Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.03 loan  (Read 2300 times)
YoYa

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Always verify deals with me through my public key!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 05:58:17 PM

The BTC I was expecting came early, so I'm sending over now. Using preev.com I come with 0.0325. I'm sending to
 17UDCmNCBm19XEpq9LVg2vxkF7WXf8NCuf now. Let me know when my virwox account is restored

Its best to post the transaction ID whenever you do submit payment.

Well i would say that is not just the best way to prove.
is a must because is the onlyway.

Besides this loan, smells a little...fishy... Roll Eyes

Yupp.... You were right, account is recovered by him(probably using id) and is for sale on hes alt account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783842.0 . The username of the OP there is same as virwox username lolz.

Well, lesson learned its my own fault..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frankmb

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:52:41 AM

The BTC I was expecting came early, so I'm sending over now. Using preev.com I come with 0.0325. I'm sending to
 17UDCmNCBm19XEpq9LVg2vxkF7WXf8NCuf now. Let me know when my virwox account is restored

Yupp.... You were right, account is recovered by him(probably using id) and is for sale on hes alt account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783842.0 . The username of the OP there is same as virwox username lolz.

Damn that sucks, well at least there's a refference now that it isn't safe to take virwox as collateral.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:41:46 AM

Really?! maybe it will be good to start a scam accusation thread about this.
Btw, i am sorry about this but something telling me that is not going to end well... Undecided

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:31:08 PM

Don't have much in terms of collateral but willing to work with someone and provide something. Will pay back 2/7/17 0.036btc. pm with questions

You are definitely a joker because what you have done here is actually an insult on the good people of this forum who are here to do business and do it with good at the same time not willing to soil that name for any reason. But you, even as a JR Member in the forum which shows an appreciable level of understanding of the rules of the forum but it appears you are not even reading or observing those rules.

A confirmation of my position...
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:54:57 PM

Sorry that it happened, but honestly im not surprised. Many accounts can be recovered and shouldnt be used as collateral, but like frankmb stated, at least we know never to use that type of account (or any recoverable account) as collateral.

YoYa

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Always verify deals with me through my public key!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 11:02:56 PM

Indeed, loan was defaulted and account given as colleteral was recovered by him. Oh well Smiley

Will update if he decide to pay back at any point wich i dupt.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3054

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 12:10:51 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 12:31:28 AM by Vod

The easiest way to avoid being scammed is to look at the trust.

I tagged this scammer long before you gave him a loan.   Undecided

is for sale on hes alt account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783842.0 . The username of the OP there is same as virwox username lolz.

I have tagged his alt account as well.  Hopefully people pay attention this time! 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:15:17 AM

Don't have much in terms of collateral but willing to work with someone and provide something. Will pay back 2/7/17 0.036btc. pm with questions

it is like you are asking loan, and keeping bitcoin of others. You have lowest rank here, how can we figure out that you are trusted?
Are you new in this industry? Especially in bitcoin or not? I guess you better make some mark before making this kind of
asking, you know collateral is the most important thing you build up first.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:24:43 PM

it is like you are asking loan, and keeping bitcoin of others. You have lowest rank here, how can we figure out that you are trusted?
Are you new in this industry? Especially in bitcoin or not? I guess you better make some mark before making this kind of
asking, you know collateral is the most important thing you build up first.

Stop spamming posts for your sig campaign. People like you, that only read the first post of a thread and then reply are ruining this forum. This loan have been granted and defaulted allready.

Next time you will get neg trust for spamming!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: