above mine.

But not just one page earlier, you state the following:

Quote from: JaredKaragen

You call the thread snake-oil.

Quote from: JaredKaragen

Then you call Jstefanop a troll and that this is garbage.  That to me, is belittling, rude, and quite uncalled for.  Please move on from the thread if you aren't interested, but there isn't the need to soil the good will we have here in the community by failing to understand things happen in life and that people aren't perfect.
kiaas

Activity: 42
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:32:18 PM

I for one am going to watch this thread, then just wait, and hope.
I've seen a  lot of mostly working projects that vanish because the community ends up being toxic (which I see jared is trying for), so I won't put -too- much hope in though.
cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:31:00 AM

@jstefanop I for one appreciate the innovation that you are trying to bring to fruition and would be interested in some form of donation address to specifically support your project. Alternatively if you have any form of pricing estimate a BTC address for a possible pre-order.

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]