Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For someone to create a faucet rotator script like included example  (Read 1681 times)
simplymieke (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:38:46 PM

I'm looking for someone who can build a faucet rotator script like the one here: http://iacbit.org/faucet-rotator/

I love the fact that it has a main header, footer and sidebar next to the iframe in which the faucets load.
It also has the field where you can enter your Bitcoin address so you won't need to enter it for every new faucet.
It would be great if there would be a field to enter your (Xapo) email address in the same way.

(Of course the faucets should actually load in the iframe - in the example rotator, there's always a message that the faucet doesn't support sandboxing.)

Is there anyone who knows where to get this script or can design one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:15:59 PM

I found what you are looking for, and it doesn't looks hard to use : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365803.0
This is a guide i found using google, i had a look at the content and it is easy to use and the ressources are still available. But you will need some basic knowledge in coding, hosting, using APIs, nothing really fancy as there is a lot of examples on internet on how to use each part of the guide.

Or, you can do it by hand, but i think that if you had the required knowledge to do this, you wouldn't had posted here at all, but in case you want to do it, you should learn PHP HTML CSS JS, and then in a month or two, you should be able to realise what you want.
simplymieke (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:10:14 PM

Thanks, but the thread is about a faucet script, and I'm looking for a faucet rotator script.
I managed to reproduce most of the site (http://iacbit.org/faucet-rotator/), but I'm stuck with the faucets rotating in the iframe..
vnvizow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:01:40 AM

Post this in services as a WTH, plenty of programmers there if you can pay their rates.
630tech

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:43:33 PM

Hello, I have made a faucet rotator before that you could use. I will post a demo here later today.

Are you looking for a free script or are you willing to pay?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 05:34:38 PM

Back in the days, I used the following faucet rotator (it's free) and it works (All of the faucets load normally although it has less functions than what you were looking for). It's also fairly easy to edit the links for faucets to rotate.
Link: https://github.com/ExploreBTC/BitcoinGrind

Read how the codes are instructed inside of it and maybe you could replicate it for the script that you're using.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
simplymieke (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:59:12 AM

Hello, I have made a faucet rotator before that you could use. I will post a demo here later today.

Are you looking for a free script or are you willing to pay?

Depends on the price
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

Hey buddy, in my opinion please don't pay or buy script for very high price. it's because, you know it very well that bitcoin price is rising day by day. if it touches 1500 dollars, I am sure that many faucet owners will stop their faucet. So it's better not to purchase a script for high price because you won't be able to get Roi from that. Not only that you need to promote your list constantly,  then only you will get some visitors. Anyway I am not disappointing you. All the best for your new venture. If you still want a script check includes.me.  they have got a rotator script.
Crypto Designs

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:22:50 AM

Hey buddy, in my opinion please don't pay or buy script for very high price. it's because, you know it very well that bitcoin price is rising day by day. if it touches 1500 dollars, I am sure that many faucet owners will stop their faucet. So it's better not to purchase a script for high price because you won't be able to get Roi from that. Not only that you need to promote your list constantly,  then only you will get some visitors. Anyway I am not disappointing you. All the best for your new venture. If you still want a script check includes.me.  they have got a rotator script.

Hey mate check your pm I have sent you something btw I'm huzef from faucethub.io
630tech

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:30:39 AM

Hello, I do not think that bitcoin faucets will go away anytime soon even if the price of Bitcoin rises. Like I said before and in our pm, I am willing to make you a custom faucet rotator with all of your necessary features for very cheap.

Thanks
simplymieke (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:32:26 PM

Still didn't receive any Pm's...
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:43:11 PM

Still didn't receive any Pm's...
If you know small amounts of basic ideas of programming and using already created script then you can find your solution at GitHub .
About every possible thing is available there according to the website needs .
But still you didn't got solution then I can help you . One of the my friend is a programmer for such things .
He can build any type of site program .
www.spin4win.xyz is programmed by him . If you need then he can make for you .
freemanjackal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:57:17 PM

how much are you able to pay? here you may find some good devs and good advices, bu tbe aware of what ever you decide, how much are you holding for this, that information can speed up a dev hirement
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: