Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any available bot for cloud mining  (Read 617 times)
Kristian98 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:10:03 PM

Hi guys. I would like to know if there is any available bot i can use for cloud mining sites. They seem taking much of my time and am not gaining much profits after mining for more than a month. Its all getting me frustrated that's why am asking for a means out of this Cry. earning bitcoins seems very tough lately and ponzi schemes are not even advisable since no one can tell when they will crash Cry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:49:58 AM

Hi guys. I would like to know if there is any available bot i can use for cloud mining sites. They seem taking much of my time and am not gaining much profits after mining for more than a month. Its all getting me frustrated that's why am asking for a means out of this Cry. earning bitcoins seems very tough lately and ponzi schemes are not even advisable since no one can tell when they will crash Cry.

I wonder what will be the use of a bot if you are going to put it on cloud mining site ? are you going to manipulate their system and their mined coins ? I'm sorry but I have no Idea regarding to it . but I don't thing that this will be working and even you are going to use a bot you can not change the situation where are not getting much profit and it will still take so much time .
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:02:25 AM

Bot to do what? you think it's like trading stuff to use API or bots? of course there is not much profit or any profit at all, I'm also a victim of cloud mining scam services and already learned my lesson. sorry but once you bought your contract there is no way out unless you can sell your hashing power. only services that are not total scam are the one(s) that letting you to trade hashing power.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:30:02 AM

Looks OP thinks faucets are cloud mining sites. If that is your point, I suggest you to don't use any bot for this. Bots kill faucets, as the income faucets earn from ads network must come from real traffic. If it's not profitable for you stop using, better than make a faucet die because you don't want to claim by yourself, it can be important for another people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ImHash

Merit: 506

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:35:48 AM

Looks OP thinks faucets are cloud mining sites. If that is your point, I suggest you to don't use any bot for this. Bots kill faucets, as the income faucets earn from ads network must come from real traffic. If it's not profitable for you stop using, better than make a faucet die because you don't want to claim by yourself, it can be important for another people.
OK, assuming OP wants to claim faucets using bots Cheesy there are already many mechanisms in place to fight bots and btw what is the point of the real traffic when people trying to be the visitors are looking for a few cents, how can they have any positive result for the owners of those ads?
Who are we really fooling here?
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:05:15 AM

OK, assuming OP wants to claim faucets using bots Cheesy there are already many mechanisms in place to fight bots and btw what is the point of the real traffic when people trying to be the visitors are looking for a few cents, how can they have any positive result for the owners of those ads?
Who are we really fooling here?

Now who is advertising focus the subject of their services, products to the faucet users, something interesting for them. There are sites related to Bitcoins or any other thing related to Crypto-Currency being promoted.

And even when faucets used Adsense, the ads showed for each one of us were something that was interesting for us, cookies in our computer attract subjects we like. Someone could use a faucet and wish to click a ads because it was interesting, and someone accessing sites on the internet without reason couldn't wish to click it, nobody access sites to view ads. But as it was an Adsense rule, nothing to complain about it...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:16:32 AM

what do you use bot cloud minig ?
cloud mining site, youre only investment, deposit and invest, and then you can get return without do anything
hashnest

Activity: 400
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 07:41:43 AM

Bot to do what? you think it's like trading stuff to use API or bots? of course there is not much profit or any profit at all, I'm also a victim of cloud mining scam services and already learned my lesson. sorry but once you bought your contract there is no way out unless you can sell your hashing power. only services that are not total scam are the one(s) that letting you to trade hashing power.
Trading hashrates is one of ways to keep your investment returned, isn't it?

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:57:58 AM

Looks OP thinks faucets are cloud mining sites.

*facepalm* Probably. Because I see there are people(usually new comer in bitcoin) think same thing, I see on facebook group mostly.
This is ridiculous I think, such people should learn more and don't just use a faucet only(which totally waste time).
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

Don't waste time on faucets OP. You will never earn anything. It may seem like you're adding another 0.000001 with every click and the sum is growing, but whatever you do you'll not end up earning more than $1 a day. Just do the math and you'll see faucets there only to test the payments not earn a profit.

Kristian98 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

okkk. Thanks guys. I  thought as much. Anyone who know what this bot does could explain also =SUPREME BOT
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

That is extremely difficult to achieve, it takes time and perseverance and being up to date with the market almost always. Many have tried it and failed. I also did it without good results. I would advise against every cloud mining, even against Hashnest , not because it's not legit but because with increasing difficulty , people would never ROI.

gandame

Merit: 505

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:23:37 AM

Don't waste time on faucets OP. You will never earn anything. It may seem like you're adding another 0.000001 with every click and the sum is growing, but whatever you do you'll not end up earning more than $1 a day. Just do the math and you'll see faucets there only to test the payments not earn a profit.

Yeah you're right, we should not waste our time on faucet OP's, and based on my experiences I have nothing to earn from it. Cloudmining is not that profitable because bitcoins not that progressive to mine nowadays and profit is less, and most people hold btc for future increase of price and plan to sell when price reaches high.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:25:20 AM

That is extremely difficult to achieve, it takes time and perseverance and being up to date with the market almost always. Many have tried it and failed. I also did it without good results. I would advise against every cloud mining, even against Hashnest , not because it's not legit but because with increasing difficulty , people would never ROI.

That's why they are essentially Ponzis. Nobody who buys hash rate is going to ROI unless someone else then buys it from them (at cost or above it). If nobody ever bought hash rate, everyone would lose money.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: